First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

50 - 100 Tracks a week! :(

sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:06
detox... just one question.. is this ´thief´ word you use also extended to ott´s attitude that ´downloading metallica is fine´ ?
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:07
DETOX

I think that lately the forum is being filled with some ppl that piss on it's guidelines.

I think that the crew that originally made this site, is so tired from this neverending war against ppl that disrespect others that they just dont react anymore to users that obviously break the guidelines of this forum time after time

I think it's decaying.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:10
Quote:

On 2005-02-20 15:53, Yuli wrote:
Here is another GEM from EYB, please check out the last line of this mindblowing answer btw

Quote:

Haha i agree with Pointy 100%.

Ott complaining about people who download his music but for him it is ok to download music from other persons. If someone is disrespectful then he.
Ott and also Kemical describe themself as the good ones in the scene and the 'crowd', the people who are not artists or 'real' artists and not are people working for labels are the bad people who just are in the scene to take. Take what they can get and of course drugs all the day. They all buy drugs for hundrets of euros but never pay a bug for parties. Strange view!

You are complaining about disrespectfulness if someone has another opinion and answer with real disrespctfull and dumb replies like ott and yuli do.

And what is this?

Yuli I will explain it in detail for u yuli, coz i think u didn't get it.

"Haha i agree with Pointy 100%."
-This means i see it the same way as pointy.

"Ott complaining about people who download his music but for him it is ok to download music from other persons. If someone is disrespectful then he. "
-Read Otts post at the end, he say it is ok to download music from other artists coz he 'knows' that they have enough money or that say are dead. He want to be respect as artist but he gives a shit of respect to the great metallica which are more known then he.

"Ott and also Kemical describe themself as the good ones in the scene"
-Ott and Kemical: 'They are the good'

"and the 'crowd', the people who are not artists or 'real' artists and not are people working for labels are the bad people who just are in the scene to take."
-'Crowd, the people at parties, the listeners are the bad'

"Take what they can get and of course drugs all the day. They all buy drugs for hundrets of euros but never pay a bug for parties."
-Ott and kemical wrote that the bad just want to take all they can get, just taking. And if they have money they use it for drugs.

"Strange view!"
-I think it is a strange view, i see it in another way.

"You are complaining about disrespectfulness if someone has another opinion and answer with real disrespctfull and dumb replies like ott and yuli do."
-This is mainly related to Otts answers. Especially to pointy and me. But you also jumped on the train. Read the answer to pointy again.

So did u get it? I hope.            Signature
Spindrift
Spindrift

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:10
Quote:

On 2005-02-20 16:00, DETOX wrote:
Yuli in Greece we have a funny saying that goes like this 'No matter how much you bath the black guy,in the end you are just wasting your soap since he will never become white'

LOL
Very funny.
You Greek racists           (``·.¸(``·.¸(``·.¸¸.·`´)¸.·`´)¸.·`´)
« .....www.ResonantEarth.com..... »
(¸.·`´(¸.·`´(¸.·`´``·.¸)``·.¸)``·.¸)

http://www.myspace.com/spindriftsounds
http://www.myspace.com/resonantearth
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:12
well yuli... ott saying that its ok to download metallica´s music is also against the guidelines, is it not?
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:13
Spindrift are you trying to create some impressions here or what?

Why dont you read the whole post and understand what i was exactly trying to say there?

It seems to me that you and Pointy have some common points mate,YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND...

P.S Yulli about the guidelines wait and see how many Fuck You PM's i got today           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:15
can you please answer me, detox?

Quote:

On 2005-02-20 16:06, sherlockalien wrote:
detox... just one question.. is this ´thief´ word you use also extended to ott´s attitude that ´downloading metallica is fine´ ?

Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:16
Quote:

On 2005-02-20 16:04, Spindrift wrote:
And Yuli, you don't need to quote the whole thread again.

I only picked the posts that I thought was directly personal attacks.
EYB did add one to the list while I was posting, and it was crap of him to start resorting to the same tactics as HandA and OTT, but he already endured a lot in the discussion, so I can sympathise a bit with him.

Pointys post does not contain any personal attacks, and if I would sum up all the generally negative statements made it would be a few pages.

@ Spindrift

Dude, there is a big difference between the way we see the problem / situation.

Things that seem totally not personal to u, sound very personal to me. Pointy was answering OTT, maybe he did not state the name, but it was very offensive and abusing way to say things + he as well as u did, took things out of their context.

As an artist that work hard to do what he does, invest money in equipment in the studio etc., I find it personally insulting when ppl brag in public about the shitty music that they download 24/7

If those ppl would buy a specific CD and thrash it in a review - I would be the first one to back them up.

Since they just d/l it all day long they have no right to bitch that the music they d/l isn't good enough           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:18
Quote:

On 2005-02-20 16:16, Yuli wrote:

As an artist that work hard to do what he does, invest money in equipment in the studio etc., I find it personally insulting when ppl brag in public about the shitty music that they download 24/7

If those ppl would buy a specific CD and thrash it in a review - I would be the first one to back them up.

Since they just d/l it all day long they have no right to bitch that the music they d/l isn't good enough

and metallica didnt work hard for many many years, so they dont deserve respect... yeah right...
´can you practice what you preach´
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Feb 20, 2005 16:19
No Sherlock i cannot answer you cause this thread gets 5 posts a second so i cannot follow the whole discussion,while i am typing an answer three more people are asking me other things so i just cand type three answers at the same type like Napoleon was doing.

So this topic shouldnt start anyway cause it deals with MP3 TRADING that is against the guidelines,it evolved into a fight between the goods the bads and the uglys and now it turns into an endless saga of 'i am right you are wrong' quotes.

Thank you all for participating in this constructive conversation and hope to see you soon in our future programs.

TOPIC LOCKED.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 50 - 100 Tracks a week! :(
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance