Datavore

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 23:21
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 22:38, Jacynth wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 20:29, cinderVOMIT wrote:
WOMWOMWOMIT i say.

INTENTION IS EVERYTHING tempo means NOTHING.

baba, so you are ready to composte chillout. Please keepem coming then.

I make ambient music

i'll upload my live set from the last festival i play at

like i said...tempo means nothing....to me at least!

Thanks for the positivity ppl!

WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 23:25
Prop up the positive pillars psy trance

kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 11, 2011 13:21
Why is it guys who are not really part of the scene anymore that complain so much about this Dark scene ? What parties and festivals do you go to ?

I have been to Boom, Samothraki and many of the bigger psyevents and I must admit, my first Dark festival (Mental Soup 2007) I think it would be too much of one style.. But it was not, it was perfect .. It is so many subgenres in the darkscene allready, its amazing!! So please let us enjoy and let us freak out to this kind of music.            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 11, 2011 13:24
And again for kriz.

We do not complain we debate. OK?

And who says we are not any longer part of the scene? You are not more into the scene because you go to parties or darkpsy parties. There are many ways to be part of a scene. I personally have been part of the scene since 1992 so I think I have the right as a "member" of the scene to debate about the scene.
          www.beatagency.dk
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 11, 2011 14:01
Yes for sure.. My bad there. But I can admit I enjoy slow prog aswell, been to amazing psyprog events where I have experienced the same joy and free feeling i get from this psymusic...

I enjoy the debate aswell, no intention to attack you or anyone else!!

Its just that this music is really giving me alot of good feelings, I gotta express that !!            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 11, 2011 14:39
No offense taken kriz. I just think some people in this forum are very fast to jump on the "you dont belong to this scene" or "you complain" when a nice debate is going on. It can be a debate killer           www.beatagency.dk
MR VOMERS
Datavore

Posted : Mar 11, 2011 20:44
we can ALL AGREE that charlie sheen is a bitchin ass rock star from mars

and asian food...nommmm            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 11, 2011 21:35
I JUST THINK THAT THE MUSIC SHOULD SOUND MORE LIKE IT USED TO BACK WHEN I WAS FIRST GETTING INTO IT.

I DON'T LIKE NEW THINGS.
          Quantum Frog / Anomalistic

http://soundcloud.com/priapizzm/live-club-axxcis-tokyo-12-12-2010
MR VOMERS
Datavore

Posted : Mar 11, 2011 22:49
Quote:

On 2011-03-11 21:35, OpenSourceCode wrote:
I JUST THINK THAT THE MUSIC SHOULD SOUND MORE LIKE IT USED TO BACK WHEN I WAS FIRST GETTING INTO IT.

I DON'T LIKE NEW THINGS.

What is "Famous one liners frequently said on isratrance for 100" alex.

Classy Debate chaps            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
MR VOMERS
Datavore

Posted : Mar 11, 2011 22:51
Quote:

On 2011-03-11 14:39, Beat Agency wrote:
I just think some people in this forum are very fast to jump on the "you dont belong to this scene" or "you complain" when a nice debate is going on. It can be a debate killer

yea no kidding. i save my opinions most of the time just to save said "argument".

WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 12, 2011 02:16
Every person's opinion is valid, people just don't need to take them so seriously!

Not to rear this topic again, but it just occurred to me that hell man, it doesn't matter what anybody thinks of the music you love (or loved in the past!).
The only thing that matters is what you yourself get from it. And that's personal. That's your own business, your own experience. your own being in this world. No one can put judgment on that, come on!
If someone was dissing the music I loved I would just think they're a dick (emotional issues), or they're just in a total different place than me that whatever they say about it doesn't mean shit to me. It's like listening to some politician spewing lies and half truths, or a born again christian or communist trying to convince of their shit. Man, your breff shtanks.

I've listened to so much music in my life (age wise I'm older than most of you. even you, Kris ) I feel like sometimes I'm not even listening to the music anymore, I'm listening to the person making it. The personality is sometimes so clear to me that it almost becomes what I'm grooving with or not.
So, Tempo or genre or whatever becomes sooooo not the thing about it at all.

Alright, peace out.

BrainLizzard

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 12, 2011 02:24
The following post is a fraud, its just for nut jobs :

What are we debating?

(1) The firm harmonic base for the music, the proper drone which sets the path for information to be encoded for presentation to humans of trance dancing.

(2) Linguistics in dancing

(3) Trance travel can include the use of rapid drumming, approximately 180BPM - 220BPM will attain psychedelic States of Consciousness without the use of drugs, communication with the power animal and ritual dance

(4) Rules

(5) Comfort zones in shamanic BPM's

"If You Always Think What You've Always Thought, You Will Always Feel What You've Always Felt"
MR VOMERS
Datavore

Posted : Mar 12, 2011 02:34
HAHAHA YEAAAAAAAAYYY lizzard's back!!            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
MR VOMERS
Datavore

Posted : Mar 12, 2011 02:37
Quote:

On 2011-03-12 02:16, rich wrote:
Every person's opinion is valid, people just don't need to take them so seriously!

Not to rear this topic again, but it just occurred to me that hell man, it doesn't matter what anybody thinks of the music you love (or loved in the past!).
The only thing that matters is what you yourself get from it. And that's personal. That's your own business, your own experience. your own being in this world. No one can put judgment on that, come on!
If someone was dissing the music I loved I would just think they're a dick (emotional issues), or they're just in a total different place than me that whatever they say about it doesn't mean shit to me. It's like listening to some politician spewing lies and half truths, or a born again christian or communist trying to convince of their shit. Man, your breff shtanks.

I've listened to so much music in my life (age wise I'm older than most of you. even you, Kris ) I feel like sometimes I'm not even listening to the music anymore, I'm listening to the person making it. The personality is sometimes so clear to me that it almost becomes what I'm grooving with or not.
So, Tempo or genre or whatever becomes sooooo not the thing about it at all.

Alright, peace out.

<3            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 12, 2011 03:24
Quote:

On 2011-03-12 02:24, BrainLizzard wrote:
The following post is a fraud, its just for nut jobs :

What are we debating?

(1) The firm harmonic base for the music, the proper drone which sets the path for information to be encoded for presentation to humans of trance dancing.

(2) Linguistics in dancing

(3) Trance travel can include the use of rapid drumming, approximately 180BPM - 220BPM will attain psychedelic States of Consciousness without the use of drugs, communication with the power animal and ritual dance

(4) Rules

(5) Comfort zones in shamanic BPM's

We are DISCUSSING all of the above plus some!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 180 bpm+
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance