Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Best Of 2005 Results!!!
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Best Of 2005 Results!!!

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 26, 2006 10:16
Sorry for not having time to deal with the issue and check it but i dont have internet for the last 2-3 weeks and cant check this from the internet cafe 8am in the morning.

Will correct it maybe next week.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 28, 2006 00:16
@ Detox

Here is my "proof" once again that Silent Hill or whatever they like to call themselves are NOT a new act

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4943/00silenthillcontrolroomepvinyl.jpg

Now you obviously seem reluctant to change the poll results. From now on, you should specify that the new artist category be interpreted as the "released b4 but now they are signed with Hommega category, the "Winning" label"

So, by that logic, I nominate Chakra as my best "new" artist. Why not? Let's see despite the fact that his releases go so far back as 1995 (Trance Mix 6 on Melodia records), he has been recently signed onto Hommega so that obviously makes up for all of his previous work

Are you catching my drift?

Might want to think ahead for next year's poll
ori_k
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 29, 2006 12:50
Quote:

On 2006-01-12 00:56, Suspekt wrote:
I think you should have separate catagories for prog and full on- those are DEFINATELY not my top3 cds, and definately also not a lot of peoples!

i know we are one scene etc- but to put cds like Sonica etc in the same class as Antix - Twin Coast Discovery or Ticon- Zero Six After is damn silly.

first of all let me say i don't mean to hurt Suspekt personally, it's just that his post is good as an example to comment about.
WTF??? do u ppl really care that much about this poll? seriously, i can go on and on bitching about how sensient's pressure optimal was the best album of the year, and commerciall stuff is shallow, and bla bla...
but hey why should i care about it when track like beckers-switch, wich is without a doubt-one of the gayest pieces of music i ever heared is titled "Track of the year"? i seriously don't understand your problem ppl...do you really need to see your choice for best album in the 1st place to make u feel good regarding it? damnnit! it's just an internet page(no offense isratrance crew)
lama le'echol sratim al klum????

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 29, 2006 13:47
Neuromantik i dont like your attitude,you should see a doctor about that mate especially before accusing me of backing up Hommega on this poll after what happened with X Noise.

Like i said I HAVENT GOT INTERNET IN MY HOUSE SO NO TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS.

Hope now you noticed the caps and got my message.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 29, 2006 15:09
@ Detox
I'm sorry if I came off rude, I didn't want to critisize your handling of your poll.

Best new artist is a very touchy section IMO. It is difficult to draw the line of how long an artist is considered "new".

For instance, let's assume that Silent Hill is not a new artist, that would leave Freakulizer to take his place, but the thing is he is not a new artist either, having released under the name Thujon.

I hope that for next year you can do a little more research on new projects and aliases. If you like I can be a consultant and spit out this year's (2006) new artists.

Take it easy and focus on get grey area out
dbc

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 30, 2006 00:59

I hadn't read all the posts so i don't know if somebody had mention it.
I'm surprised by the absence of Rinkadink.

:::::www.myspace.com/DAODAH9:::::
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Best Of 2005 Results!!!
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance