Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 04/26/2008, BACK TO NATURE: PART II by PsyTribe, So-Cal Forest
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

04/26/2008, BACK TO NATURE: PART II by PsyTribe, So-Cal Forest

kahn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 11:19

And then I'll let it rest.
chino cochino

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 11:33
thank you CHIEF for your great input. i'll make sure to contact the psytrance approval society for our next gathering..
kahn
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 29, 2008 11:38
Stop being hostile and defensive. If you even read my posts, you would realize that I had very much praise for everybody at the party.

Why is it wrong to leave a comment, or say how one feels something could be better?
Barakuda
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 12:59
Thank you to everyone that tried to have my back on this one, I appreciate it, no hard feelings from my end, all is forgiven.

one more thing for Kahn, I know your intentions are good, but it is obvious your a newbie at Psytribe parties, and a rookie in the psytrance scene compared to a lot of us..... my post response was not even directed to you, it was for those who said my set was cheesy.....about the you tube video you posted I hope you got your tickets to boom, because if you are waiting to get that in L.A. i think it will take a few years...., you should know by now that it is a privelidge to even get away with a small party outdoors here in L.A........, so just enjoy the moment and focus on yourself becoming a great DJ and then one day you can rock the dance floor just the way you like it...., And when that day comes for you, I am sure some dude will post that your set was to cheesy for him and you'll be part of my club, and then you will say Barakuda was right....... Also just to let you know all of us PsyTribe DJs play the freshest and newest tracks out there...... but again no hard feelings just giving you some advice.
Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 14:14
Quote:

On 2008-04-29 09:52, spikeadelic wrote:
Gidra track called "Adam Leatherface" that track was out of this world

Thanks im glad you guys enjoyed it heheh!
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 20:06
>>Why should we still be listening to the same morning music from years back?

Check out Absolum's "Take Off v2.0" from 2005. You can listen to part of it on Saiko. Three years old and it makes half the crap being churned out these days seems exactly like that - crap. There's some stuff from 2003/2004 that still sounds fresh even today.

Take a look at the video Alfredo posted - that's Andy's set! And people are rocking out!!!

The Sesto Sento video, yeah Andy played a few tracks from the new FerbiBoys disc (which is Sesto and Gataka btw). One in particular was the one that had Gangbusters samples - cheesy maybe, but BADASS at the same time.

I've been to parties with thousands of people, and parties with twenty people. Guess which kind makes you feel more spiritually satisfied on a regular basis? Guess which one makes you feel a little emptier inside when you see the mess left behind?

If you dislike what's being played, go to Guitar Center, buy some DJ equipment, ask ANY PSY DJ YOU KNOW TO HELP YOU (and they will!!) and learn how to spin yourself. This way you can play whatever you feel should be played, and everyone else will have to listen to it.

May good track selection guide you...
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 20:16
Best educated! Best Equipped!

anyone remember that sample? Its the theme song for the LA trance scene.

LA PSY FAMILIA FOREVER!!!!

Barakuda is one of a kind. There is not ONE Dj that sounds like him. His music is pure fucken love and appreciation, dedication and most of all fun dance floor music that makes you want to shake ASS! period. I'm so sick of these people who come on a thread to say how the food tasted as if they are some restaurant critic. And to all of you aspiring djs you should be taking notes when you go to a party not judging a performance to which you can never elevate to in the small amount of time you think you know about this shit right here. Show some damn respect. You might learn from one of us one day.

BARAKUDA FOR PRESIDENT!

http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 20:16
Best educated! Best Equipped!

anyone remember that sample? Its the theme song for the LA trance scene.

LA PSY FAMILIA FOREVER!!!!

Barakuda is one of a kind. There is not ONE Dj that sounds like him. His music is pure fucken love and appreciation, dedication and most of all fun dance floor music that makes you want to shake ASS! period. I'm so sick of these people who come on a thread to say how the food tasted as if they are some restaurant critic. And to all of you aspiring djs you should be taking notes when you go to a party not judging a performance to which you can never elevate to in the small amount of time you think you know about this shit right here. Show some damn respect. You might learn from one of us one day.

LONG LIVE BARAKUDA AND LONG LIVE PSYTRIBE!!!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
alfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 20:21
their being hostile and defensive cuz u were talking flowers about their friend, wouldnt u do the same???

i used to like sesto sento but somehow i came to LA and my taste of music changed.. ooh well! shit happens....
          -PaRtYcLeS aLL oVeR tHE WoOdS

http://soundcloud.com/odalfer
http://soundcloud.com/groups/more-techno-house-minimal-progress-ive
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 20:40
ok can we end it? lesson learned: everyone can't be pleased cause everyones tastes are different. sorry if anyone's feelings got hurt. Every outdoor psytribe party i've ever been to has been an absolutely wicked killer good time and im very grateful for what psytribe has done for the scene in LA and continues to do. I suppose the current music variety format at the parties is good because it serves the purpose of satisfying everyones taste in music at one point or another during the party. so much respectah to the psytribe familiy, LA would be a very dull place without you guys!

now can we all just eat some acid????
kahn
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 29, 2008 22:43
Sesto = 3 Guys

Gataka = Matan from Sesto

Ferbi Boys = The other two guys

Your comments are much appreciated Andy. For the record, I didn't think you set was cheese at all.

I also want to state again, that I enjoyed everybody's music at the party. <333 to everybody involved!
Nelito

Posted : Apr 29, 2008 23:45
thanks Psytribe,brothers and sisters for the lovely time.
we had a ball.
... if you don't fell the people around you, would be very hard to fell and have fun with the music. its only dj music.
Andy; you are my Greek Idol.
we should start with the red cards. the hookies are getting to exited. they should go write the reviews for the magazines so they can make some money and meet some different people. Manny
Meta
Meta/Boomslang

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 01:04
If anyone has photos I'd love to see them... even though we are all covered in dust and probably look like crap...

http://soundcloud.com/aeon604
http://www.metaekstasis.com/
http://the1134.com/
Kalima

Posted : Apr 30, 2008 01:34
I had a really good time at this party-especially enjoyed being among friends in the night with half the moon shining beautifully through the trees.

Thanks to all for putting this together!

BTW- The spooky grandma tree at the end of the road it ridden with filth- It’s very sad- Maybe one of these weekends we can gather a small crew (4-6 people) and go clean her up- she’s being treated like a toilet.
psyclops

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 02:58
I think everybody is happy again.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 04/26/2008, BACK TO NATURE: PART II by PsyTribe, So-Cal Forest
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance