First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

6362Metaforce issue

ELECTROFUNK

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 20:47
hi again
i just read the meteforce party topic and i dont know why its locked.
everything i said was totaly real the people who try to defend meteforce includig all of u, i didnt say nothing bad about the party what u trying to defend is 2 chip motherfuckers who try to lie no one and no one will tollerate violance.
stop defending this guys and read this " IM TALKING ABOUT USING FORCE VIOLENLY "
not about good or bad party and please dont try to defend people who act this way it was vish who act this way before anything was happening when i come to talk to him with no reason no reason at all !!!!!!
all i wanted is the money we agreed on thats it very simple.
and the thing is thay trying to make it beautifull and say look : " all we try to do is have fun and make nice parties for u "
and a few people try to destroy us becouse..... its all bulshit im like everybody else here and im involved in the scene for years and never fucked nobody here.
violence is an ugly thing and none of u guys should agree with this thats why i want everybody to know about it dont let vish and reichel full u and play like why people r doing this to us.
ho my god u pure thing meta"FORCE" why this bad 4 people doing this to us we r lovely violent saints.
comeon u did somthing wrong here and the people who support u defently wouldnt do so if thay where in the same situation !!!
and for fria im a dj too and defenetly respect u and like ur music its got nothing to do with this please stay out of it its not good for u and become a silly argument who ever fighting here is doing it for a reason we worked with this people and who ever is support us got nothing aginst u
i dont like the whole nationality thing here thats defenetly not right but vish was violent for no reason and he is going to pay for that ,thats it !! be fucus on that its not right in no way. as far as parties im sure we all want to have a good time and i think if it wouldnt happen i wouldnt say anything but it HAPPEND and everyone who support or defence METAFORCE after hearing that and trying to tell us to keep our mouth shut support violence and this is what i want u and others to understand , the party or music got nothing to do with this.
and natia or whoever support our side dont have to be in that party to understand that this is not right.
thats what is all about there is no conspiracy here in anyway and no mafia thing that people try to create here to hide the truth.
all of u guys who can face it and say its wrong dealling with bullshit stupid things of nationality and i dont know what just make it worse and give this incident a supporting hand.
and im coming from within u guys and who ever is on my side come from the same place.
so the argument is becoming like a kindergarden and some people say end this thing end this topic i say stop the violence be real and face it that what u did is wrong and if u wont use violence it would have never happend.
peace & love to all.

biggest support and thanks for the moderators here who try to stay objective and focused on the subject.
great gob great justice !!!
uriel
dupdudup

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 21:08
But why so many psuedo posts and malice against culture/nationality/people's bellies/flute playing abilities from people no where involved, in the course of trying to settle a personal issue..?

Brother, your greivance may or may not be valid.I hope u get justice for misdeeds if any but clearly people have used this as a medium to touch other sensitive issues.          The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 21:13
dupdupdup, what do you want? Do you want another topic to start? What do you want? honestly tell me? To answer your question, yes I do love all this things above and no, i don't like to judge, but YES i will say something when I see/hear my friends, or even a stranger on the street getting abused. I will scream as loud as I can to let the whole world know that there is violence and anfair going on. I'm against any violence and not afraid to step up and do everything to stop it! Got it?
No more questions! This topic is not about me! Enough!
          I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
dupdudup

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 21:22

Honestly, i dont want to see ur dislike of a particular individual being vented out on a public forum.
(Referring to the locked topic where u've clearly taken it upon u to berate someone)

The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 21:37
Take it to pm. This topic is not about me.           I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
perseus

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:08
this topic is about metaforce issue , lets please keep all our race and relegion comments to ourself ,
This comments only make ppl go offtopic
PsyFreakazoid

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:20
"But i dont understand why is this slander being allowed to continue when clearly people like Psyfreakazoid(joined 21 Oct) slander Metaforce and show support in the Alladin thread.."
Escuse me dupdudup sir, I just recently made a isratrance account for myself, not to blantanley bring down 2 people, OK!!! And for the record I will support whoever I want to support, and it doesn't mean I have an agenda behind my back. And In my experience Alladin Projects' and Tsunami, and TDC parties do tend to have much better eneregies and better produced parties by a millon then Metaforce OK!!! I always had a feeling that Metaforce were trying to bring other organizers down to come up with their own. And the exact same thing showed with what MirrorMirror posted. And also all the people who post against Metaforce I believe they knew who they are and what they are about. Soon all those who support Metaforce will see the same......I promise.
dupdudup

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:21
Quote:

On 2006-10-21 10:15, perseus wrote:
Metaforce is a new organization, this was their 2nd party in this city ,

Here u surface again.

Username: perseus
Started Topics: 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: PsyFreakazoid

Username: MirrorMirror

Im not supporting anyone, if electrofunk has a grievance let justice be done, why all the hoopla from others..??

The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
perseus

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:28
so what that i created the new name ? maybe i feel that i need to do it . There is no rules about keeping your nickname and using it ONLY.
I know and respect many users that have done same , because i know them in life they all good people
I have my own reasons for not showing my name , first of all people on isratrance are to quick to make assumptions.
Why do u think the truth that i say depends on how long ago i created my nick name ?
dupdudup

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:32
Exactly bro, truthful people do not hide behind pseudo id's.U have a valid issue,let it be known to all.
Why shoot and ..?           The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
perseus

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:33
why do u think its a pseudo id and not my new nick name ?, please take it to pm if u want to act smart
dupdudup

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:40
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 22:28, perseus wrote:
so what that i created the new name ? maybe i feel that i need to do it . There is no rules about keeping your nickname and using it ONLY.

I have my own reasons for not showing my name

U just contradicted your statement..!!
perseus

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:47
check you pm man , please lets stay on Metaforce subject here
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 22:56
Quote:

who I was and I guess my friends tried to explain who I am.

sweetie it will be 1 long long list if our well-wishers start posting here .

may be u can allready feel it and i thinkthat u allready know it WELL

hv fun in sun

----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
------------------------------
-----------------------
----------------
-----------
-------
---
--
-
Dance Is Meditation
BE wise ...be Safe ..Be Aware

PE@CE
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:09
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 22:28, perseus wrote:
so what that i created the new name ? maybe i feel that i need to do it .

and how MANY MORE FAKES like u r in here ???????
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362Metaforce issue
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance