2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

6362Metaforce issue

perseus

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:13
are u picking a fight with me ? lets do it , but again , how many times repeat pm ,
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:17
i took this funny, especially by knowing one person using zillion names for one posting

oh also good timing since i miss curses          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
perseus

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:20
How much will you be surprised to find that its actucally all different people ?
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:24
'will be very surprised

here is the next things that artist should do. get the written contract for your work in the beginning or get your full cash up front before they expect the dancers to pay for your work. don't believe in any shit. i only involved in psytrance in ny for about 7 yrs, i still have a hard time to see the different among them. unless you are bloody dying for promotion (not me). i am talking about statistic.

and i am out
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:26

MODERATORS OF ISRATRANCE ..
this is truely great job done ..n clearly by unlocking the locked topic and locking the unlocked topic shows the way .....or prolly there ia some major ^%&^&$&goin on there

ughh
this SUXXXXxxxxxx WAY too BAD
PsyFreakazoid

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:34
Psychedelia, and dupdudup: There are very few of you that waste their time here on this thread trying to defend someone's(Metaforce) reputation, and portrying them as decent people when they are clearly not. As an organizer ranting about other organizers portrays a positive image on your agenda, then you oviously need to go over your standards. As I said before, this is my original isratrance name, I have no other, and I'm not fake. All others that do have nick names and such have a reason for that, and the reason for that is to gather information about these organizers to let other trance people know to who's parties they are attending and putting their energies to. And oviousley people like you putting these facts aside with your unrelated questions. Face the truth guys, it's about time!!!
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:38

thats the way u wanna look at things ..wat m tryin to say here is if this thread is on so should that be ,,,and the thing here is not abt defending metaforce ..there r retards out there who hv touched much more sensitive topics than that ..if u hv missed somethin then u might as well go back and read it ....

PHEW !!
PsyFreakazoid

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:40
For what was said by Psychedelia before, I think Metaforce Are $$$ you to misdirect other people who want the truth, and I won't doubt for a second that you are willing to do that Psychedelia and Dubdudup.
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:41
lol

joke of the day for me (first 1 of 23 oct 2006)
dupdudup

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:42

Psy freakazoida, glad u finally figured that one out atleast!!
          The truth is by no means out there, given to us are the data of our consciousness
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:42
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 23:26, psychedelia wrote:

MODERATORS OF ISRATRANCE ..
this is truely great job done ..n clearly by unlocking the locked topic and locking the unlocked topic shows the way .....or prolly there ia some major ^%&^&$&goin on there

ughh
this SUXXXXxxxxxx WAY too BAD

Maybe the other topic has been locked because the Metaforce party itself is over and done with. It seems the issues being discussed now go beyond that one night....           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
PsyFreakazoid

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:44
True things do tend to make us laugh.
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:44

and for ur info i love this forum and i love this culture and i am here for the music ,, my life is psychedelic ..too psychedelic and too intense for freakozoid or skaziod like u to understand
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:48
Quote:

Maybe the other topic has been locked because the Metaforce party itself is over and done with. It seems the issues being discussed now go beyond that one night....

so this was the way it was said or made to look like whoever had approached the mods to lock tht topic ..nice 1..

not possible for an indian in north america section to do it ...but i gaurantee 200% in my countries section i could do tht...lol n also u
PsyFreakazoid

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 23:50
I think we are all here for the music, that's why this community was built in the first place. As strange as it sounds sometimes our communites are being secretley destoryed and threatened by other "Good" and "Friendly" people with masks covering their true self. That's why I beleive this thread was made, and kept open for. And what's psychedelic for you might not be psychedelic for me, so I will not even waste my enegy on that.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362Metaforce issue
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance