Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - !! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

!! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!

headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 04:51
mad mag, anyone??           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 06:50
Quote:

On 2005-04-25 03:33, MellonCollie wrote:
Considering im grappling with four massive essays and a deadline 18 hours away all I can say about reincarnation is that in my next life I want to be a professional footballer (preferably an italian one)

No shit, seriously. reincarnation of energy? or life? everything is cyclical or thats what I feel is the jist of every and specifically Hindu religion and mythology. is simple really what goes around comes around, hell in this life not when we die cos' whats the point of retribution if we're dead. but if we're in hell post death are we dead?

-- much red bull ridden musings. enjoy. back to fucking criminal liability.

if you're still looking for more books Muhammad by Karen Armstrong and The Battle for God are really insightful, and really educational. its time to stop being morons.

Yeah..Thats crazy 4 essays. I just got done most of my exams.. so im good

What goes around comes around ..hmm.... Something like "shub shub bolo".. Might sem like a old wive's tale, but there's truth in that. If u fill ur mind with bad, negative energy( in our case, negative thoughts) you automatically attract all the negative energy around us. And theres quite a lot of that!!
So keep u mind happy and pure and dont shrug it off as some 'Tree-hugger' mentality.
Eventually, you will benefit from the positive energy we send forth.

@MellonCollie
Will look up the authors. Thanks.

Im a god !!!
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
jabba

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 11:31
Yup illusions is yet another one

ONE by bach is another good read

peace

reincarnation .............okai .......... i was JIMI hendrix
mysticmessiah

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 15:51
Quote:

On 2005-04-24 23:11, *Karma Cola* wrote:
@Mystic Messiah

Ok, so if its just a reinvention of our dormant energy how do u explain the belief that We as humans have attained the highest form of reincarnation (isnt there somethn like that...)
Anyways... Does this mean we constantly evolve using this energy..??

well, my friend, i'm nt tlkn abt da physical form of things... evolution is not jus abt da physical appearance; u constntly evolve as a spiritual being 2! da energy i'm talkin' abt is dormant in every1 & 4 most people, this energy remains dormant thruout...

sum1 has a signature on dis forum which says dat 'For most people, death comes at the end of life...' dis line sums it all up.
imagine attainin a state, whr u r totally independent of everythin mortal; u strt livin in a world which is entirely urs; whr u decide wat is sane, wat is insane; wat is normal, wat is abnormal...
there, in dat world, u decide wat comes first: Life; or Death...

da moment u r aware of inner energy within u, dat's da 1st step... den u need 2 connect 2 dat energy & undrstnd it completely...
u'll b surprised at the amt of energy dat u find... & dat my friend, is THE BEGINNING!!!

but then, dat's my take...
as Gita rightly says, thr r many ways 2 attain spiritual completion... u jus hav 2 blv in da path u've chosen & be true 2 it...           ~~ I'm a guest in my own Reality~~
BoOoM!!!
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 26, 2005 02:04
@Mystic Messiah.

This 'inner energy' is what we need to be more attuned to. I think thats the key. First understand yourself than think about the rest.

These sages, they sit and concentrate on their breathing for such long periods of time its unbelievable.

A spiritual awareness as u mentioned can be attained in different ways. From the smallest thing you can do, to the most profound, it all reflects upon our quest for this enlightenment.
Anyways, I liked what u wrote
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
sHiVaMoOon

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 07:45
Check Out
Living with the Himalayan Masters
Walking with the Himalyan Masters

based on the life of swami rama
fairy in the dragon forest

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 12:09
autobiography of a yogi .....a must read for anyone
fairy in the dragon forest

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 12:11
many lives.. many masters... dr brian weiss
also another really amazing book...anyone wanting to read anythign on spirituality n past lives must buy these 2 books...they r awesome.its a great learning for oneself
jabba

Posted : Apr 26, 2005 13:45
does anyone here reads HUXLEY ??

And one question that i must ask is, what do you (all) mean by spiritual reading , i mean what kind o books do you think gives you a spiritual insight ....... just curious to know your perception

peace to all
mysticmessiah

Posted : Apr 26, 2005 15:26
Quote:

On 2005-04-26 02:04, *Karma Cola* wrote:
@Mystic Messiah.

This 'inner energy' is what we need to be more attuned to. I think thats the key. First understand yourself than think about the rest.

These sages, they sit and concentrate on their breathing for such long periods of time its unbelievable.

the inner energy IS indeed da key, my friend! & 1ce u undrstnd urself completely, u wudn't b bothered abt da rest... coz den, there will b NO rest... everythin is just WITHIN u... so wen u want changes 2 happen, u know whr 2 start...
ever tried vipassana...?

@jabba: answring ur questn bro, thr can b no stndardizd definitn 4 spiritual reading...
if u wanna know my perceptn, it's any book which helps me connect & kindle da inner enrgy i'm talkin abt & leaves me feelin rejuvenatd & replenishd...
hope i answrd ur questn...

~~ I'm a guest in my own Reality~~
BoOoM!!!
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 26, 2005 17:49
Quote:

On 2005-04-26 13:45, jabba wrote:

And one question that i must ask is, what do you (all) mean by spiritual reading , i mean what kind o books do you think gives you a spiritual insight ....... just curious to know your perception

peace to all

If u still need some definite names.. Just browse through this topic and you shall find plenty.

As for spiritual reading.. Anything that makes me ponder or think about a topic intensely, i consider that enlightening. And if it happens to make me question and ponder things about myself, thats what i would consider spiritual learning.
sabrakadaba

Posted : Apr 26, 2005 18:30
The book "ONE "is a spiritual super seller its common as well but I really ws moved by richard bachs imaginaton about altered lives .I think evry raverr or seeker of truth should read for a unified perception.

jabba

Posted : Apr 27, 2005 09:20
Quote:

On 2005-04-26 17:49, *Karma Cola* wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-04-26 13:45, jabba wrote:

peace to all

If u still need some definite names.. Just browse through this topic and you shall find plenty.

As for spiritual reading.. Anything that makes me ponder or think about a topic intensely, i consider that enlightening. And if it happens to make me question and ponder things about myself, thats what i would consider spiritual learning.

@K C Mi bro i am already glad to be learning about the books all read and have browsed as suggested by you

well by asking this question i was just reaffirming my style of reading coz sometimes you sit back and think " man am i tripping on this book , do others feel this way or is it really giving out some msg to my soul and especially when ur reading a simple novel or say TOM SHARPE (kiddin)

@mysticmessiah thanks for the reply so its all the same for most of us i believe , birds of same feather flock togather hahahahahah peace mi bro n light

peace
jabba

Posted : Apr 27, 2005 09:30
"life after life" by raymond moore is also a good read for insight into reincarnation

peace
axl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 27, 2005 15:28

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/56824/forum/36

Trance Forum » » Forum  India - !! ** Autobiography of a Yogi ** !!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance