Author

6362Metaforce issue

boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 07:18
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 22:12, basilisk wrote:
To an outsider, this is completely bizarre. I can't follow the twisted chain of accusation and allegation; this just makes NYC seem like a bad place to party.

Exactly, but we all know it IS an amazing place to party... Why not just close this thread? things that have to be settled will be settled...           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 07:47
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 15:07, blessed wrote:

Second, It really looks like all you "Oldies" in the NYC scene have a hard time accepting new fresh ideas.
This whole balagan smell jealousy....

jealousy of what?
jealousy of that people new to your scene is about to take over with kickass parties, with international lineups. Its just a human behaviour, not your fault.

Another reason could be that you are afraid of loosing the monopoly of the NYC scene.

first of all, nobody has a monopoly on the NY psy scene, it's made up of a diverse group of coexisting promoters, artists, and partygoers...but it seems somebody is trying to create one by "taking over", right blessed? ;-) the persons who started this whole thread have not been involved in throwing NY parties (or playing for other promoters) in a long time, or ever, so why would they be worried about losing their "monopoly" or some other kind of competitive issue?

Rachel...

read into things how you will, but it's sad you choose to blame the moderators (misquoting me in the process) for the things being said on this issue when each of us have been as fair and diplomatic as possible...how would you rather we handled things? edit every post word for word? delete all posts critical of metaforce? lock the topic right away and ignore the whole thing? other promoters have had to face up to public criticism on here so why should metaforce be immune from that? moderating isratrance is NOT a full time job and many times there are circumstances that keep us away from an internet connection for multiple days, such as these past few...at some point people need to moderate THEMSELVES, take responsibility for their own words and emotions, it is not the moderators' fault for giving human decency a chance (or just not being at a computer)...unfortunately this is the internet and people hide behind fake names to post overly slanderous comments and shit spirals out of control...and this is why things said on here are taken with a grain of salt by anyone who's been around for a little while. BUT, where there's smoke there's fire, and i have to believe the original accusations didn't come out of nowhere or as part of some jealous conspiracy. first and foremost, the promoters need to address the core accusation of not living up to their business agreements...the rest is of concern only to ricki lake or maury povich. if anyone has anything final and intelligible to say, then do it now, because this mess is about to be locked for good.

Prisoner Of Tip

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 09:28
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 16:52, 6362MetaForce wrote:
Thank you, blessed, for making such an essential point here:

Israelien604 has told his side of this story and we've told ours. As for "THE TRUTH" ? There are actual people (rather than fake screen names) who saw what happened - but would rather see this topic END than continue to debate on a public forum against people whose only interest is bringing down others.

Vish and I have told everyone who has emailed, called, and offered support on this forum to let it go. Our heartfelt thanks toso many of you for caring so much about telling the "TRUTH", but these guys are bad news, and we won't let them spoil our mood or our next party!!

Again, many thanks to you all!! but let's just stop all this. Let these guys post under as many names as they want. They hurt only themselves.

One thing we would like to know is:

What kind of MODERATORS do we have here??

1. Jeto stopped this mudslinging tirade 2 days ago... Citing how disturbing this is for the scene.. he took no "sides," he just saw that this thread is not healthy for anyone.

2. Surrender weighs in from israel to support his old partner from ecliptic trance and re-opens the topic, with an innocuous-sounding "for the good of the community" reason...

3. DanVapid agrees that public discussion of REAL grievances is ok but "stop with the mudslinging, it only hurts your case."

The posts that have been made since those moderators weighed in- some by fake users, the same guys voicing the same lies over and over again - are certainly NOT writing all of this in the interest of the community or in the hope of achieving any positive outcome. We all know this. My post here is unnecessary because people who love trance and want to remember a beautiful party can certainly smell out an ulterior motive when they get a bit of a bad scent....

Still, MODERATORS (viz. Surrender) take note:

Personal grievances against people should be taken up directly with them, not on a public forum. Couching personal dislikes in verbiage of "for the good of the community" is reprehensible.

The very few people here that are accusing Vish and me of so many horrible, unbelievable, nasty things have an agenda of their own, and they are hijacking this forum to make sure they get heard. It has been more than - what? - like 3 days of this garbage.

SkyBluGoa, Neotrancer, etc - none of you were present, and you adding your voices to support the "weak smaller guy" against "big bad Metaforce" only allows darkness to invade the scene.

Neither SPITTING nor HITTING is ok. We all agree on that. Topic closed.

I'm sorry there are people who are quick to believe such lies. I won't reiterate "our side" because this is not really about what happened and what didn't... that has become clear over the past few days.

What I WILL reiterate is that any moderator that thinks this thread is "good for the community" has some pretty warped ideas of good and bad.

rachel

Let me put it into perspective vish and rakel, have a quota to hold up to,paying the djs apparently wasnt prioritised. Hearing it from his mouth was the worst of it, he specifically explained to me that im a nobody DJ. i havent played in x amount of years therefore deaming me broke. I didnt know i needed credentials to get paid for work, normally work is the only prerequisite but in the trancers "hollywood" you need to have starred in several flicks, and possibly licked vish's nipple ring. OK lets say its a common thing for dj's to not get paid, which he so wholeheartedly held on to , he even quoted me " its a pleasure to play in your party", perhaps kindness is not the best thing to throw in vish's face, cus he might hold you to it. And as far as saying we didnt help you out in the party, when horizon didnt show up for a half hur who covered for him, and anyway when i got there at 9:30 no one asked for help, otherwise i would have done it.
But anyway,i couldnt even fully speak to you at the end of the party, because you were so threatening, it looked like you were ready to throw the mixer at me, i wasnt looking for a fight, i was actually playing the pacifist role, which i dont normally do. when i spoke to you and explained that its not acceptable to hit Noam, you looked like you were ready to hit me, if you did i would have shoved Rakel up your ass. dont tell me about beef "in India we cut your throats for shit like this", in New York we arrest you and pay off one of the bloods in jail with cigarettes, and tell him to fuck you in the ass (yes, i have an ass obsession). you acted like a pussy anyway, after you hit Noam you ran to the exit probably to look for your boncer guardians (pussy). Man this is not acceptable behavior,you dont just bleed people when they anger you. As far as not paying max enough your a dumbass hes really going places and you should have tried to keep him, once again disrespecting us nobody dj's. and as far as Uri is concerned your an ASSHOLE for notpaying, him you actually made an agreement over the tables. perhaps at the end when you saw you only made $3000 you couldnt mess with your quota so we get fucked. anyway i couldnt care less if shiva and kali were dancing in my asshole raising dingleberrys from the dead .... have a bad one....

p.s. i only got to it now, because my ass doesnt have a computer
p.p.s. im dj illusion
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 10:37
Okikiamgenoka
Nagaa
Vrede
Asomdwoe
Salmu
Utimokla
Pake
Waki Qiwebis
Selam
Salaam
Patz
Khaghaghutyun
Hacana
Here
bakea/pakea
Mutenden
Shanti
Innaaissttiiya
Spokoj
Goom-jigi
Nyeinjanyei
Gunnammwey
Pau
Minaggen
Dohiyi
Nanna Ayya
He Ping
Achukma
Aylobaha Gafuleya
Tsumukikiatu
Wetaskiwin
Paz
Mir
Fred
Sulh
Musango
Vrede
Hetep
Muka-muka
Peace
Erkigsnek
Paco
Rahu
Kutula
Ashtee
Rauha
Fifa
Paix
Jam
Sith
Frieden
Thayu
Irini
Shanti
Pegdub
Lumana
Maluhia
Shalom
Shantih
Sipala
Udo
Chibanda
Damai
Tutkium
Pace
Heiwa
Rukun
Shanti
Tuktuquil usilal
Soksang
Amahoro
Ilifayka
Hasiti
Mihs
Wolakota
Santiphap
Pax
Miers
Taika
Emirembe
Kali lintad
Anachemowegan
Fandriampahalamana
Keamana
Paci
Linew
Uvchin
Diakatra
Aenomman
Perdamiam
Kupia Kumi Laka
Onpek
Enh Taiwain
PEACE!
Echnahcaton
Shanti
Fred
Nye
Mtendere
Bisaniwewin
Hmetho
Nirudho
Dodolimdag
Amniat
Sula
Katahimikan
Yatanpa
Pokoj
Melelilei
Paz
Sula
Qasikay
Kiba-kiba
Pace
Pasch
Nimuhore
Amahoro
Mir
Filemu
Sith
Khotso
Runyaro
Samaya
Kuthula
Mier
Nabad-da
Paz
Amani
Fred
Kapayapaan
Hau
Amaithi
Nei
Santiphap
Sidi
Melino
Kunammwey
Khotso
Saq
Aman
Su Thai Binh
Heddwch
Mina
Gumund
Sholem
Alaafia
Sai Gaai Oh Ping
Layeni
Ukuthula

offtopic?
you tell me!
I dont want to read this! fight your own battles... if you are in the right then you don't need support from anyone on this forum.
you should be at peace with yourself.

WHAT GIVES YOU PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO WARP MY OPINION OF OTHERS???

stop it...please ...enough.
MirrorMirror

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 13:00
More truth needs to exposed. Some interesting info gathered from Indian friends and acquaintances about Rachel and Vishal: They magically spawned into existence in the New York trance scene about a year ago. Before that they had zero experience in organizing/promoting/working at psy-trance events. Nobody we spoke to back in India (who are all deeply involved) knows about these 2 in relation to the scene, 2 persons knew of them in retrospect but told us they ran an unrelated nigh club which was a dud. Nobody has heard of them in Goa until they came here and went back there. Being in Goa last season, we heard reports that they went around claiming they were part of TDC, we can only assume in order to achieve some kind of higher social status around there then they otherwise would have as unknowns. All this talk about this couple having any former experience either by their outright lies or by them not bothering to correct people who give them credit for something they don’t deserve is a pure joke.
This was Rachel's brutal entrance to our scene:
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/NYC604/message/11191
Don’t think our drugged up brains don’t remember it wasn’t that long ago. Oddly enough in this "Serious Rant" Rachel describes a division of the weekend done by a future rival of hers, we say oddly because notice this is what Metaforce is doing with their November party, where Aladdin has announced his party ages before them. Go on- Read through "the rant" and see the original seeds of hate planted by our very own Miss positive, see the references to division by country and race with the "Maybe you are one of their Israeli brothers or sisters" comment. See it all- it's all there to read and digest.
So please spare us your psycho babble, if you'd like to be apart of this community show us you care about it. Respect our local artists most, respect other promoters, and respect the international artists by paying them as well for the service they are providing you. Reach out and be the "bigger man" always! It's easy to fall into the mentality many organizers have fallen into here. It caused many to have come and gone – some better some not. Most of all - be real and true – we think this is the key always in dealing with people, otherwise they detect it and it will be your downfall.

We purposely made a new user to post this comment, we are known to many in the scene and we have been here supporting through our feet for many happy years. This is why we know stating our names is meaningless and usually causes more noise in our personal lives then we would like to deal with. We were not at this party, but we came to your first 1 and it was good. Hopefully the moderators of this forum will find this is not a slanderous post, but one that sheds more light on 2 people who appear to be something they are not. This doesn’t mean they can't change and learn about the scene and its values and it doesn’t mean we should throw them out of it. Everybody makes mistakes – its how we learn from them and progress that matters most!
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 16:42
MirrorMirror, brillian post, no one could of put it together better. So intelligent, so strong. Pure truth with no offense towards anyone. Great!

p.s. Fria, I'm not going to answer you anything. Not getting in to the fight with you, it's too silly and won't take us anywhere... Especially because this topic has nothing to do with you.... or me.
          I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
Trick
Inactive User

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 18:31
who cares / why does it matter if they are or are not new to the scene???
god....u ppl are really useless...
it saddens me to see that u just are attacking good ppl bc u dont want them to throw parties...it makes our scene look bad
even if they are new to the scene...whic they are not...it would not matter...that has nothing to do with nething...the only thing that matter is that
this party was the best party in ny in the past few years...full on full power full nrg...besides the TDC picnic with zik, polyphonia, jellyheadz, penta, alien metal in 1 night and naked tourist party in soho
that is some fucked up shit but we love it
and skyblugoa
who are you???
u really should not fight with fria
do u kno who she is?
she is one of the LEADERS of the underground
do u kno wat tantrumm records is
they have musik so pyschedelic it would blast us to another dimension and never let us back
plz do it again soon i really like it haha
why do u think all the artists and record labels praise FRIA and Metaforce?
go threw the thread and see for urself
SofiaX
Khopat
Gorump Peyya
Bryan 26 aka Kerosene Club
Ocelot
Stranger
dennis the mennace
WAT MORE DO U WANT?????

bonobo

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 18:37
I agree - this thread should be locked...

This is so childish - airing your grievances in public like this...

If 6362Metaforce attacks their patrons and/or doesn't throw solid events they will be shut down soon enough...

Let actions speak for themselves...

I'm so sick of this juvenile thread! Grow up people!
Fria Tantrumm

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 18:44
No one fights with me...thanks for the support, This is not my fight, I merely jump in when people bring "Indians" into this or run people down, people who have nothing to do with the story at hand.
However, Prisoner of Tip, Dj Illusion whoever you are....here is what I have to say to you. Just when i was thinking of your post as poignant, articulate and witty BHAMM!! this is what you say..."anyway i couldnt care less if shiva and kali were dancing in my asshole raising dingleberrys from the dead".
I take that personally, its extremely offensive, you slander and blacken my faith, my religion, my culture, my devotion, My childhood......alll of it.
The point of your post is lost after that, you insult thousands with that unnecessary and abusive line. You use my religion in a negative connotation and that I take as a personal extreme insult. I don't give a fuck if you don't give a fuck...you stoop lower than the folks you bitch out when you talk like that. Thats as bad as a slap to the face, its horrible and completely not required.
I don't care about any of this...i was defending a party that the artists and dj's made a success...as you will note I have not taken sides or talked about either Metaforce or the other folks involved. I am only here for the music. I don't care for people and their grievances with other people. Nobodies perfect and I'm not a saint so I WILL NOT JUDGE..YOU CAN...But when i read posts like yours my blood curdles.
You bring my religion into this when this is not the place for it. You talk about Shiva and Kali up your ass. I just had Indian New Years, I was in the Kali temple yesterday, I spent the evening with my family singing and dancing and praying and you fool, with no culture, or so it seems, just run it all down for some fucking bullshit irrelevant trance saop opera. If I ever find out who you are, and I hope I don't, I will bitch slap you with all the might my little body can muster, and will indeed shove whatever I can lay my hands on up your already stuffed and much talked about ASS...you piece of SHIT!!
Sorry I do not mean to be so offensive, I do not even know you, I'm sure you are a nice guy and I get what you are trying to say, BUT YOU INSULT ME WITH THOSE WORDS IMMENSELY....

Fractal Cowboys : Post Singularity COMING SOON :)
Orestis : Recursice Consciousness OUT
Psykovsky: Na Ve Ka is OUT!
dupdudup

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 19:19
Its here for every one to see, this topic is being hi jacked by people with id s created in the last few days and now they stoop to low blows behind the mask of pseudo ids.
This is just the sort of reaction prisoner of tip would have expected, now that he has made somebody's blood curdle he must be laughing his butt out..
But i dont understand why is this slander being allowed to continue when clearly people like Psyfreakazoid(joined 21 Oct) slander Metaforce and show support in the Alladin thread..

THIS HAS BEEN BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION
          The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
ELECTROFUNK

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 19:22
hi everybody
wow i wasnt looking at the forum for like a week but here is my 2 cents.
first of all i didnt say any bad word about the party itself becouse im an honnest guy.
I respect the trance scene and live for it.
i respect all the djs and promoters.
if a dj or a party wasnt good for somebody it all a matter of oppinion.
in my first post i didnt say the party was bad or the music.
the only thing people need to know about is what happend behind the stage or scenes.
the thing is "metaforce" try to ignore whats happend here i didnt read anything like we r sorry for what happend its not right only thing like people want to take us down and shit like that.
this is not true.
i love trance more than anything and i know most of the people who involved in here in anyway. all the promoters going for the same target but it dosent mean thay help the others there is a competition and i wish it was always be a good one but its out of my control or my hands.
anyway as far as good bussiness people got to be honnest and dont hide behind the things thay do.
when i met vish and rachel i didnt care what people say about tham as a matter of fact they told me bad things about TDC and ALLADIN PROJECT thay did not save words.
vish told me how he wont to make a good bussiness and how honnest he is.
the only thing i tried to explaind him is that the cdjs r heavy becouse of the hard case they carried in , and if he wont to take tham by himself and bring tham back so all is got to pay me is $100 but if he want me to bring tham to him he will need to pay for a cab since i dont have a car and i use a cab to bring and take tham.
when i did the same thing with ALLADIN or TDC i didnt have any problem.
we agree on somthing at the day of the party but vish didnt kept his word and ive got things to say about it and i think people need to know what realy happend i got no reason to lie and i support any trance party.
i also told him that i dont think the sound is good for this big place.
he didnt pay me what i need to get paid and i just come to him and tell him man this is not what we agree on , he told me "fuck u"
that was exacly his words and he was trying to push me. after that severin hold me couse we where both angry and noam told him that this is not right he was loose nobody grab him and he had bouncers there working for his party thats why i was cerfull , but i would never let anyone put his hands on me and i never attacked nobody.
after that he tryed to attack noam and i was going to act but severin hold me and when vish saw me trying to get loose he run like chiken and he come back and punched noam when we turned around , he came by surprize from behind. and when i called him after that to talk about it he hang up the phone.
anyother person would act the same no one would tollerate violance especialy not in trance parties and so do we.
the other thing that people maybe didnt notice is that the artist that booked for the party none of tham is a realy big big name and thay r not expancive , i respect everybody dont get me wrong the point is that the budget getting smaller but the price still the same and for the money that u make in ur parties and the way u pay there is no justified way for ur acts.
max earworm have is own music and he is going to be famos its alla matter of time but vish pay him only $40 isnt it fucking chipness he is an ARTIST , PRODUCER not just a DJ. i dont think its fare do anyone think diffrent ????
do anyone think that one room sould be treated diffrent than the other why people that want to ear the diffrent kind of music had to get only 2 speakers that defenetly not enogh are u doing us a favor , u charge money for this man , in my opinion it should only be one room one big family one energy.
but if u make to diffrent one make tham the same give tham the same respect if u dont like fullon music dont make this kind of room in ur parties (look at TDC ) thay belive in what thay doing thay realy live it. but u trying to fule us - ur own crowd by trying to save money on our back.
and im a former promoter , on my first party on club hook me and my partners witch was gadi and mike from ecliptic-trance , broght sound reenforcment even tough the club had EV sound system brand new one but we want the sound to be superb !!! and listen to me everybody we paying money for this parties its not a hat party sound shuld be the first thing here trance shuld be played LOUDLY !!
if u respect ur crowd and ur artist please do so on the next one !!!
and again i dont have a bad vibe i didnt say anything else the music was great but the sound was shity u couldnt hear all the sounds and the music like it supposed to be.
and u had a lot of people in that party so i dont see any reason for u to be chip chip chip !!!
u defenetly didnt lose money man.
and let me tell u something else i paid for alll the djs and whoever worked for for us ($200 for the local djs ) even and listen to this even when we didnt make money , it dosent matter if i lose money thats my problem nobody forced me to make parties i did it with great love and spoile my crowd with candies fruits coffee and etc...
please learn vish u got alot to learn.
and please respond for ur violace act i want to ear what u got to say about it and dont go a round it and say people try to destroyed u guys be responssible for ur acts man if the guy went to the police u would get arrested for who ever dont know he was bleeding from his nose.
so at least say im sorry that wasnt right let us ear u say that.
and for every body who read this , this is for real real real !!!
last thing i want to say is that I and im sure everybody else too - "say welcome" to everyone who throws trance parties i think its great thing that happend in the U.S.A in the last 3-4 years the scene is developing everyware and this is great to c more parties almost in every state .
and i wish we see more people coming to parties like in the old synthetic parties in the amazura i would love to c those times coming back and thay only going to come back if all the promoters will do their best to give the crowd the best , im sure the support will go bigger.
i wish to c only good energy in parties.
as an israeli guy i want to say , we come from a country that always strugle and we are very warm people who like to party alot specialy becouse its not an easy situation in israel so all we have left is to party hard and its a real thing, im not getting personal here it dosent matter where u from but we r defenetly not a mafia thing and everybody is for his own. we just all like to party (not just israelies EVERYbody)
so lats keep good vibe here and respect eachother , nobody like to dance alone im sure if we have an empty dance floor no one will dance. we all have small energy and when we combine it we all share the prize of a real good filling and this is what trance is all about unite, one big family one hugh energy.
be well everyone c u all on next parties.
uriel
Yinon
Pop Stream

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 19:49
Couldn't help over looking this post; Natia (SkyBlueGoa) is a good friend of mine and I basically know her profile on the NYC scene.
She's been helping to not a few artists in the past and her trance resume is long. Never was her intention to profit but satisfying her love for the scene, and that I can sincerely vouch for.
I've been a witness to her presence in many festivals and parties around the trance world outside of the US.
I think u better check profiles before 'shooting blanks'. I don't know most of the members here but Natia is quite known to most of us.
Without any offense just call it a truth guys, would be better for the NYC scene to be grouped as friends at the moment.

dupdudup

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 19:58
But why is Natia getting involved here..?
          The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 20:07
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 19:58, dupdudup wrote:
But why is Natia getting involved here..?

Ohh, Yinon, you're so sweet, thank you for putting a word for me.
Dupdupdup, I'm not getting involved in anything. Someone here was asking who I was and I guess my friends tried to explain who I am. That's all, sweetie
          I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
dupdudup

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 20:29
Oh yes, so nice of your frnd. Now I know u have a long trance resume.
Excellent.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35058202

Somewhere this says

Passion... insanity, spontaneousity, understanding, not judging, smell of a forest, parties in nature, dancing under the stars, strawberries

But umm..havent u judged by not being there and launching a non violence crusade
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362Metaforce issue
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance