Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 04/26/2008, BACK TO NATURE: PART II by PsyTribe, So-Cal Forest
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

04/26/2008, BACK TO NATURE: PART II by PsyTribe, So-Cal Forest

Jewbacca

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 1, 2008 06:49
awesome video jon, makes me feel like i was there for a little of it.
PsyDrama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 1, 2008 09:16
Dude seriously no pics yet? If you have 'em please share at http://psytribe.com/pix

JDS you rock.

Dai
IsraTrance Junior Member
Dai aka Amatti

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 1, 2008 10:40
Dude seriously no one got fire ants bite? itchy sooo bad drives me nuts! iiiijjijijijijijijijiji!
I mean again!!! no ankle socks recommended. ijijijijijijijij!!
do you guys know where anteater habitat in Socal?

anyhow, it was a great party, as always!
i enjoyed every element of it.

Highlight was when Bodhi went on!
I could almost taste and chew his clean crisp triple-distilled frequency juice!
Nice one!!!

Happy Bday again Bodhi and Konflux
thank you, spyros, chino, josh, and everyone who helped putting this together!

cannot wait for the third!
          Tell me what you listen, and I'll tell you what you are.
http://www.brainbusters.info
http://www.psytribe.com
PsyDrama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 1, 2008 10:46
Quote:

On 2008-05-01 10:40, Dai wrote:
Dude seriously no one got fire ants bite? itchy sooo bad drives me nuts! iiiijjijijijijijijijiji!
I mean again!!! no ankle socks recommended. ijijijijijijijij!!
do you guys know where anteater habitat in Socal?

OMG funniest shit ever. Anteater habitat! Dai you're crazy JAPAN!!! If I had been there fo sho they would have gotten me too.
UserNameTaken

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 1, 2008 11:58
The party was AWESOME!
I haven't had that much mad fun in a looooong time. Not too mention finally dancing my ass off a bit.

THANK YOU PSYTRIBE!

~ peace ~

aaron

magellan2012
Boomslang

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 1, 2008 12:21
UCI anteaters Dai. Maybe they gotta mascot?

Sorry i missed this party. From this thread i can tell it was fun. Ahhhhhh good times.
Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 1, 2008 21:21
didnt get any ant bites this time....Dai,those ants have a thing for you.
Nelito

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 1, 2008 22:42

I got the bites too. they were probably attacking only the japanese , but I am 1/2. non stop itching . not ants...mini psy spiders from the tree sanctuary. bloody bad ass little things.
Namaha Recs
Namaha Recs

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 2, 2008 03:55

FuLL pOwEr paRtAy!! Thoroughly enjoyed myself being in the forest, Thank you Psytribe!~

Reached before BGM started his set, he set a niicee pace for the rest of the night! Was good to meet you BGM! Nicee interesting tuness! Mr. Bodhi who took over the decks after BGM served up deliiciooousss treaats! Truly made the forest come , organix magnificaaa! Konflux and Dai, ROCKED it as usual! Is always fun stomping out to these guys, they know how to make you GroOooOVvveEe!
Went exploring towards the end of Dai's set, is indeed a beautiful and magical forest. Although like Kalima said, there is this one magnificent tree that really needs our help, and I am sure there are others out there as well.
Ended up passing out due to severe exhaustion, so heard bits of Meta, Spyros and Barakuda's sets while falling in and out of sleep mode, and from the blasting frequencies after sunrise it sounded like it was a fulll powerrr morning as well!
cheese or no cheese, full on morning is absolutely needed after a hard night's stomp! and Psytribe knows how to do that really well without a doubt.
Looking forward to part 3! Time to storm the beachess!

bOM!
Abhi           xOo<Namaha Recs>oOxOo<Quantum Frog>oOx
www.namaharecords.com | www.quantumfrog.com
~* SURYA NAMAHA 2 *~
Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 2, 2008 23:37
it could be pioson oak manny, i got a bit on my legs and it starts out looking like a spider bite but if you scratch it,it will spread and take a few weeks to go away.....i was aware of it,but it still got me..
part 3 the beach coming in june......
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : May 2, 2008 23:45
June. Perfect. The beach and my birthday go well together!

kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 9, 2008 04:13
jds, brother, thank you! your videos help ease the missing you guys so much

dai! ouch! those little guys are hungry!

see you all in june! lots of love and then some!

*pOf*
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 14, 2008 08:54
a minute late on this but i feel like spilling my guts as best i can.

Everyone has a right to criticize any specific DJ they want, especially on a forum board. I know myself from personal experience that harsh public criticism has helped me a grow as an artist/DJ. There is no problem with criticizing any one's set, even if they are the person who threw the party.

I found nearly all the music after Dai's set to be almost entirely un-psychedelic. By that, I do not mean cheesy, bad, un-dancable, or any such thing-- just un-psychedelic. As in, it did not engage my brain whatsoever. This was totally fine for the majority of people at this party-- the PsyTribe DJ's were merely playing to the crowd. For sure there was a packed dancefloor the whole time, so what's the problem? It is best exemplified by Spyros' set-- wholely different than the style he's been playing lately. At the past few parties, there's been a more "psychedelic" vibe, perhaps in terms of ingestion, which triggers the crowd-pleasing DJ to play in a certain way. This party, however, had a more "high-NRG" vibe, perhaps in terms of ingestion, than most parties of late. Therefore the crowd-pleasing DJ plays a different style set.

Of course, there's always a minority of the "crowd" that will want it a different way-- in this case there is a loud minority that wanted more psychedelic music in the day time, less "high-NRG," as i've dubbed it. i will count myself in that small minority. there is nothing worse than being afraid to visit Hoffman's lab at a PSY-trance party, but i am very glad i obeyed that fear at the peak of Bodhi's set, because for me, there is nothing worse than hearing UN-psychedelic music when you're in a 100% psychedelic state of mind.

having obeyed that fear, i ended up having a pretty great time at this party. the night sets were all excellent, as has been stated. bodhi's mix of funky parvati and neuro-satva madness was *excellent.* i had a great time socializing during the day and hanging with the LA scene, which really is a healthy one right now. I also really had a great time playing the closing chillout set, and i have mad respect to Spyros and the PsyTribe crew for being open-minded enough to let me spill my brains on the decks for a bit.

i will note that the sound guy really DIDN'T know what he was doing, i was playing a Muslimgauze track that has some distorted sections, and he thought i was overloading his sound system, even though there were no peaks...

all in all, thank you psytribe for throwing parties all the time and continuing to do outdoors. people are being a little overly vindictive, perhaps, but i myself and quite used to the flow you guys usually have at a party and therefore was not surprised. i'll still be at every psytribe party i can make it to...
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 14, 2008 12:47
the live act was after dai...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 04/26/2008, BACK TO NATURE: PART II by PsyTribe, So-Cal Forest
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance