First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 19:11
angel of duh , monarch to the kingdom of the dumb .

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 20:38
Quote:

On 2011-02-17 19:11, mk47 wrote:
angel of duh , monarch to the kingdom of the dumb .

/Slayer fan

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Feb 18, 2011 18:46
18 pages?
Wow....

Just came back from a week long geology field camp, where we observed real phenomena in nature and discussion what are the possible explanations. Real science! It was fun.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 18, 2011 21:51
then you can tell us more about quarz and crystal oscillators one day:))) and their frequency range and meaning for the earth http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_oscillator
i am always dreaming to be on a quarz planet
aciduss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Feb 18, 2011 23:10
Mike's judgement is as hard as the rocks he study XD

/jk
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 19, 2011 01:55
keep it hard , mike. hard is sweet.
pity that most people who look hard, cant actually be hard for a long time till a really constructive debate evolves. which is not possible with so much trolling from all sides anyway.

if i was the one to decide which direction this should go to, i would now start and talk about quartz crystal bowls sound therapy and resonance of crystals. but i dont decide, i am a guest whose themes are not even welcome. the hard style took me into a debate like i havent done it since ages in isratrance....but the results are same as always.

today is an important day for anyone who is into holistic views about the micro and macrocosm and it it is fullmoon in lion. astrology would tell us that it is the best time to change directions if you feel like you are in the shadow of something that does not deserve you. it is the best time for an analysis if you get what you deserve, and if you give more than it is needed. just best time to go.
dhaturaaaa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Feb 19, 2011 02:00
you cant get worked up by anyone. someone calls you names or this and that, you dont get down to their level and start talking like them, if you do that, you become the same as them, instead you should be unaffected. you should be laughing at them and brushing aside all that nonsense with a smile. instead you take it to heart and start shedding .i simply cant understand this. and then they talk all mature and learned. this whole thing stinks of pathetic vile air of arrogance.
Mike A
Subra

Posted : Feb 19, 2011 08:57
You see, you take good science (piezoelectricity of quartz crystals which make your watch and radio work), and you fill it in with mystical mumbo jumbo about crystal oscillations and astrology etc.

As I said before, when you get real ill remember to go to a real doctor and not a quartz therapist.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 19, 2011 10:13
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 19, 2011 20:54
@dhaturaaaa
may be you could understand it better, if you imagined that you were a lone fighter on a mission to establish transpersonal connection and a mind expanding impact to at least a couple of thousands human neuro systems or minds. some call it "media shamanism". every heart would be then of importance, and you would never know in advance if you succeed or not. but you are right, great advices.

@ mike, do you ever visit interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary talks, meeting or congresses where various people meet and share their totally different perspectives and try to find an intersection ? do you always expect people to have exactly the same interests as you?

besides i havent filled anything (any astrology mumbo jumbo) in the quartz crystals:) i just have a wide horizon of interests and mentioned those things (in two different posts). you are the one to establish a filled in connection between both out of my words. yes i ve done lots of shamanic journeys with crystal bowls, it is a great thing also in a aya*a ceremony, but i would never try to explain this with science. i just wanted to know more about quartz from the perspective of a scientist:))) although, i actually have a good recommendation about somebody who definitely has to say something in this field - i got to know him once :
http://www.world-mysteries.com/newgw/cosmicserpent.htm

well, at least i find it better to be informed about it and to know what i am talking about , and it is sometimes funny that many psy trance events actually make big marketing with healing, and other stuff, and the people to play the music are obviously miles away from such a perspective. but it is okey, because it sells good, right. better than sex even.

i think a showed enough interest in what you study, although i dont have to, because i am far way from prooving certain type of phenomena like paranormal activities and shamanic trance ceremonies. would be great if things worked the other way long too and i had the chance to talk about things that interest me as well, as you did it with the chemistry. i dont see anything against this effort in the rules of this forum, neither that it is not wellcome.
Mike A
Subra

Posted : Feb 19, 2011 21:38
Quote:

On 2011-02-19 20:54, moki wrote:

@ mike, do you ever visit interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary talks, meeting or congresses where various people meet and share their totally different perspectives and try to find an intersection ? do you always expect people to have exactly the same interests as you?

I do (as I said before). But those people usually have convincing evidence for their claims.

Again, all of this comes down to some basic points.
Science knows some stuff can be done, and some stuff can't be done.
Science also knows that some stuff might be done, but more research is needed. Maybe we can do it in the future, but not now.
You keep talking about stuff that we know we can't do. That's not close mindedness, that's just plain knowledge.

yes i ve done lots of shamanic journeys with crystal bowls[/quote]
That's a great example of placebo.
It would have work just as well with chocolate candy, if I told you it was quartz. Actually, I'd like to make that experiment with you. Remind me when I'm in Germany.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2011 00:09
i cant remind you when you are in germany because i dont know when you are in germany - obviously again a logical backwords inverted rhetorical trick for the confusion of the opponent ). quite obviously YOU should remind me when you are in germany, i am ready for any experiments:)

btw would you tell me how a chocolate candy would be able to make this sound?

you say those people usually have some convincing statement, but you probably DO let them at least make a statement before you claim them wrong? i personally havent done a statement yet, because we are still in the phase, " i dont wanna hear mumbo jumbo". or do you see at least one time in 18 pages where i made a claim and where i do not only mention the subject of investigation? i am in the phase of only proving that i know what i am talking about, either chemistry, isotopes or whatever it was. because the obvious prejudice is that i dont.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2011 00:38
wow, just saw something even more interesting!!!!
this is in jerusalem. ever been there?

Pavel
Troll

Posted : Feb 20, 2011 00:52
Mike, apparently there are Israelis that believe this mumbo jumbo as well:
http://www.ahava528.com           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Feb 20, 2011 01:25
Quote:

On 2011-02-20 00:52, Pavel wrote:
Mike, apparently there are Israelis that believe this mumbo jumbo as well:
http://www.ahava528.com

I'm really pissed off now

http://www.ahava528.com/archives/3030
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz