Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Zeitgeist/ The zeitgeist movement NEEDS TO BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Zeitgeist/ The zeitgeist movement NEEDS TO BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE

segment 7
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 8, 2009 20:14:02
I'm sorry if there's already a topic about this, i couldn't find one. Also i posted this in the film section aswel, but i feel it is relevant to the spirituality section aswel and so have posted here aswel as i imagine there will be people who do not use both sections. Feel free to delete one mods.

Just watched both the films. Absolutely horrific stuff, has made me incredibly angry at the people who run the world (more than before). Have many of you seen these films? If not you should. Everyone needs to see these films.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1166827/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1332128/

Spread the message.

Ben
          Projection makes perception. The world is what you gave it, nothing more than that. It is a witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive- Anonymous

www.myspace.com/segment7music
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 01:43
Indeed! And I guess they have some sort of place in the 'Spirirual' thread as well as the 'Link' thread where it has been posted and discussed to death already. Maybe it needs a new round of words, and this place may add something constructive

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

and it is needed to evolve ourself into something in the realm of these thoughts:

http://www.thevenusproject.com/

If you haven't seen these, you should take the time to watch them.

IMPORTANT!! *
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 03:38
yuuuuup! very good movie!

its getting real in the battlefield as they say.
all you idiots that thought obama was the answer need to watch this!

the way to win is through music, art, and reconnecting man to the Supreme.           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 12:03
Zeitgeist what?????
Does this film said something we dont know?
At least for us who are interested and search to find about conspiracies, nothing new from zitgeist ...
The second and third part of the movie is known from before and surelly true,but the first one that says about the "Christ conspiracy" is false,what those people know about esoteric Christianity?
They know nothing,they just say about the conspiracy of the religions,and yes this is known from all and it is true alot of years before..,but the cosmic drama of the Christ is not a conspiracy,this is something that has a deep esoteric meaning,something that takes place inside our inner selves,and no any concpiracy of any religion dont have any relation with this,the Christ is the way to pass through the higher cosmic areas,is the only real key to escape from matrix,but zeitgeist wants to see it as as conspiracy,and they also say that they have the keys for the matrix,hahaha nice try...but we are not gonna fall in this zeittrap..           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
segment 7
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 9, 2009 14:39
Gopendragon, I don't necassarily agree with the christ conspiracy thing, but what they say about religion being used as an excuse for war etc is undeniably true. However i find the second zeitgeist movie, the one about money, to be the more important one. I'm not a man for conspiracy theories, i usually pass them by, but this film was very different for me. And in the end, christianity may offer a very good solution to ALOT of people, but the fact is that if the venus project was allowed to come into play, that would be a solution for EVERYONE, not just those wishing to follow the teachings of one man. I don't want to get into an argument about that though, i have alot of christian friends and i've had these sorts of discussions countless times, they needn't be repeated because every one is exactly the same.

Spiitoon Psyton i've joined the venus project and the zeitgeist movement, and have got onto spreading the word as much as possible haha. I've told my parents and told them to spread the word to the older generation and am trying to get as many people as possible to put their money in smaller banks etc, although the latter is hard in the recession, but that seems to be the whole point.

I just think that the word needs to be spread, we live in a time where something needs to be done fast, or before long we'll all be in complete captivity. I just think the word needs to be spread, fast.

Ben           Projection makes perception. The world is what you gave it, nothing more than that. It is a witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive- Anonymous

kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 9, 2009 16:02
Quote:

On 2009-03-09 12:03, Gopendragon wrote:
Zeitgeist what?????
Does this film said something we dont know?
At least for us who are interested and search to find about conspiracies, nothing new from zitgeist ...
The second and third part of the movie is known from before and surelly true,but the first one that says about the "Christ conspiracy" is false,what those people know about esoteric Christianity?
They know nothing,they just say about the conspiracy of the religions,and yes this is known from all and it is true alot of years before..,but the cosmic drama of the Christ is not a conspiracy,this is something that has a deep esoteric meaning,something that takes place inside our inner selves,and no any concpiracy of any religion dont have any relation with this,the Christ is the way to pass through the higher cosmic areas,is the only real key to escape from matrix,but zeitgeist wants to see it as as conspiracy,and they also say that they have the keys for the matrix,hahaha nice try...but we are not gonna fall in this zeittrap..

yes very good point, this is something with the movie I didnt agree with at all.
but the manipulation of our economies definitely needs to be brought to light as much as possible.

kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 18:29
again the debate about god, christ, krishna and whoever else you want to throw in, fuck it already!
stop arguing/worrying and START TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE.....

www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
segment 7
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 9, 2009 19:07
Quote:

On 2009-03-09 18:29, kin beat wrote:
again the debate about god, christ, krishna and whoever else you want to throw in, fuck it already!
stop arguing/worrying and START TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE.....

this isn't a debate about that. granted the first third or so of the first zeitgeist is about christianity, but im alot more concerned about doing as much as i as an individual can do to free the people from the corporations/ banks etc. so i'm just spreading the word

peace ben           Projection makes perception. The world is what you gave it, nothing more than that. It is a witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive- Anonymous

kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 19:32

[/quote]

this isn't a debate about that. granted the first third or so of the first zeitgeist is about christianity, but im alot more concerned about doing as much as i as an individual can do to free the people from the corporations/ banks etc. so i'm just spreading the word

peace ben

[/quote]

No worries mate, we are all doing our part somehow, but, dont get me wrong,
We have the light, the power and capability to create, transform and propose whatever we want and that has by far nothing to do with religion....

just making my point clear.           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 10, 2009 13:11
When someone wants to spread a message to the world, just to help the humanity to awake conciousnes,to open the eyes of people who live in this wolrd, and then people know the hidden truths that they need,it is the best thing that someone can do in life,it is the highest goal,the best good of all because when someone acts by this way in life automatically steps aside his ego,because he do not think only about self but he considers about all others like being all as one thing...this is guidance saint guidance...

But if the knowledge of the message that someoen wants to spread around the world, is missing the most important point and looses some truth,then this way of guidance becomes misguidance,and ignorance becames stronger,and finnaly this kind of help becomes a curse...

That thing is most important first of all and from all,it is to focuse self in the internal values,our inner world is the only place that nobody from the external world can control u,if ur inner world is so strong enouph to defeat anything that comes out from the borders of ur values,the spiritual strength esoterically is the strongest weapon against any tool of matrix,even if they got u in jail,even if they kill u or torture ur body,even if u starving to death..and the external world is pussing ur limits and control ur physical plane,...it is possible to escape only through the spirit world...

Spirituality teach how to live independed from the external world,and how to follow ur inner being that helps u to control ur life by ur own real self,ur higher self,the inner self.,god..

Religions coorporate each other to control humanity,and not just only externaly in the physical plane of material existance,but also internally in the spiritual wolrd,our souls...

Esoteric Christianity and christianity are not the same,christianity is a religion like others as hinduism e.t.c

Religions argue between them and seperate the world by putting religious signs,Esoteric Crhistianity is not a religion,actually is the link of all religions,because it is not seperates but unites,Esoteric Christianity dont have priests or temples,the priest is ur inner being and the temple is ur inner self,ur esoteric world...what ZEITGEIST knows about esoterism?

Does the zeitgeist is gonna save the world?

Who knows after the saviour work of Christ ,now comes "Zeitgeist the saviour of the new age world..."
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 10, 2009 18:32
Gopendra, Zeigest is just one perspective and if the first part of the movie is misguidance in your eyes you can just take it for what it is. And you could very well be right and my heart is open but honestly, HONESTLY I personally don’t really KNOW if you are any more right than those who are exploring other perspectives. So I think you have to at least accept that other people might have a different perspective on this, otherwise fundamentalism starts to take over and all these useless arguments begin. Bare in mind that you are saying things like “Esoteric Christianity is not a religion, actually is the link of all religions” which could be interpreted as putting Christianity above other religions. Maybe it’s not what you meant to do, but if you focus on the name too much in the end you just create more division and not so much the unity you are talking about.

I also think that maybe not everyone will have the whole story, so you may have part of the story and somebody else maybe has another piece. But everything in the end is part of the grand cosmic story. And I really like a lot of the things you say.
segment 7
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2009 18:35
kin beat, i totally agree with you

gopendragon, i consider myself a very spiritual person (although not christian), however ''the spiritual strength esoterically'' is not going to take down the banks nor the corporations and free humans from the slavery that the rich 1% has kept us in and plans on keeping us in. i don't care what your christian beliefs are, or what anyone elses religious beliefs are for that matter, all i care about is trying to forward our race into the age of technology where we are not forced to work boring repetitive jobs and where the earth is not being destroyed. no matter how much you believe in this whole god thing, it isn't going to change that. now please can we leave this age old religious argument and return to the important matter at hand, which is freeing the people, no matter what race, religion, or beliefs. i just don't want my grandchildren to live in a world where their every movement is tracked by satellite and their every action is recorded.

can we forget about zeitgeists opinions on christianity, and focus on the more important message it has to offer: the financial imprisonment of all humanity. thankyou

ben
          Projection makes perception. The world is what you gave it, nothing more than that. It is a witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive- Anonymous

kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2009 23:14
well the fact is that the movie does bring Christianity into it in a major way, so i see no reason why that shouldnt be part of the discussion.

Gopendragon is right, esoteric Christianity is much different than the one known today. people such as Ireneaus and others who sought to create an orthodox out of Jesus's message shaped what we now know as Christianity. and after the complete conversion of the empire around 330AD by Constantine it really altered the message and Word of Christ. For years the vatican killed off as many Gnostics as they could including all the Cathars in France.

as much as all this sucks thats going on with these banking fuckers.. what are we to do? protest? blow shit up?
we cant worry about this life so much that we forget about the afterlife...
who knows you might not live long enough to even have grandkids!           
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 11, 2009 00:47
The true meaning of a religion and the people who represent a religion are two totally different things.

The true meaning of Christianity is LOVE and this is THE path of liberation and freedom.

If we love ourselves and the others we will find a solution.

Yes there is mass satanic conspiracy based on ego and on money but the point is that there are people like us behind all this and whose only goal is their selves and only.

God or Satan lives inside us.

It is not an invisible force that control us.
We control our lives and when i say we i mean the human race.

The point is that behind every government and every organization and every conspiracy are people like us who run the show...

In the end we have to fight with ourselves...

If every person could change by his own will then the whole planet could change instantly !!!           ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
segment 7
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 11, 2009 03:47
Quote:

On 2009-03-10 23:14, kameleonpangea36 wrote:
as much as all this sucks thats going on with these banking fuckers.. what are we to do? protest? blow shit up?
we cant worry about this life so much that we forget about the afterlife...
who knows you might not live long enough to even have grandkids!

i appreciate your point like, but i'm not just worrying about this life for myself, i'm worrying about it for all the other millions of people who are going to be born into it. and fair play there isn't a huge deal we can do, but there's small things, like moving our money out the hands of the major banks/ minimizing oil consumption etc. and if we each do a little, we all do a lot.

and surely 'god' would want no less? unless i've misunderstood his ethics. please feel free to correct me but isn't the best way to get into 'heaven' to do as much good and as little bad in this life as possible? surely the greatest good possible would be contributing as much as individually possible into freeing the people? or am i wrong?

Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Zeitgeist/ The zeitgeist movement NEEDS TO BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance