First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

180 bpm+

PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 16:08
to me it s all dead anyway, every evolution could be positive if not it won t change much anyway as it s already so down,it can t be worst.
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 16:23
in a way ,they try to save something with bringing new style...and in a way they are closer to the old spirit than the guys making commercial music for $$$ in these big commercial parties were a hippy would feel lonely in the crowd.
Axis Mundi
Axis Mundi

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 16:51
My thoughts on this are that you people are spending way too much time arguing on stuff like this which does not matter and not enough time enjoying music which tickles your own fancy.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 16:53
We do not argue we debate. Huge difference. And that's exactly what a forum is made for. Debates           www.beatagency.dk
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 16:54
Let's all of us debate together! It will be a mass-debate.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2011 16:56
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 16:54, Colin OOOD wrote:
Let's all of us debate together! It will be a mass-debate.

No no dont go down this road. Certain people just start to debate sex and Fuck For Forest when many people are gathered in a Gang bang debate           www.beatagency.dk
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 17:07
Yes, whenever there is an exchange of opinions, people label it as an argument. It is not.
Its a discussion/debate.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 18:35
Are you discussing about discussion now? Wow, this has gone far
MR VOMERS
Datavore

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 18:45
well...i'm suuuuuppper happy that i'm in the scene now, and not 30 years ago or whatever...because i do not enjoy that sound...i feel a huge sense of community in the festivals that we organize in the southeast...and have played multiple across the country where the community vibe is everything....

so beat agency...you can have the old skool spirit. live it my man I'm not stuck in the old days, i'm here for NOW..i'm happy with NOW...and will keep pushing for those who look to the future instead of trying to live in the past with the whole death of the goa spirit sermons.

I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything Just sharing what moves me, and if it doesn't move you, then you need to move along to somewhere else where your passion is appreciated or understood, or whatever

I'm 28 years old, have been listening to trance for 5 years now. I was introduced to the "new scene" or whatever it is you call it with all the darky drug dealers raping and pillaging villages and shitting on the community...I guess????? I for one, haven't witnessed this negative energy you speak so firmly about...Where are you from? Do you live in the USA? Perhaps i can only speak for the communities i've participated involvement in, but i haven't ever seen any of that shit you speak of here in the places i've been. AAAAND they aren't hardcore parties...or darky drug fastpsy parties...i play at full spectrum events

You know the kind with cheesey music, techno, full on, night psy...etc etc etc....seems you are a bit jaded and that's ok It happened to me in the dnb scene..so i took off. I however, keep my opinions to myself regarding that movement, because obviously it isn't what it once was and instead of bickering or..debating whatever, via forums, which i guess is what these are for per you.

I'm not sold on the old school you speak so highly of Pitch me your ideal experience please?

Mundi---it's good to see the highly opinionated older grey beard cats opinions After all, didn't they found the scene that has taken such drastic changes to the evil wicked darky darky dark dark basterdized music genre?

If you don't like it, don't listen to it! pretty simple right?

It is good to see people passionate about music, though, so i have to respect that, Mr Beat Agency

Kudos to knowing what you want, and not taking shit from what you don't.
           WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2011 19:02
Well dear CinderWOMIT I heard a bird sing about when you entered the full packed dance-floor at last summers Gemini and started to play the whole dance-floor got empty in no time. Does that not make you stop and wonder a little?

I dont live in the old-school spirit I have moved on musically a long long time ago and are happily working with several new projects also away from this scene.

I guess there is more truth to what I said earlier about the degeneration of this scene than people want to admit. But hey that's OK

And no I don't live in USA.

You could do with a psytrance history lesson or two. It's always valuable to know where things originated from in order to look ahead.          www.beatagency.dk
Jacynth
Inactive User

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 19:48
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 18:45, cinderVOMIT wrote:

Where are you from? Do you live in the USA?

please use serach.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 19:54
Quote:

LOL
Can't believe no one got this. good one Colin!
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2011 19:57
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 19:54, rich wrote:
Quote:

LOL
Can't believe no one got this. good one Colin!

Look at my reply. One person did get it           www.beatagency.dk
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 20:02
^ Good! I think there's nothing wrong with mass-debating on a public forum

just keep it clean!

(btw, that songify of charlie sheen rules.)

willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 20:06
           If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 180 bpm+
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance