First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Nov 12, 2013 13:12
but may be it is really a good idea to read all those old things once again. may be our "selves" from years ago wanted to say something to our "selves" from now.

if the whole aggression in these threads weren't so sad, it would make sense to read them once more.
hey, we had some extremely interesting discussions actually. many of them were kind of "channeled" . if you know what i mean.

anyway, probably it wont "hurt" that much after so many years. at least one percent of the whole discussions is certainly a nice thing to revive.
Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 12, 2013 21:28
Tina,
I am glad things are looking up for you.
Yes, aggression sucks, and there was enough of it on both sides of this thread. But that horse has been dead for over 2 years and I am not about to start beating it now.

The reason I am writing is because it seems like you are interested in physics (or at least you were in February 2011 ) and you indicated that you can read Russian.
I recently found an excellent physics book, which I read growing up. It is called “Physics for Everybody” and it’s written by the physicists Landau http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lew_Dawidowitsch_Landau
and Kitaigorodski http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Isaakowitsch_Kitaigorodski .
The latter also wrote an excellent book discussing the differences between science and pseudoscience, with interesting examples and tips on how to spot which is which. It is called “Renyxa”, which is what you get if you write “Chepuha” (“Nonsense”) in Cyrillic cursive and read it as Latin.

Here are the links to those books. Once you open them, wait for 10-15 sec and go to the very bottom of the page. Click on the download links there and you’ll be set. They are in the djvu format but it’s easy to convert o whatever format you want or just read them in the free viewer.

http://www.eknigu.org/info/P_Physics/PPop_Popular-level/Landau%20L.D.,%20Kitajgorodskij%20A.I.%20Fizika%20dlya%20vsex..%20Dvizhenie,%20Teplota%20(3e%20izd.,%20Nauka,%201974)(ru)(T)(K)(600dpi)(392s)_PPop_.djvu

http://www.eknigu.org/info/P_Physics/PPop_Popular-level/Kitajgorodskij%20A.I.%20Reniksa%20(2e%20izd.,%20Molodaya%20gvardiya,%201973)(ru)(T)(K)(600dpi)(192s)_PPop_.djvu

Enjoy

P.S. Nice profile pic, by the way.

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 13, 2013 00:17
yes, gone is gone i don't remember to have been aggressive. if it looked like that, it was no intent or it was for protection.

but i remember the isotopes and the idea about the museum out of quartz. the question that could not be answered in the thread : what resonance would occur in a place covered with quartz and made up in a geometrical form other than a cube of a room.

in the meanwhile i was in a museum of gems where there was a piece of an astroid that was 4 000 000 000 years old. i tried to hear the sound. it was magnificent. but this was long ago. after that i spent long time together with a quantum physician who was programming physical tools and software based on resonance and coinscidence. have you heard of the kozyrev mirror https://www.google.de/search?q=kozyrev+mirror&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GKiCUuKpIsfOsgbW_YCICg&sqi=2&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=713
well anyway, this is long time ago too. after that i stopped investigating anything about physics.

hey, it is sometimes insane how many things can happen within two years.

thanks for the links.

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 13, 2013 00:55
what this quantum physician was programming, was a strange frequency device for the hospitals that is based on quantum physics and can induce essential improvements on human health as well as on mental level. the basic core feature was the resonance as a function of numbers coming from immense amount of data - for example data about the structure of human body, the rhythm of circulations, the temperature... and further on the etherical data to call it simple.
it delivered affirmations and star constellation data, as well as the right frequency individually for a person. difficult to fix the description into 5 sentences.

i tried to figure out a plan together with him about a device in the form of a bigger room which is built on the same principle as the small quantum core of the device described above (timewaver) but it is just bigger, 20x20x10 meter or something like that. i came to write down tousends of numbers to fit every interval of 2-3 herz into the logic of the device.

but anyway. this is just iike a recall for a time far away from now. i believe that nowadays it is obligation to investigate the climite change and ask geologists for advice, because this global problem is going to roll out through the earth and impact all fixed political structures and boundaries.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance