First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

bioacoustics

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Mar 18, 2011 14:45:10
because of a current cause that is heavily and intensively engaging my mind since the quake in japan, i decided to open a topic about bioacoustics. my goal is basicly to learn something new that i did not know earlier , and may be find an interesting link faster than i would do it in my own investigation. ( well in case this is still possible in isratrance),
and further to get out of all those other topics where few trolls are posting silly pics and striving for the attention of hundreds of intelligent individuals who might be visiting isratrance.

here is some basic start about what is bioacoustics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioacoustics

another start on wikipedia is the biomusic, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomusic

especially interesting for me is the ecoacoustics, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecoacoustics
which is a " cross-diciplinary science that involves ecology and acoustics. It differs from the closely related field of bioacoustics, measuring the acoustic properties of a whole environment (instead of isolating one lifeform or another) in order to better understand the complex dynamics of an ecosystem"

here is the current cause that is engagin my mind:
a scientist from the universitat politècnica de catalunya (UPC),recorded the sounds of the earthquake that hit japan. more can be found here:
http://listentothedeep.com/

my basics questions of investigation ( i am just heading to the library but i thought i would open a topic here before that) , are:

- how do the ecoacoustic properties of a whole environment affect the life forms that live in that evironment? what is the proces of biofeedback in that eco environment.

- how does bioacoustic evolution of humans and animals evolve with the time in a period of 100 or 10000 years and what are the basic variables to affect it? can artificial sound affect evolution accourding to bioaccoustics?

well actually quite a few questions, i just go to the library now. a nice day and hear the planet.

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 18, 2011 19:44
slowly it is really time to put an @ isratrance team @ flag on those four resident users above ( only pavel is not there yet, and a few more new and old residents who are EVERYWHERE in this community spamming and trolling without even a note) and say officially good bye to the rest of the 500 who used to be here years ago. but it is okey, because you simply make me happy with proving to me that there is almost no chance to ever have the same matrix coordinates with you ever. this feels really nice, honestly!

and it is great to have no signature in this forum.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 18, 2011 20:38
Moki this is a forum about psytrance not various hokus pokus cosmic energy topics and now biomusic (what does that have to do with psytrance?). I am sure there are more relevant forums for such topics. You are the one being totally off-topic. We are here because of psytrance (This is the general section). Not your many theories.

You are the one spamming this forum each week with irrelevant topics
          www.beatagency.dk
Evie Grace
Inactive User
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 18, 2011 22:21
Some poeple who like Psy trance have active minds. If wanting to discuss bioaucoustics is on someone's mind, who are you to tell them not to?

All I see is you being a bully again
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 18, 2011 23:28
Quote:

On 2011-03-18 20:38, Beat Agency wrote:
Moki this is a forum about psytrance not various hokus pokus cosmic energy topics and now biomusic (what does that have to do with psytrance?). I am sure there are more relevant forums for such topics.

if you don't know what do bioacoustics have to do with psy trance then you don't know what is psy trance at all. you are not interested in bioacoustic interactions between neuro systems or betweein living systems. you are not interested to found out the EXACT relationship between life forms and their acoustic environments . there is nothing " cosmic" in finding out the relationship between a life form and the natural environment and to research the evolution of bioacoustics with the time .
you are not interested on neurofeedback. actually you are not interested in the basic idea of what psy trance is about - well at least a live psy trance and not psy trance with your self sufficiency alone in your studio. at the same time you propagate in the other topic that psy trance was never about sex. well what then??

yeh yeah tell me you just have no brain in my presence and this will background everything about the on topic pics above.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 18, 2011 23:33
[quote]
On 2011-03-18 23:28, moki wrote:
Quote:

you are not interested on neurofeedback.

That you got right !           www.beatagency.dk
Evie Grace
Inactive User
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 00:05
why are the supposed mods of this forum letting people get away with this rubbish

there is a reason why not many people use this forum anymore. Look above, off topics and not banned? double standards here or what? not to mention that everything Moki says the same people come crashing down on her like a nuclear fallout of tosspots from Mars

It's unacceptable

Which is why this forum is dead if you let the same people make disparaging comments all the time

they are nothing but trolls. Yet you let them stay? care to explain why?
aciduss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 00:39
I also agree this should be moderated and people should feel free to post any kind of information regardless of who might find it interesting, valid or related enough to "the psy scene".

Nice topic, will read more on this.
Thanks OP
Benji27
Inactive User
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 00:57
and yes, to carry on this conversation before my gf was so rudely inactivated

Moderate this forum

or delete it

Most of us younger generation look at this as some sort of laugh, all you old blokes dissing each other

Give it a rest boys

be happy
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 01:12
Hi Steve           www.beatagency.dk
Benji27
Inactive User
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 01:47
Quote:

On 2011-03-19 01:12, Beat Agency wrote:
Hi Steve

I'm not Steve

Dude Moki was being very serious when she spent the time and effort to make that post

You are a bottom feeder, and coming from someone younger than you that must suck to hear that, but it's true

I just don't understand why you keep dissing her so badly

It's appalling

She has the flow, you don't. Get over it

ur just missing a little square tab in ur gob, it's very obvious you're out of touch
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 02:56
Quote:

On 2011-03-18 20:38, Beat Agency wrote:
Moki this is a forum about psytrance not various hokus pokus cosmic energy topics

are you even aware of your tone? damn, this is exactly the type of energy I don't want to see in the scene.

Quote:

You are the one spamming this forum each week with irrelevant topics

I much rather see Mokis spirited posts than all these asshole comments posing as friendly. Really that user betty/evie, call him/her what you want but a lot of the things he/she says about how some people treat others here are spot on.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 02:57
I think Steve invited all his friends tonight           www.beatagency.dk
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 03:07
Not exactly bioacustics, but a good starting point to understand sound and music from a scientific perspective:

http://www.musimathics.com/

I have just started to read it but it seems quite complete, and well since mathematics is the universal language sure there is a way to transpolate this to biology, etc. I will check the bibliography to see if there is something related or write a mail to the autor, maybe in his research center there is someone working on bioacoustics.

And dont feed the trolls.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 12:41
Was there escape from a nuthouse or something?           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - bioacoustics

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance