2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

6362Metaforce issue

perseus

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:04
so Psychedelia, are you trying to say that this is a North American conspirasy agains poor Indian folks ? Are you trying to accuse NA moderators of racism ? I dont get it

"my life is psychedelic ..too psychedelic and too intense for freakozoid or skaziod like u to understand "
I am sorry this is EGO , noone is throwing in your face how intence their lifes are , what is it you here to come out and show how cool you are ?

also one thing

A guy claims that such and such are his gods , openly everywhere.
Then goes on and strikes someone , thus makes that someone to dislike him and his gods.

i believe this just reflects the situation in the world , where we live now, with our fake , or real names. or whatevr names that we use , its not about names its about people, and their actions

just some notes along the way

dupdudup

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:09
Perseus was the hero who killed Medusa.
Perseus turned the brother into stone with the Gorgon's head and restored Acrisius to the throne.
Perseus was ashamed for becoming king of Argos by inflicting death.
The legend of Perseus was the basis for the film Clash of the Titans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perseus

The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
Agrona

Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:20
isralien604 uses isratrance because its his only option. deep down inside he wishes he was bigger than vishaal, and would at a blink of an eye trade all this drama of peace and love just to punch him in the face that once.

daksinamurti is a dirty hippy

surrender is a perfectionist and is absolutely anal about it. he doesn't care for anyone but himself and has delusions of grandeur.

dan vapid wishes he could voice his own opinion but is stuck between a morality conflict in his head, which probably stemms from the fact that he is a pushover

skybluegoa is paranoid about her appearance, wishes she was the top bitch in the game and jumps around in her underwear to get the attention of men.

neotrancer is in love with skybluegoa

tantrumm records is hurting inside and is looking for something to hold on to.

dupdudup is in love with tantrumm records

zumba wishes he was black

NeuroNympho is a sex addict

psychedelia is an egomaniac who needs to go back to school and learn how to speak english instead of copy-pasting from Google.

Trick lives in the past

blessed is a kissas

6362MetaForce and vishvaatma are so used to being in the spotlight that without it they feel insignificant. they started metaforce not for the music but for another shot at the glory that they lost many many years ago.

droozi is a yuppie pothead

yidam is a frustrated kid who hates his life

Loki is an crack addict

Basalisk is a damn Canadian. Ay!

boomshanti loves this drama because of the lack of it in his life

Prisoner Of Tip wishes he was a better DJ and is frustrated by the fact that he has no contacts whatsoever to take him where he wants to go

bonobo has had enough of this topic

ELECTROFUNK also wishes he was bigger. he's contemplating going on a diet so he -can build more muscle and defend his brother next time. he hides behind is community because his personality isnt developed enough to promote himself in the psy-community

Yinon wishes he boned skybluegoa when he had the chance

PsyFreakazoid wants to do something for the scene but doesnt know what because he really doesn't get it at all!

perseus is a wimp

Now that I have your attention, analyze this feeling in your mind. If its anger/hate/regret then you are not ready to resolve another's issue. If you're laughing about it then you're on the right track.

Who am I? I am no one. Who are you? You are no one. Who are we? We are one.

A great human being once said 'Be the change you want to see in the world'

read that line... and again and again and again.

dupdudup

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:22
Greetings to our newest member: Agrona

In Celtic mythology, Agrona was a goddess of strife and war
The name literally means "carnage"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agrona

edit:brilliant post nevertheless
          The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
Agrona

Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:23
because we are at war with ourselves
Agrona

Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:24
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agrona ... got there before you did
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:51
@ persues GO GET A LIFE MAN ..

and stop creatin more n more fake ids it wont work ....
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 00:56

and try n understand wat i way n then u go ahead ..dont bring the converstaions frm the pm to main window ..u r like 1 of those granny types who likes to do fuss fuss everywhere....

hv a nice evning there ...its almost morning here..sleep time ..i get back soon if i need to

till then boom

ELECTROFUNK

Posted : Oct 23, 2006 01:50
to Agrona !!
first of all u make me smile u know why becouse people like u come from nowhere hide behind pink curtains and bring their philosophy with abig pride im giving u a nobele prize for that.
as far as me in that incident i was holded by someone like im mention before maybe i look small to u but im a tuff motherfucker and smart on the same time and belive me in another places it would have been end up diffrently and for vish acts he will pay for tham in all ways thats possible till he will ask for forgivness.
im glad that nothing happend there i dont want to mess with the law here, but next time he will act the same ,his hands will be break thats for sure.
this tread is to show him or anyone like him that its not a good act.
next time there will be no talking !!!
the only thing is that he did this in his party thats why its here, to come back to him in the same door that it came out.
if it was on the street it got nothing to do with this tread. and ill shake his hand to if he will do this. but to do this when ur bouncers (that throw one person out in force) is over there thats cowerdness.
and im standing behind my words.
ho and i dont need to promote my self my fucking jewish yaman big @@d$ck@@ is going a head of me hehehe.
uriel
happy day to all of u
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Oct 23, 2006 03:13
mmkay..

anyone else feel that this bickering is getting redundant? i doubt there will be any quick solution for this conflict and you guys must have better things to do than reiterate the same points and insults over and over again, no? maybe time to get on with your lives.

..it's just another party..
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362Metaforce issue
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance