Author

bioacoustics

Remy [POF]
Principles Of Flight

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 12:58
Quote:

On 2011-03-19 12:41, Pavel wrote:
Was there escape from a nuthouse or something?

no just some hippies that got out from their bioacoustic forest
          On 2011-03-08 23:13, moki wrote:
listening only to free music is like having the free possibility to satisfy yourself with thousends of different free sexual acts.
dreadieg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 16:02
thanks for posting stuff like this, always good for some reading and interesting perspective.

as for the hand full of "spiritual post bashers", i think we hippied out crystal power psyfreaks just need to grin and bear it. we're the weird ones, the others are just techno makers.

besides, internet pics are fun!
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 16:03
Then why not take your spiritual debates into the correct forum? How difficult can it be?

http://forum.isratrance.com/forum-spirituality
          www.beatagency.dk
dreadieg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 16:11
i think that alot of us feel that things like "bioacoustics" and such have alot to do with trance culture.

i mean, certainly you can see how sound is related to the body, and how sound and it's relation to the body has to do with music and trance?

just because something touches on the principle of "spiritually" in the abstract doesn't mean it has nothing to do with trance whatsoever??

personally, i'm glad to see people exploring the topic of sound interacting with humans and how trance music can aid in that.

not that i don't see your point...... goddamn hippies.
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 16:27
Quote:

On 2011-03-18 23:28, moki wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-18 20:38, Beat Agency wrote:
Moki this is a forum about psytrance not various hokus pokus cosmic energy topics and now biomusic (what does that have to do with psytrance?). I am sure there are more relevant forums for such topics.

if you don't know what do bioacoustics have to do with psy trance then you don't know what is psy trance at all. you are not interested in bioacoustic interactions between neuro systems or betweein living systems. you are not interested to found out the EXACT relationship between life forms and their acoustic environments . there is nothing " cosmic" in finding out the relationship between a life form and the natural environment and to research the evolution of bioacoustics with the time .
you are not interested on neurofeedback. actually you are not interested in the basic idea of what psy trance is about - well at least a live psy trance and not psy trance with your self sufficiency alone in your studio. at the same time you propagate in the other topic that psy trance was never about sex. well what then??

yeh yeah tell me you just have no brain in my presence and this will background everything about the on topic pics above.

it seem obvious to be interested by acoustic science in general , for a musician and sound designer ...

our society is very noisy for example , and this affect me big time, in a negative way ....

my ear morph during the years, only by using them to much in a loud environment ...

+ the whole chat on this forum about what sound is more psy than the other ...
totaly subjective off course ,
every body react in diferents ways ....
but
it make totaly sense to speak about that here and now ....

http://mastermargherita.com
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 16:44
Ok then let's talk about it without all the "cosmic energies" and "spiritual" rhetoric which is always included when Moki start a topic- thank you. Because that's irrelevant and off-topic mumbo jumbo.           www.beatagency.dk
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 17:55
Quote:

On 2011-03-19 16:44, Beat Agency wrote:
Ok then let's talk about it without all the "cosmic energies" and "spiritual" rhetoric which is always included when Moki start a topic- thank you. Because that's irrelevant and off-topic mumbo jumbo.

says who? so you are saying we all need to tune in to your your self centric perspective and explain things the way you see everything?

I have a better idea: if you are really not interested in the topic and all this mumbo jumbo you can step out and go find a thread where you can post silly pics of Charlie sheen and feel totally on topic. Sounds good? great!

Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 17:58
Read the rules. There is a better suited forum for spiritual mumbo jumbo. All I am saying is that you are off-topic and in the wrong section.

http://forum.isratrance.com/forum-spirituality/

There's nothing wrong in debating music but just dont add mumbo jumbo spirituality or for that matter religion into it. Thanks.

You seem to take things very personal.
          www.beatagency.dk
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 18:04
dreadieg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 18:34
i don't see anything spiritual about bioacoustics. sounds like a science post to me.

sound affects things, things change when affected by something. we play music loud, so do our sounds change things?

sounds like a reasonable discussion to have in a non-spiritual forum....
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 18:45
And for a lot of people the heart of the psychedelic trance experience is spiritual. So its not just about the music but about the soul and heart in the music, about the PSYCHEDELIC aspect of the music which like I said can be a totally spiritual thing and unique thing for different people

"all I am saying.." BS, you are using the word mumbo jumbo as a diss (in case you are not aware). Its like you pretend that you come here with good vibes to help the situation. I mean does it really bother you much that there is a potential offtopic post when half the things you post on the trance forum are.. uhhmm silly pics that have nothing to do with trance? don't take it personal, those can be funny too. but whats the problem then?

Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 18:49
You keep ranting on Aluxe. In case you haven't noticed those of us that post pics does it when certain people post off-topic topics           www.beatagency.dk
dreadieg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 18:51
very constructive use of time (even if its hilarious)
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 19, 2011 18:55
Hilarious is good           www.beatagency.dk
TranceVisuals
TranceVisuals

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 19, 2011 19:06
Hail Eris,

The holy chao, and hotdog buns on fridays.

P.s. I wonder if anyone here has read what Gurdijeff found after thirty years+ of studying the phenomena between "spirituality and music".
          www.youtube.com/trancevisuals

2,000,000+ views and counting.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - bioacoustics
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance