First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

6362Metaforce issue

NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 04:42
If there is a problem that goes this deep with metaforce....then take it up with Metaforce but don't blast them on a public forum. Sharing your experience to let everyone know what happened and calling someone out are two different forms of action. It is a TON of work to organize a party, even if it's a party in a bar with a tiny dancefloor and a crappy sound system. Days leading up to this, Rachel and Vish were going crazy with stress and I think they really pulled it off. I give a lot of respect to those who can organize parties/festivals but it's too much for organizers some times.
I'm sorry you were hit, it was unacceptable but instead of shouting about how Metaforce screwed you over to people who can't really help you settle the dispute or get your money and an apology, go to source and speak to Metaforce directly.
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 04:45

INDIAN604---INDIALIEN604--ALIEN604----INDIAN0604----NONINDIAN604--RUSSIAN604---ITALIAN604 .......................and ...........and ...venezuelan604.....and brazilian604 .....

wat is it all abt ................music only ....

this issue is hotter than clinton-lewinskt stuff no ...no way its not ACTUALLY ..the thing there r some soulless sould out there ...n to electrofunk or whoever it was ..man u need a break A BIG BREAK ..and trust me KARMA will catch up with u

@ skyblugoa---------uu knw wat happened exactly ...ok ..so u r the 1 ////u r the chosen 1 aii ..
m wat abt every1 else ..stop acting like 1..

L
IN ..PE@CE
V
E
perseus

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 10:15
What we have here is a post of an individual (Noam), whom many of us well know as a kind fellow.
He was assaulted by Vish (who is, I have to mention, much bigger and older then Noam)
There were many witnesses to this incident.

Metaforce is a new organization, this was their 2nd party in this city , and Rachel and Vish moved to New York not so long ago, so a lot of people still haven’t discovered their real personality , that is hiding behind a big MDMA smile, fake words and “love”.

Quote:

On 2006-10-19 20:13, anon_trancer wrote:

the metaforce people are indeed drugged up heavily on MDMA. Any impressions of them being warm and happy people are just an illusion caused by the effects of MDMA

Noam’s and other posts intended to warn people of our community about unprofessional behavior and brutal actions by Metaforce.

Quote:

On 2006-10-19 20:13, moment wrote:

They brought hate, intrigues, black mouthing about everybody and bad energy to NY trance scene. They're like seeding conflicts and arguments between djs, between organaizers and between all people in general. They talk badly behind the backs.)

I know many people who told me same thing, and I completly agree that this is a fact. Without any exogeration Metaforce presence here is absolutely DISGRACEFUL.

PS

All of this mentioned above have NOTHING to do with people enjoying their party or playing at their party , while promoting their name , this has to do with negative actions by Metaforce , and these posts are just the reaction to the negativity that is been “seeded” by this couple of imposters.

PPS (for Metaforce)

What goes around comes around; in India this phenomenon is called karma

PPS

LoL at the secret messages from above

Trick
Inactive User

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 15:03
this really is retarded
its hindhi not hindu
these ppl have been in the scene a long time
they lived in india
went to goa
kno the culture so shuttup
thast why this was such a good party they undertsand fully and compeltly wat is GOA party
tantrummm records
would not be present at a party
where bad vibes are going
in my experience tantrumm ppl/serephana/essencx ppl are the most killa full of positive energy of a different kind ppl around
this party had some of the most powerful psy CORE delic music going on
this was TRUE underground
if u dont realize than ur an idiot
should leave the scene
and go start a new one bc this is as good as it gets
blessed

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 15:07
so this is how i see things...
First of all, im not a fan of violence, but if someone would spit on my mixer im quite sure i would give that person a bitchslap aswell. You dont go spit on peoples equipment unless you can handle the consequence of it.

Second, It really looks like all you "Oldies" in the NYC scene have a hard time accepting new fresh ideas.
This whole balagan smell jealousy....

jealousy of what?
jealousy of that people new to your scene is about to take over with kickass parties, with international lineups. Its just a human behaviour, not your fault.

Another reason could be that you are afraid of loosing the monopoly of the NYC scene.

Seems also like you have some personal issues with the organizers, so keep them personal.
And dont slander people who are acutally putting their soul into this!

After all it seems like the majority had a good time and a great experience except for this 1 or 2 persons who keep on opening new accounts to spread this bullshit...

And if this is about a punch in the face in the end?
Im quite fucking sure he deserved it after spitting on a mixer.. and hey, i would have done just the same thing... Action and Reaction folks!

Best wishes for metaforce! Do your thing
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 16:03
ok im sick of these lies of me spitting on mixer.I SPIT IN VISH`S FACE OK?U THINK THEY WILL WRITE THAT HERE?THEY MUCH RATHER WRITE THAT TO GET PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THEIR SIDE.EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED SAW THAT I SPIT IN VISH`S FACE FOR HIS LIES AND DECEPTION TOWARDS MY FREINDS AND FAMILY.           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
blessed

Posted : Oct 21, 2006 16:13
so if thats the case you sure deserve a punch in the face. And i hope it was a hard one.
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 16:15
u werent there u didnt see what happened u didnt witness vish`s disgracefull behaviour towards the dj`s and people who helped him,so u cants say shit about the matter,i would spit in his face every day if i had the chance!!!!           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
blessed

Posted : Oct 21, 2006 16:16
youre right, i wasnt there but i know some of the dj's. and all i heard was good stuff about the party.
Except from you and your fake accounts.

What would you do if i came up and spit your face?
6362MetaForce
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 16:52
Thank you, blessed, for making such an essential point here:

Israelien604 has told his side of this story and we've told ours. As for "THE TRUTH" ? There are actual people (rather than fake screen names) who saw what happened - but would rather see this topic END than continue to debate on a public forum against people whose only interest is bringing down others.

Vish and I have told everyone who has emailed, called, and offered support on this forum to let it go. Our heartfelt thanks toso many of you for caring so much about telling the "TRUTH", but these guys are bad news, and we won't let them spoil our mood or our next party!!

Again, many thanks to you all!! but let's just stop all this. Let these guys post under as many names as they want. They hurt only themselves.

One thing we would like to know is:

What kind of MODERATORS do we have here??

1. Jeto stopped this mudslinging tirade 2 days ago... Citing how disturbing this is for the scene.. he took no "sides," he just saw that this thread is not healthy for anyone.

2. Surrender weighs in from israel to support his old partner from ecliptic trance and re-opens the topic, with an innocuous-sounding "for the good of the community" reason...

3. DanVapid agrees that public discussion of REAL grievances is ok but "stop with the mudslinging, it only hurts your case."

The posts that have been made since those moderators weighed in- some by fake users, the same guys voicing the same lies over and over again - are certainly NOT writing all of this in the interest of the community or in the hope of achieving any positive outcome. We all know this. My post here is unnecessary because people who love trance and want to remember a beautiful party can certainly smell out an ulterior motive when they get a bit of a bad scent....

Still, MODERATORS (viz. Surrender) take note:

Personal grievances against people should be taken up directly with them, not on a public forum. Couching personal dislikes in verbiage of "for the good of the community" is reprehensible.

The very few people here that are accusing Vish and me of so many horrible, unbelievable, nasty things have an agenda of their own, and they are hijacking this forum to make sure they get heard. It has been more than - what? - like 3 days of this garbage.

SkyBluGoa, Neotrancer, etc - none of you were present, and you adding your voices to support the "weak smaller guy" against "big bad Metaforce" only allows darkness to invade the scene.

Neither SPITTING nor HITTING is ok. We all agree on that. Topic closed.

I'm sorry there are people who are quick to believe such lies. I won't reiterate "our side" because this is not really about what happened and what didn't... that has become clear over the past few days.

What I WILL reiterate is that any moderator that thinks this thread is "good for the community" has some pretty warped ideas of good and bad.

rachel

6362MetaForce :: http://www.6362MetaForce.net
SuKhush ( Altar Records ) :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuKhush-Project/196380341562
Email: info@6362MetaForce.net
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 17:28
Hi all - i think that vish,rachel, electrofunk, isrealalien604 and other people with a grievence should all be put into a room that has a huge shisha. THey should all smoke some nice manali maal for hours on end until the resolve their issues or pass out (whichever comes first). The only way to really have a possitive outcome is kiss and make up. Noam - I know vish and I appologizze for vish' behaviour and vish I dont know Noam (but im sure he is a nice guy) and I appologize to you from his side for the oral discharge. Cant we all hug and make up - isnt that what the scene is about??

Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 18:54
I think it's time for this to be locked.
I log onto isra every damn day and this is def. not how I want my day to start. It's apparent that no one here apart from the one's involved know exactly what went on as we hear new tidbits every day used as little weapons to further this debacle. Enough mind manupilation!

Yes I'm another one of those Indians. I was invited to be part of the first Metaforce party when I was passing through NYC. I spent the entire day with Vishal and Rachel and they are amazing people. (And for the record, they are not both Indian so your arguement based on race is redundant)
I shared the decks with Earworm and he came across as a good guy too. Mindblowing original music ... and it will be a shame that the Metaforce parties are going to lose his sound.

Right/Wrong... who the heck are we to decide ? Look at yourself in the mirror. If you can tell yourself that you live the perfect life without having caused another human being discomfort in any other way directly and indirectly then speak. I for one cant, even though I spend all day sitting in underground computer labs. We are not perfect.

Let them resolve the issue face to face or on the phone. Taking sides is just going to reinstate bullheaded opionions and make the matter worse. NO MORE EGO! And no more Jerry Springer entertainment. Please!
Lokey

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 19:39
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 17:28, droozi wrote:
Hi all - i think that vish,rachel, electrofunk, isrealalien604 and other people with a grievence should all be put into a room that has a huge shisha. THey should all smoke some nice manali maal for hours on end until the resolve their issues or pass out (whichever comes first). The only way to really have a possitive outcome is kiss and make up. Noam - I know vish and I appologizze for vish' behaviour and vish I dont know Noam (but im sure he is a nice guy) and I appologize to you from his side for the oral discharge. Cant we all hug and make up - isnt that what the scene is about??

LOL...that's freaking hillarious....now that's positive energy.
Droozi, where is this room your talking about? I'de like to smoke some of that nice manali maal too ;-)
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 22:12
To an outsider, this is completely bizarre. I can't follow the twisted chain of accusation and allegation; this just makes NYC seem like a bad place to party.
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 23:15
so much drama online , and violence is not a solution to anything
people must love one another
amen
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362Metaforce issue
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon