Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 23:11
Okej i been sitting with a 528hz tone for a half hour

My conclusion, ITS FUCKING ANNOYING! And my ears need a good rest...

It would infact be a crime posting a long 528hz sine-wave

Also 528hz is in perfect tune with 444hz at Octave 4(C4) but that tells me nothing anyway.

http://www.soundoctor.com/freq.htm

so next over to the 432hz, Thats the tuning freq
So A3 will be 432hz, now i wonder the octave is a double, but all the notes in between, like A#(Bb) will be 458hz, so between A and bB is a 26hz difference..

Okej this is where my math reach is end, cause there is not possible to be 26hz difference on all halfnotes and

if go by a frequency to wavelength chart,(standard/concert tuning freq 440hz)
440hz(middle A)(26hz difference to -
Bb=466hz, B=494hz(this is a 28hz difference)
Now B=494hz to C-523=29hz difference
C(523hz) to Db is a 31hz difference...

Tell me what is the math behind this? from 26hz difference on one halftone to 31hz difference for one halftone,

Anyway check this out
http://www.omega432.com/music.html

And i do find 432hz tuning to sound real good, using Surge now and C-tuner and it sounds very smooth

Jacynth
Inactive User

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Feb 16, 2011 23:48
Quote:

My answer is: LOL
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 17, 2011 00:17
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 23:48, Jacynth wrote:
Quote:

My answer is: LOL

Mine too!
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 01:02
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 17, 2011 01:06
Okej during my test the last hours i have infact come up with that i like 432hz tuning more than 440hz

Thanks all for this thread that made me start experimenting!

I can recommend Surge, also you can come close with Polysix when tuning.
More synths are welcome, that you know can be tuned to other frequencies.

Disco DSP Discovery could not.

So i am not totally ready to post samples, Need to fine tune the examples, but here you can listen for your self on more classical examples

http://www.omega432.com/music.html

I recommend you start experimenting in making tracks with this tuning, its rather nice.

After you listen to the examples in the link, tell your thoughts here, it would be interesting to hear,

Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 07:08
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 15:01, mk47 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

I love it how they think they have it all figured out and call other peoples thinking "flawed".

The guy talking is a nerd. My answer is LOL

Sometimes you just need to shut the fuck up and dance

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 07:22
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 20:49, moki wrote:

Quote:

On 2011-02-17 07:08, Aluxe wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 15:01, mk47 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

I love it how they think they have it all figured out and call other peoples thinking "flawed".

The guy talking is a nerd. My answer is LOL

Sometimes you just need to shut the fuck up and dance

Jacynth
Inactive User

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 09:46

he is hungry i think, no home.
my answer is: LOL
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 12:53
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 22:05, willsanquil wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 21:17, moki wrote:
no the point is, almost all of you are here in this thread to tell someone NOT TO DO something and not the other way round.

All I see in this thread are people telling you that they think that your conclusions are wrong, or that your methods dont stand up to the scientific method. No one has said 'moki, stop what you are doing right now. You should not do this' - you are being overly defensive, as usual. Debating the validity of someones method or reasoning is not the same as saying they should stop
thinking or trying at all.

okey, last thing, because in my basic understanding, it would be an insult if i dont answer to such a long post.

to me, the ridiculous thing is, that i havent even started to explain my method. i would need about 60 pages to copy paste my formulas from my papers and at least 120 to explain what this is. i have three or four bigger projects with music connected to visuals , all of them based on totally different concepts and they are simply too long ( and btw too precious) to be posted in the internet in a forum. what i did here was to mention a word or two about it while drinking late afternoon coffee. those experts heard one or two percent of what it is about, and did their best to stop the conversation. it is perfectly okey, i believe nothing happens on accident , and it obviously should be like that for good.

the most ridiculous thing is that some people claim that there is absolutely no rational thought in my mind or whatever the sentence was ( dont quote it, it is irrelevant because it means the same and it is a very inpolite sentence). and i actually havent even said what i am talking about in detail. so you refject something before you even heard 2 percent of it. with the statement that i dont know what is an isotope, leading me to ssumptions of 27 variations of water isotope and then rejecting your own assumtions, after i prove them wrong ( i am a person of exact rational numbers and if it is exactly 18 combinations then any other number ( like less than 27) is the false equation). in mathematics it is the false soolution. and at the end everyone including me has headache before the conversation even started. we end in your projection about the way i look, happy to mention that i am millions of miles from that.

besides, as i said, i must definitely have a bit of rational mind if i am ready with university mathematics. there everything is written tests of high university mathematis, and nobody sees the blond hair colour of the person, only the rational thought can help you. and i will remember the uni with almost never going there, because the students were exactly like you and needed 5 semesters to see the simplest rational thought behind simplest facst. too much lost of time.

whatever, it is perfectly okey, because i learned to know you better.
i usually share a word or two with people who i think are intelligent, open minded, innovative, cross thinkers enough to understand what i am doing. if there is interest i send the bigger concepts and things evolve into an event, or a project. otherwise i dont send and thing are perfectly okey.

it would be great if you stop referring to me as your victim. you are your own victims. i cannot be your victim because you are simply too weak, altogether. i am not gonna stop doing what i do, although slowly. one day i might even write a book and send i signified copy to isratrance:))).
now we are ready to stop the conversation that has not even began.

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 13:01

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 17, 2011 13:54
Quote:

On 2011-02-16 22:05, willsanquil wrote:
You are seeking out things to be upset about. Yes, people posted stuff about dumb blondes. HOwever, in case you don't know already...this is the fucking internet. People say dumb shit for dumb shits sake.

but there is a difference between someone trolling you with a silly internet picture and making a straight up argument for sexism and misogynistic behavior.

This 'violence and bias against women in the scene' thing is really pissing me off.

i hope you are right !!!
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 14:54
You know, what amazes me is that there's a lot of music that really corresponds with math and physics in a cool *and* musical way.
And yet people are obsessed with music-less drones with detuned pads.
Here's a good example:

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 17:26
Come on now. Nobody here has been sexist against you Moki or bullied you. We had a good laugh on a topic that was turned into a lot of Mumbo jumbo going absolutely nowhere and in reaction we posted some IMO funny pictures.

I've been oversensitive at times in debates. It's easy to feel bullied especially in topics you feel a passionate about. But to say people here are sexist against you or blondes in general etc. is to take things a bit too far. IMO.

The lesson is to relax and not be so oversensitive or seek elsewhere in debates with people who truly have the same passion for the topic as you do.
          www.beatagency.dk
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 17, 2011 17:42
oh i am absolutely sure that there were a few people with a true passion for this topic here in isratrance too. it could have become a great debate based on the topic itself and not on isotopes. although isotope combinations is a very important un-researched part of it and has a lot to do with the wavelength of the spectral analysis and the possible pitches or intervalls.

Quote:

On 2011-02-15 16:15, moki wrote:

no, i am actually doing a hidden marketing research )))). you will see who will laugh last. i have dated the mission for the moment of time wave zero http://www.fractal-timewave.com/articles/math_twz_10.htm

and i am actually happy with having the discussion because i learned a thing or two, which i couldnt say about the other participants.

but enough about my hidden marketing research, there is a better topic in isratrance right now, where mike is explaining that if we have good sound, we dont need to master it, we dont need to send it or show it to label owners, but rather go to a nice bar with the brother of the label chef, and also we must make the label shef want to hear our stuff because labels are like hitting girls and the more we want them, the less they want us. gush, i am evolving with my marketing in this forum.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Feb 17, 2011 18:03
Can we debate Polka music here now? Please

www.beatagency.dk
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance