Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Best Of 2005 Results!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Best Of 2005 Results!!!

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 19:29
thanx all who voted sub 6 remixes as single of the year!! and chris-nox is a best dj for sure.

happy new year from bahia beach:)           Believe your soul !
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 21:26
BIG thanks to Detox for taking his time once again this year to compile the results for the 2005 overview.. i hope that you come back strong next year ready to start all over again..
          "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Joint^

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 21:58
gj detox, keep it up
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 22:44
Quote:

On 2006-01-03 13:24, DETOX wrote:

BEST COMPILATION CATEGORY

01.Israliens Volume 5 (Hommega Productions)

BEST CD SINGLE CATEGORY

01.Sub6 - 7th Son Remixes (VP Records)
02.Infected Mushroom-Streched (YoYo Records)

BEST LABEL CATEGORY

01.Hommega Productions (Israel)

BEST TRACK CATEGORY

02.Xerox & Illumination - Battleship (Hommega Productions)

BEST REMIXED TRACK CATEGORY

01.Sub6 - On The Ground (Chakra Remix) (Hommega Productions)
02.Psysex - New Wave Hooker (Domestic & Pixel Remix) (Hommega Productions)
03.Infected Mushroom & Yahel - Electro Panic (Psycraft Remix) (Hommega Productions)

BEST PRODUCER CATEGORY

01.Astrix (Hommega Productions / Israel)

BEST NEW PRODUCER CATEGORY

02.Sillent Hill (Hommega Productions / Israel)

BEST CD COVER CATEGORY

01.Psycraft - Computech (Hommega Productions)
02.Xerox & Illumination - XI (Hommega Productions)

Hommega rules
          [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 5, 2006 22:44
Yeah De-letox,keep it deleted!!!
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 6, 2006 00:29
wow, those tops sure make psytrance seem dull...

uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 6, 2006 16:05
this is isratrance...

my votes get max. second place...best label Iboga, best album Shpongle, best producer Simon P.

great job BTW Detox

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 01:53
Quote:

On 2006-01-05 03:06, Beartrap Machine wrote:
I'm quite suprised with the results.

Not a very "psychedelic" outcome.

Most of the winners fall under proggressive, morning full-on, or Isreali full on.

Do the majority of Isratrance users prefer more accessible/commercial sounds?

I mean come on!

The fact that Israliens volume 5 is the number 1 compilation just shows you.

The scene is definitely deviding into two:

Commercial poppy accessible harmless music for the masses

and

Underground psychedelic mind music for those who see it as more than just dance music.

I reckon it was quite a bad year for psytrance!

It was so bad towards the end that I was on the verge of giving it all up.

If it wasn't for Xerox&Illumination:XI, I would have been a gonner for sure!

that's the situation man.
evrytime I c something innovative on the decks the ppl is just chillin but when someones plays GMS-shrek or a flute with a screaming lady the crowd is going nuts.
It's a shame aspecially when projects like shift,artifact of even KDD are unnoticed.
oh,and the nitzonot scene is rising also
maybe music is really miving in cycles...
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 03:10
Like Penguin in the movie Batman said...

'Your trash is my kingdom'

Or something like that anyway.

By the way i cant understand how psy trance music can be divided in 'pop mainstream' and 'underground psychedelic',i mean the scene is so small that it cant be divided at all if you ask me.

Anyway around 250 people voted in this poll and these are their results,some claim that the results are too mainstream,some others say that the results are too fluffy,the rest say too much progressive music in there,the other half too much full on,all i can say is that these results give us a nice view of what the majority of people like today in the psychedelic trance music scene,if you like it or not thats another subject but please try to avoid comments like 'not very psychedelic at all' and 'its a shame that Artifact is not mentioned anywhere' because other people might pop into the discussion and say 'Who the heck is Artifact and KDD anyway?'.

Music is a personal matter of taste so we all should respect the choices that others have made.

After all i cant understand why artists like Jaia,Son Kite and Ticon cant be considered as psychedelic ones,and the same applies for Astrix,Dino Psaras and GMS who are also psychedelic each one in his own way.

For me the results this year cover the whole spectrum of psy trance music from full on (Astrix,GMS) to progressive (Ticon,Son Kite) and from electro tech trance (Dino Psaras,Wizzy Noise) to more commercial and even housy tunes (Beckers,Shpongle) not to mention other styles of music that belong always to the psy trance 'familly'.

Now if people are sad that their favorite artists are not mentioned anywhere then sorry guys but maybe people dont like your taste in music,you just have to live with it just like i also do           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 04:09
Funny that i made a serious effort to have a think about what i liked this year and i get a message saying my post was deleted. Was that cause i didnt vote for Astrix or maybe forgot a comma when typing?

Sorry for all the trouble my post must have caused isratrance forum gods.

Thought Iboga had a great year and glad to see the results reflected that.

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 04:24
Kristyandmoe your post was deleted,not your votes           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Anogenic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 05:22
Quote:

On 2006-01-06 00:29, thegooddale wrote:
wow, those tops sure make psytrance seem dull...

exactly!

250 poeple means nothing
means internet nerds like hommega           «They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.»
Rah
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 08:15

Detox first of all, i have to commend you for your effort i think it's actually kind of interesting experiment and it would have been even more interesting if some of us would have participated a bit more... my comments are not take anything away from your work and the idea, but i do have a few itches i need to stratch though:

Quote:

Anyway around 250 people voted in this poll and these are their results,some claim that the results are too mainstream,some others say that the results are too fluffy,the rest say too much progressive music in there,the other half too much full on,all i can say is that these results give us a nice view of what the majority of people like today in the psychedelic trance music scene,if you like it or not thats another subject but please try to avoid comments like 'not very psychedelic at all' and 'its a shame that Artifact is not mentioned anywhere' because other people might pop into the discussion and say 'Who the heck is Artifact and KDD anyway?'.

Now i can't say what's playing the most in NY, hong kong, or London right now. But this vote does not reflect what the "isra-trance' population thinks statistically. According to the front page, there's 5375 members. Now, i'm not saying all those are active and we can substract another x number or so for 'fake' users from the voting skam... but the fact remains: You need at least 10% of the members to vote to call it a representative sample, otherwise is simply 250 people voting and i don't see how that gives us a nice view of what people listen to. regardless of whether i like the results or not, and truth be told... i can see why they are popular.

second i think for the upcoming years a subdivison of genre's would be more apropiate. You might think the psy trance world is small, but i couln't possibly fathom piling together Ticon with derango and Solar fields... i didn't vote cause i could not set my my mind to choose only ONE cd for the best of this year. Cause there was LOADS of great stuff coming from all fronts.

Quote:
For me the results this year cover the whole spectrum of psy trance music from full on (Astrix,GMS) to progressive (Ticon,Son Kite) and from electro tech trance (Dino Psaras,Wizzy Noise) to more commercial and even housy tunes (Beckers,Shpongle) not to mention other styles of music that belong always to the psy trance 'familly'.

we all know you're not a fan of heavier, side of trance the kids call dark/twisted... but the genre was not apropiaetly represented in the results. Which i'm not blaming on the voters but the lack of distinctions... like i said... i liked the Ticon album AND i liked Ghreg, and i liked Derango... but did they belong in the same category? Look at the reviews section, look at the artists section, look at the promotional section and tell me dark trance does not occupy a good doze of what people listen to/buy in this forum. All these are just friendly observations and possible suggestions for your work next year, hopefully...
          elementoftime.net
musique ą la carte in mp3 & wav.

Sonic-energy.net
Reviews, interviews, downloads, articles.
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 08:59
rah.. i dont think u right with the 10% issue.. mina zemach also dont need more then 5% to know who is the next prime minister.. and thats official poll.

was great.. and yes not even 1 vote of mine in the tops (oops sub6 is.. with the single.. but i choose them since not realy had more to choose from..) i guess cheese still more appriciate then psychadelica.2004 was more psy and underground i think.

and detox.. i dont think wizzy noize in 3rd place meen pplz dont like your taste ?

www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Jan 7, 2006 09:35
realy i can only notice im probably not in the same scene as this poll.. wtf is this cheese music thats not whats going on out there on the dancefloors evry friday for sure..
may be in clubs or something but sure not on nature trance parties in israel.           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Best Of 2005 Results!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance