IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 9, 2011 23:44
dude, you're so banned now lol
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 9, 2011 23:51
For me a real psychedelic experience is fast and intense..So this music matches this real experience.. I know alot of people just call us maniacs, lsd freaks and addicts, but that is just judgemental!            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 00:09
Quote:

On 2011-03-09 23:51, kriz wrote:
For me a real psychedelic experience is fast and intense..So this music matches this real experience.. I know alot of people just call us maniacs, lsd freaks and addicts, but that is just judgemental!

Is your psychedelic experience still fast and intense if you do acid on your own on a sunny spring day in the green countryside, with nothing but peaceful nature to look at and listen to? Or is it only possible to have a psychedelic experience in the dark to fast hard music? Could it be that your psychedelic experience is fast and intense because you're listening to fast intense music at the time?           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 00:20
Speaking of psychedelics, I feel there is some merit to analyzing the different types of psychedelic experiences and comparing it to psytrance.

For instance, many people report that smoking DMT, while a great experience, comes on so quickly and progresses at such a rapid pace that it is hard to take hold of that moment and really explore - just as its hard to take in your surroundings in a car when you're travelling at 150 MPH.

However, some of those same people, when ingesting DMT in the vein of the ayahuasca experience report that the potential for exploring and really getting deep into that state of mind over the course of a couple hours is much higher - sometimes its nice to take your time and see what's going on around you.            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 00:40
Quote:

On 2011-03-09 17:06, cinderVOMIT wrote:
ok so i'm going to put some of my music up for example of what i dig and create at this range...and being able to keep space and keep it psychedelic.

lol man, i was expecting total non sense but i like your tunes , its more the vibes of hardcore parties to me.psychedelic hardcore music and not random noise like it s often the case .
you could make a set of this sound in some underground hardcore parties they would probably love it, hardcore and psytrance were 2 totaly different mouvment (in the past) , find it strange it merged ,it s evolution hehe .
MR VOMERS
Datavore

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 01:57
haha thanks @PoM I come from a similiar movement,dnb, but really appreciate the community that the psy family has, and have taken it and am trying to give back to the family as much as i can

i'm slowly getting my msg across to everybody

thanks for the words!

WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 07:38
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 01:57, cinderVOMIT wrote:

You wont convince me

I am not trying to be impolite but I am serious when I say I really do not see your kind of music (and by the way not only your kind of music) and the spirit of the psydark hardcore followers to have anything in common with the spirit and music of the original goa/psytrance scene. Yes things indeed has changed since the early days but that does not make things similar in any way to what this scene was meant to be and why it was started. IMO the problems started around 1995 when financial interests entered this scene (fashion shows started to use the clothes and music, commercials used the music etc.). The scene got lost and the old pioneers saw dollar bills flashing in their eyes and switched to the mainstream full-on wave and started to brand their fashionable fluro clothes (making everybody want to look the same instead of being individual as the original scene was all about). All greedy actions which in the end ruined the original vision totally. After that people entered the scene to make fast money (organizers, wannabe label-heads, drug dealers, bedroom artists etc.) and by that it invited IMO a lot of wrong people into the scene. Wrong in the sense that they did not arrive because of the love for the music but for the love of money and drugs. New criminal hardcore drug dealers entered the scene and offered the wrong kind of drugs. Drugs that again attracted the wrong kind of people (IMO). And slowly the scene evolved into a totally deranged and split scene where there is absolutely no unity left. Today the so-called psytrance scene is split up into a lot of different scenes instead of being one scene as it was intended to be. I blame greed and a lot of people being into this scene on the wrong intentions for the dead of the original vision.

I do not say that those into darkpsy have the wrong intentions. But you are a product of a scene gone totally wrong. Again IMO:           www.beatagency.dk
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 09:37
^ Same can be said about punk, hip hop, even grunge.

So you're saying (IYO) the psytrance spirit is dead?
and that everything created now is a product of a compromised scene, devoid of the original spirit?
or just anything above a certain bpm

TranceVisuals
TranceVisuals

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 09:46
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 09:37, rich wrote:

So you're saying (IYO) the psytrance spirit is dead?

Well in the north of the UK, psytrance has pretty much gone the same way as the Northern Soul scene did.
Personally I am on the look out for that which reminds me of the all the good things I used to enjoy about a psytrance party, before it became a label for a style of music, as things tend to be like the tide. No two waves are the same, but there is a certain shared motion to them all.
          www.youtube.com/trancevisuals

2,000,000+ views and counting.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 11:19
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 07:38, Beat Agency wrote:
Quote:

Yes things indeed has changed since the early days but that does not make things similar in any way to what this scene was meant to be and why it was started.
I do not say that those into darkpsy have the wrong intentions. But you are a product of a scene gone totally wrong. Again IMO:

who says how the scene was meant to be???
some kind of psyGod??
indeed the things are not the way we would like them to be... goes for tghe muisc in many genres, for the movie industry, for the economical/social situation.
Well i'll give you other example, couple of years ago with some friends we organized small psytrance event on the country side in Spain. some frinds of mine are from the generation between 40-50 and lived actually the beginning of the so called scene, what they all were telling me the vibe, the oness with eachohtherm the family feeling, it was as good or even better as they remembered it in the past. and yess we did played some so called darkpsy in the night, and we did not had any fashion looking trancers or whatever. so again there is 2 sides of each coin.
          to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 11:25
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 11:19, Adigroovy wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Yes things indeed has changed since the early days but that does not make things similar in any way to what this scene was meant to be and why it was started.
I do not say that those into darkpsy have the wrong intentions. But you are a product of a scene gone totally wrong. Again IMO:

some kind of psyGod??

Those who started this scene. No one else.

Spain is not the first country I think about when I think about what countries was part of the early Goa/psytrance scene. Maybe your 40-50 year old's was part of it traveling to other countries for parties but there was hardly any Goa/psytrance scene in Spain at that time. As far as I recall.          www.beatagency.dk
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 11:40
Quote:

Quote:

You wont convince me

I am not trying to be impolite but I am serious when I say I really do not see your kind of music (and by the way not only your kind of music) and the spirit of the psydark hardcore followers to have anything in common with the spirit and music of the original goa/psytrance scene. Yes things indeed has changed since the early days but that does not make things similar in any way to what this scene was meant to be and why it was started. IMO the problems started around 1995 when financial interests entered this scene (fashion shows started to use the clothes and music, commercials used the music etc.). The scene got lost and the old pioneers saw dollar bills flashing in their eyes and switched to the mainstream full-on wave and started to brand their fashionable fluro clothes (making everybody want to look the same instead of being individual as the original scene was all about). All greedy actions which in the end ruined the original vision totally. After that people entered the scene to make fast money (organizers, wannabe label-heads, drug dealers, bedroom artists etc.) and by that it invited IMO a lot of wrong people into the scene. Wrong in the sense that they did not arrive because of the love for the music but for the love of money and drugs. New criminal hardcore drug dealers entered the scene and offered the wrong kind of drugs. Drugs that again attracted the wrong kind of people (IMO). And slowly the scene evolved into a totally deranged and split scene where there is absolutely no unity left. Today the so-called psytrance scene is split up into a lot of different scenes instead of being one scene as it was intended to be. I blame greed and a lot of people being into this scene on the wrong intentions for the dead of the original vision.

This is deep.Also a bit sad,but the only one convincing statement here.Smells like truth..           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 12:14
tell us who are those people who started the scene. we wanna find them and ask them personally.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 13:07
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 11:25, Beat Agency wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-10 11:19, Adigroovy wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

some kind of psyGod??

Those who started this scene. No one else.

Spain is not the first country I think about when I think about what countries was part of the early Goa/psytrance scene. Maybe your 40-50 year old's was part of it traveling to other countries for parties but there was hardly any Goa/psytrance scene in Spain at that time. As far as I recall.

it was just an example to show how the things changes, and there is no one rule how the scene is supposed to be....
actually in Spain it started after 2000 the psytrance scene, i know it as i lived there couple of years. and btw. I have witnessed also the german and dutch scene in the late 90's. so my whole point is who can tell what the scene is supposed to be and the way it developped.
the today's situation has various reasons that is as it is, some of them you have mentioned. other issue is or we like the way it is now or not, which i think is the major issue with the most people complaining about today's movement.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Mar 10, 2011 15:24
Quote:

Quote:

You wont convince me

Interesting.

Quote:

Very Interesting.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 180 bpm+
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance