BOOM 2006

Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 02:26
Quote:

On 2005-09-27 23:58, P_Mac wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-09-21 17:49, ...... wrote:
The festival will be in Portugal or Brazil?

THe boomfestival has Always been and always will be in its mother country Portugal.

hope this answers your question..cheers           
one constant in life is change *_~
dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 17:55
hi!! any official news?????? i hope everything is ok and boom rock again.... but dont make the same like last boom we want to know everything from the begining.... its simple!! peace           keep on!!!!!
DJane Gaby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 24, 2005 13:18
For me it was JUST AMAZING-Boom 2004!Sooooo mamy beautiful&deep people.....the cosmic family gathering.
So...donŽt think so much about the negative sides of the festival...but more about the main essence...a truely gathering of all worlds!
Thanx&big respect
Love&Light***Djane Gaby
~djshkak~
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Nov 25, 2005 01:17
hope they gonna fix the sound system this year!!!!           Psy FReAks radio show at kol netanya is opening it 4 season !!! get ready for a blasting season new Icast at :http://www.icast.co.il/default.aspx?p=Podcast&id=49102
http://www.kn106.fm/
every thursday night at 24:00-02:00...
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 17:39
yes please fix the sound system and make a better quality line up ,with 100euro entrance and more than 15.000 people you should book the cream of psy trance and psy progressive.
zel

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 18:16

hi there,

whats the nearest airport to the F-site ?

faro , lissabon ,.. ?

while hibernating let's check out the path's
to the place behind the place ...

..see you there

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 16:53
i think it is lissabon, the nearest airport.           ...
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 11:51
can we have details?? line up for all this days.. how much a ticket? pre sale?
let us know soon pls..

tzahi
lapland prod family,
the north isreali trance tribe            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 11:49
there isnŽt much info yet.but u can check the official website.
inthere u will find details of location, days, stuff like that, but there isnŽt much info of what bothers u.

http://www.boomfestival.org/boom_microsite/index.html           ...
gothica
Gothica

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Dec 9, 2005 14:15
some 1 knows whats the price of the ticets?
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Dec 9, 2005 18:02
Boom 2004 was a bad sound system (more like fooking horrible..) and a sucky line-up. Why on earth would anyone go again?

edit. Woops I forgot that the location sucked ass too.. well the camping part anyways.          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 9, 2005 22:28
Quote:

On 2005-12-09 18:02, traveller wrote:
Boom 2004 was a bad sound system (more like fooking horrible..) and a sucky line-up. Why on earth would anyone go again?

edit. Woops I forgot that the location sucked ass too.. well the camping part anyways.

By looking things from that prism you must be living in a constant bad trip. daaamn it was not so bad... appart of some errors it was a kick ass festival. location is beautiful nd calm, the line up was not for the tipical full-onŽer nd as you can see most those artists r in a ascent carrer now being requested to most of the big festivals. they were chosen by ppl with "opened eyes".
c ya next boom ppl [ ]
Psy Spirit
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 02:28
Quote:

On 2005-12-09 18:02, traveller wrote:

edit. Woops I forgot that the location sucked ass too.. well the camping part anyways.

Thanks for your comments, but a lot of ppl (and me for sure) will come to this festival again this year !!! All supports for the team of this incredible festival
Party onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 02:40
yeah it became more a meeting with extremely good vibes festival but with a big lack in the musical concept! as for the place_idanha is nice but iŽve seen far better festival spots already
/best wishes anyway-hope i can be there again

one constant in life is change *_~
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 03:40
For sure boom 2004 was one of the best gatherings i ve ever seen 20.000 trancers around the world were there
amazing feeling,,,,,,BUT,,,,sound system was the worst i ve ever heard ,,,,the line up was poorrrrr ,,,,and the artists were paid very cheap ,,,,500 euros maximum for the dj sets while at the same time 100euros entrance multiply with 20.000 tickets ,,,the result is GREED,,,,,
i hope this year boom will give quality in sound,line up and respect to the djs!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance