Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 180 bpm+

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

180 bpm+

xf_a49

Started Topics :  1
Posts :  12
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 22:26:43
Need help looking for dark psy over 180bpm. no upper limit.
daark
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posts :  1397
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 22:32
Take your Darkpsy and just speed it up whats the problem?Need a program?





          http://soundcloud.com/magimix-1/chilling-forest-whispers
Wierd shit happens :)
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posts :  2822
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 22:32
*shudder*            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posts :  6106
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 22:34
Ja man, U can lieke pitch many DarkKillargh Psy's up to many many beats per minute. I think however you would have more luck in searching terror- and Thunderdome albums for those speeds.

This compilation has a 178 BPM track (Last track)

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Forest-Frequencies/release/1855615
daark
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posts :  1397
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 22:49






You also can check Far East Ghost he is a super killer guy           http://soundcloud.com/magimix-1/chilling-forest-whispers
Wierd shit happens :)
Jacynth
Inactive User

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  451
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 23:03




Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posts :  2984
Posted : Mar 3, 2011 23:09
http://www.triplag.com/4room
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posts :  3097
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 00:01


Toy dark again ? Hehe ..

I realy dont know or understand how peoples release this when the sound is so bad , Probably those
who buy it are so high so the sound quality is the last thing they are thinking about .. This is sad ..

V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posts :  2234
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 05:38
Check out Rockdenashi label:

http://www.discogs.com/label/Rockdenashi+Productionz           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posts :  5306
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 06:59
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 00:01, Cardinals Cartel wrote:

I realy dont know or understand how peoples release this when the sound is so bad , Probably those
who buy it are so high so the sound quality is the last thing they are thinking about .. This is sad ..



some things are more important then 'sound quality' maybe like music quality (not that i find anything of quality in 9000bpm dark stuff , but the doors or the beatles have terrible sound quality compare to todays production.. i still enjoy it more then anything else sometimes)


the old fullon story ya know i think we say those things over and over anywayz.. its all back to the same points , and the point is to make more music talk less about it.. for me           www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posts :  4980
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 09:40
Quote:

On 2011-03-03 23:03, Jacynth wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16YXLiNGyfA&feature=player_embedded



           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posts :  1752
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 13:55
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 06:59, Elad wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 00:01, Cardinals Cartel wrote:

I realy dont know or understand how peoples release this when the sound is so bad , Probably those
who buy it are so high so the sound quality is the last thing they are thinking about .. This is sad ..



some things are more important then 'sound quality' maybe like music quality (not that i find anything of quality in 9000bpm dark stuff , but the doors or the beatles have terrible sound quality compare to todays production.. i still enjoy it more then anything else sometimes)


the old fullon story ya know i think we say those things over and over anywayz.. its all back to the same points , and the point is to make more music talk less about it.. for me



But if Beatles existed today I am sure they would make use of the best studios available to obtain the best sound possible
But of course without good music an amazing sound is equal Nada. But at the end of the day the aim should be to make nice music with the best sound quality possible unless you are out to create a poor sound from the start. My problem with many releases is that I doubt they have the skills to hear when a sound is bad or good. I get the feeling they just want to make a tune fast and release it with a friend and his label.           www.beatagency.dk
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  80
Posts :  1281
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:27
It's really hard to make a quality music on fast bpm, there are very few artists that can tune in to more then 160 bpm and even less to 180+

I would recommend some tracks and compilations, but that doesn't mean that they are 180+ but they are fast enough.

Tracks:
Osom - Night Flirt
Kashyyyk - Xcel-R-ated-Re-ya-li-tee
Insector - Brutal
Dark Whisper - Father Peyote

Cd's:
VA - Killers
VA - Speedmasterz
VA - Xcel-R-ated-Re-ya-li-tee
VA - Only The Music
VA - Peace For The Wicked
VA - Midnight Shared Blossom
All the psykovsky albums except the first one (It's not fast like the others)
Cosmo albums
Furious albums
This tracks are pretty fast, and satisfy my need for quality and psychedelic sounds, you can also try the hundreds of free compilations that are out there, but i doubt that you will find quality in them, because i didn't find any in the 170+

Also you can listen some tracks from me, i tryed to make some fast tracks, but i don't want to talk about me, that is up to you:
http://soundcloud.com/demoniacinsomniac
          VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
Jacynth
Inactive User

Started Topics :  20
Posts :  451
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:32
Quote:

On 2011-03-04 13:55, Beat Agency wrote:


But if Beatles existed today I am sure they would make use of the best studios available to obtain the best sound possible
But of course without good music an amazing sound is equal Nada. But at the end of the day the aim should be to make nice music with the best sound quality possible unless you are out to create a poor sound from the start. My problem with many releases is that I doubt they have the skills to hear when a sound is bad or good. I get the feeling they just want to make a tune fast and release it with a friend and his label.




finding: sound is bad or good.

Thnx.
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posts :  1752
Posted : Mar 4, 2011 17:38
My problem with the dark producers (not the genre) is that it seem, as far as i know, that all the music has to be in a certain bpm range instead of focusing on producing quality. I don't get the point why it has to be so furious fast? And I don't see how a fast bmp makes a tune more dark. Maybe someone could explain it to me

I've always believed that less is more.
          www.beatagency.dk
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 180 bpm+

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2018 IsraTrance