First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 11:39
p.s. Jacynth , with the word you i meant those with the pics of blondes and those with the rational thought. just in case you take it personally.

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 11:53
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 12:55
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 10:59, moki wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwdqEvdP7v8

a great song from an awesome album!

interesting to see how this forum has gone from a tight regime to total anarchy...
this is a form of lynching, you understand that?

"no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 13:40
thank god for leprosy, leppers are untouchable, like god. but no doubt,people do got a sense of humor,atleast some of this bullshit made me laugh, although i didnt read much,but still. its all good.and as for mokipoki,she do have some relevent questions, only thing is she is unable to string all the questions in a meaningfull way.leading to confusious talk. and moks like i said before, no one can tell you the answers to ur questions, only you can answer them , so look,probe harder..and do smoke a plant when in doubt,will put a smile on yer face and if u dont smoke, tooo bad.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 16, 2011 14:13
i stopped smoking, thanks. at least till these russian scientists with the miracle isotopes dont create an officially accepted cure against cancer. or may be victor schauberger's students will. or who knows, knowing everything about tesla resonators might be the answer. this week i will meet the programmer of a totally new innovative quantum resonator, you will wait long till you hear more about it in english. but if you managed to bookmark my website while posting the pink blond disguise of a woman, you will definitely hear about it in other languages.

too bad without smoke? may be. but a smile on the face is not everything in life. neither the forums. although this time i definitely over estimated you and though wow, he may grasp a word or two.

as far as the lynching, yes, i agree it is a form of lynching and it happens very often in male dominated places. luckily we dont end up in the inquisition any more, it must have been terrible earlier. nowadays we continue nerve systematically the representatives of old fashioned science. also it is very nice to comunicate from a distance and spare a couple of hits on the face for having an opinion that is not rational.

sometimes if i see these trance forums, i truely wonder how i managed to develop a firm at all in the world where i am put in. those users x y and z could also try to finish mathematics in a high university in germany, just in case they dont know what it takes.

being blond can be a very political statement too. funny that i always end with this http://www.timewavezero-productions.com/tv/index.php?id=98. does she apparently feel lynched? dont think so.

sometimes i wish all those people in the intelligent circles to whom i speak, would tell me the same thing about being a stupid blond like you do. i wonder if they think it without saying.
whatever. being able to read is definitely an advantage.

http://www.sheldrake.org/B&R/booksusa/

what is the next place that the holiday trancers invaded? thailand? tell me where you are not??? must be a beautiful place.

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 15:01

Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 16:18
5m 45s           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Tranceconspiracy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 17:42
great video
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 17:54
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 15:01, mk47 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

Someone's been reading moki's posts and made a video about it
Spot on!

Peace out.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 20:24
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 15:01, mk47 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

I think you saved my life with this one!
This should be a film for education for everybody!

And i think that one should really finish off this thread,

If not a long 528hz soundwave that we all can experiment on
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 16, 2011 20:49
with the difference that you are the ones to put your boundaries and not the other way around. i dont care so much what you dont do, ( you dont use this theory) , i care more about what you DO.

you:
dont use 432 hz or whatsoever because we need a scientistific explanation about it

me:
wow. can i do with my keyboard what i want please? i made a video on my web tv platform, please go and watch and read if you want an explanation.

you:
your sound doesnt work the way you think because you are unable of rational thought. this theory makes no sense because we dont understand a single word.

me:
wow. okey, i will tell you how i see things. may be the rational thought of my university mathematics might help you

you:
bullock. stop doing this sound because you dont understand chemstry. here is where you can learn chemstry. your damn logics are totally irrational

me:
wow. can i do what i want with my mind please?
here is what i base my logic on

you:
wow, you must be kidding. there is either a healing sound, nor does it make sense in anything you talk and we dont welcome this. go to change your hair colour and we might think a second time about it

me:
fuck off. can i do what i want with the way i look please?

you:
wow, let us put an end to the thread. stop losing our time with irrational thought.

me:
okey , can i go now and do what i want totally alone please? you dont even need to hear.

you: no. because you need to understand that your theories are wrong and you are definitely slow with comprehending things the way we want.

willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 20:57
You always have been and are always going to be able to (hopefully) do whatever you want with sound, your mind, your hair. Whatever.

However, do not expect that other people will accept your conclusions or agree with you (especially if you continue with your methods as expressed in this thread). Also, drop the "I'm a woman victim" stuff - no one on this thread has told you to STFU and go make them a sandwich in the kitchen or anything....

If you were male you would have gotten the exact same reactions from people here. This has nothing to do with you being female, and everything to do with your irrational arguments and lack of logic.

If you want to go and do what you want totally alone, then you are free to do so. Ranting on a public forum is not that.
           If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 16, 2011 21:17
no the point is, almost all of you are here in this thread to tell someone NOT TO DO something and not the other way round. i am not coming to you to tell you what you shouldnt do, at least since quite a lot of time.

i dont see myself as a victim because i told you many times that my email and phone boxes are full of feedback and there is not even one person who speaks to me like that, like you do in the trance forums. your reality is totally distorted. i am just a sad person, but it has nothing to do with being your victim. it is the way i am.

although i find it pity every time i open isratrance and see the level but it is your forum and your place and your parties.
and less of all , i cant be YOUR victim. who are you to have victims? you think of yourselves as so strong?

you dont want to hear irrational thoughts even from someone who was rational enough to get a university degree in mathematics, this is fine and i dont have a problem with that because i dont sell anything to you. it is perfectly okey, just get the hell out of the discussions with the blond because it is hard sexism and very inpolite. but whatever, i know it fucking well that you are inpolite. as i already wrote in another place, a scene that even supports violence to women, no matter how dumb they might be, is just best adviced to either rethink life or just dissapear.

the observer

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 21:28
only love you should take,there is love and compassion and warmth,take only that,why you like to suffer,rise rise rise. . .
to sit back in the chair, with a calm mind..the mind will talk and put forth pictures,words,displays. . pay no attention,just observe them,the aim is to get comfortable with your own self,so dont answer them back, dont try to stop them from comming, just watch them come and they will dissolve, and before you know it it becomes silent,you may hear your heart beat,may hear your breathing,now in this silence you can put forth a question which you want answers to, and watch it unfold itself and reveal the answer itself, all you do it watch,observe,and it will open itself and reveal the answer.the whole point is to be comfortable with yourself, not to be easily distracted by anything,the inner stillness should remain,in there is the peace,the light the warmth,be there.
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 22:05
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 21:17, moki wrote:
no the point is, almost all of you are here in this thread to tell someone NOT TO DO something and not the other way round. i am not coming to you to tell you what you shouldnt do, at least since quite a lot of time.

All I see in this thread are people telling you that they think that your conclusions are wrong, or that your methods dont stand up to the scientific method. No one has said 'moki, stop what you are doing right now. You should not do this' - you are being overly defensive, as usual. Debating the validity of someones method or reasoning is not the same as saying they should stop
thinking or trying at all.

Quote:

i dont see myself as a victim because i told you many times that my email and phone boxes are full of feedback and there is not even one person who speaks to me like that, like you do in the trance forums. your reality is totally distorted. i am just a sad person, but it has nothing to do with being your victim. it is the way i am.

although i find it pity every time i open isratrance and see the level but it is your forum and your place and your parties.
and less of all , i cant be YOUR victim. who are you to have victims? you think of yourselves as so strong?

WTF are you talking about. No one on here has said anything regarding you being a victim until you yourself brought it up. See your comments about lynching and getting spared a couple of hits on the face....completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and utterly ridiculous. Imo if you didn't see yourself as a victim you wouldn't constantly bring up the spectre of violence and anti-female bias. We are not biased against you having a vagina, we are biased against your arguments which has nothing AT ALL to do with your gender. Stop changing the topic at hand to things that do not matter.

Quote:

you dont want to hear irrational thoughts even from someone who was rational enough to get a university degree in mathematics, this is fine and i dont have a problem with that because i dont sell anything to you. it is perfectly okey, just get the hell out of the discussions with the blond because it is hard sexism and very inpolite. but whatever, i know it fucking well that you are inpolite. as i already wrote in another place, a scene that even supports violence to women, no matter how dumb they might be, is just best adviced to either rethink life or just dissapear.

First of all, I don't care what kind of degree a person possesses; an invalid argument is an invalid argument - just because you have a degree in mathematics does not mean that you innately have a techincal understanding of something outside mathematics...like chemistry. Secondly, here you go with the sexism thing again, for no reason. You are seeking out things to be upset about. Yes, people posted stuff about dumb blondes. HOwever, in case you don't know already...this is the fucking internet. People say dumb shit for dumb shits sake. See all the lolpics and whatnot. The people who were actually trying to have a conversation with you did not post the blonde pics, just people trying to troll you...which they succeeded in doing - it is surely impolite, but not 'hard' sexism. Hard sexism would be someone saying that women are inferior and they shouldn't be doing stuff that all us smarty males are doing, and that they're only good for sex and making food/babies...Which is utter nonsense of course, but there is a difference between someone trolling you with a silly internet picture and making a straight up argument for sexism and misogynistic behavior.

This 'violence and bias against women in the scene' thing is really pissing me off. Maybe its different in Europe but I have never seen anyone at a psy festival doing anything violent to a woman, or putting someone down because they're a woman, or saying that someone shouldn't express themselves because they're a woman....and most importantly of all, I have never heard ANY OTHER WOMAN complain about these things in regards to this 'scene' - whatever that means!

If you think you're a victim, congratulations you've made yourself a victim. Just please stop blaming us for your own mind. If you've been discriminated against in real life before and that's where this is coming from, that is truly unfortunate and it should not have happened. However, I see no reason to blame a trance forum and the posters on it for such things.
           If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance