Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Zeitgeist/ The zeitgeist movement NEEDS TO BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Zeitgeist/ The zeitgeist movement NEEDS TO BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE

segment 7
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 13, 2009 15:59
^^^ Good to see we're pretty much on the same wavelength now

In all fairness the way you described that in the last post sounds fairly similar to my own world view, i shall definitely research it more. however i already have my own opinions on the way things work, and don't really need anyone else or anything else to tell me otherwise, because i am happy with my own concept, it works for me and so far i haven't found anything else that works for my own mind better. i pretty much follow alot of Taoist beliefs, but sort of my own version of it, because traditional Taoism still doesn't really work for me 100%. But thank you for your information, i shall research esoterism myself and if i have time i shall try read a book by that hermes guy you mentioned. It sounds very interesting.

Ben           Projection makes perception. The world is what you gave it, nothing more than that. It is a witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive- Anonymous

www.myspace.com/segment7music
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 13, 2009 18:18
[quote]
On 2009-03-13 15:10, Gopendragon wrote:
Quote:

I am a researcher of the truth, like as u are,and like as all others who search and be honest with their heart..,we are not different,we just only wanna help each other becasue we have love and respect,and we have danced on the same trance stages.... and want to see this world to become better,and finnaly escape from this hell...

Man, couldnt agreed more with you, thanx for sharing and taking the time to explain your thoughts and ideas...

Namaste!

www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Mar 13, 2009 23:02
nice one Gopendragon.

You are absolutely right about Hermes Trismegistus. Hermetic philosophy really helps you see the Supreme in everything in this world.

I would also highly recommend reading the 'Corpus Hermetica'.

It helps to lay a foundation for understanding this Asiyah that we live in everyday..           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 14, 2009 12:37
Quote:

On 2009-03-13 15:10, Gopendragon wrote:

Ok! I am glad to see that in one point u escape from the religious trap,and u do not easy believe that a messiah will save ur soul,and this is something that I also believe.
I see that u dont believe that god is a person like Krishna for example,like as HARE KRISHNA devotees who worship Krishna as the supreme personality of godhead,and spend a lot of precious spiritual energy to worship an idol of god on their alter...
Religions do magic,black magic..and hypnotize their believers with a technical light,and their believers think that they see the light,but this light is not the real light as Platon says,because the church seems to be the cave of platon,but he cave of platon is not only the church of the religions...
Esoterism can see Krishna,Jesus,Buddha..etc as incarnations of the absolute supreme being(god) here up on earth , the physical plane of material existance,or else the cosmic area of Malkuth sefirot,from the kabbalistic tree of life,wich is the reflection of our inner world on the universe,the macrocosm of the universe connected with the our microcsm inside our body.
Think that Jesus,Krishna..etc are absolute personalities,higher spiritrual beings who posses their soul and liberated from the prison of their physical bodies,but u me and the most of us we just only have a part of our souls,wich belongs to the supreme being,becasue this supreme being is cause of all causes,the cause of creation and life...
Our soul is a slave of our ego,and ego controls our life,and only if get rid of that materilitic ego we will escape from the matrix..
Anyway I am not gonna explain u everything about Esoteric Christianity,this is something that u are gonna search,because belive me the truth about the first part of Zeitgeist is esoteric,and if u consider ur self as a spiritual person ,and u really want to know the truth and spread the true message to the world,u need to make a serious deeper and responsible research by ur own,and dont let other sources like Zeitgest to control ur life,ur faith and what u belive...
I suggest u to read a book of Hermes Trismegistus,...Hermes does not personify god,He does not gives a name to god..
Hermetic philosophy have the keys to escape from matrix of phisical world,but u need to see this wisdhom by the esoteric view,if want to understand the message deeper...
On the emerald tablet of Hermes Trismegistous says: "As they are above they are under also"
What does He mean?
When He says above He means up to the higher spiritual world, where the higher evoluted beings live after they liberated from down,the physical world we live here on earth,and up there, they are the same thing as we are down here ..."
What does that means?
think with ur heart and u will see the deeper esoteric meaning..,this sentence reminds me also the microcosm and the macrocosm...and a lot of other things that I am not gonna analyze u here...this is ur work,,,everybody needs to save his soul by his own,and all those Great spiritual Masters can only help us by their wise knowledge,becasue this was their puprpose,to give us the lighjts,and nobody of them is a messiah as the religions says,nobody of them is gonna take u from the hand to the heaven... ,the messiah is in u,and u need to search and research deep...,Hermes gives the secret of cosmos just in a few lines that He wrote on the emerald tablet before 3000 b.c,but u need to read by the esoteric prism of alchemy....
But even the books of Hermes are not give all the truth,just only a -part...all the truth is inside our inner self...
I am a researcher of the truth, like as u are,and like as all others who search and be honest with their heart..,we are not different,we just only wanna help each other becasue we have love and respect,and we have danced on the same trance stages.... and want to see this world to become better,and finnaly escape from this hell...

+100

Perfectly said !!!

---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 19, 2009 22:12
I just came accross the film KYMATICA, I found it VERY INTERESTING and eye opening on many levels and is another perspective on this same problem which we are talking about.

It actually points out that the corrupt leaders and fucked up system we are trying to fight or escape is really a reflection of our own disease in our very own psyche. It also talks about information suppresion from far back to this day and provides a very interesting perspective on all this. Please take a look, its defenitely worth watching the whole thing:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089

The above film is apparently a sequel to another film called "esoterica agenda" which I have not watched but I am watching right now. You can watch it here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6030443037963555139
segment 7
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 20, 2009 01:15
Sounds very interesting Aluxe, cheers for the links. Shall have a watch tomorow, my internet is being particularly bad today haha. Cheers!           Projection makes perception. The world is what you gave it, nothing more than that. It is a witness to your state of mind, the outside picture of an inward condition. As a man thinketh, so does he perceive- Anonymous

www.myspace.com/segment7music
~d2~
Inactive User

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 4, 2009 00:35
Quote:

On 2009-03-09 19:07, segment 7 wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-03-09 18:29, kin beat wrote:
again the debate about god, christ, krishna and whoever else you want to throw in, fuck it already!
stop arguing/worrying and START TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE.....

this isn't a debate about that. granted the first third or so of the first zeitgeist is about christianity, but im alot more concerned about doing as much as i as an individual can do to free the people from the corporations/ banks etc. so i'm just spreading the word

peace ben

Sounds like preaching to me

Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 8, 2009 03:22
Quote:

Sounds like preaching to me

Well from what I understand the stuff Zeigeist points out about how the Federal Reserve Bank operates is true. So its not about some belief somebody is trying to preach but rather about a bunch of ugly facts that can be corroborated by anybody.

Sort of like this:

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/4774/federalreserve.jpg

~d2~
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 8, 2009 04:21
did you check the reference list for the movie?
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 8, 2009 05:00
D2, I don't know what you mean by the reference list but the things that Zeigesit points out about the federal reserve are nothing new. Many people have explained in deatail these things, for example William Bramley in his book "the gods of eden" explains how all this money system and the central banks operate in a really easy way to actually understand it. I posted a part of that book and a link to the book on this thread.

even on wikepedia they touch on some of these points which people rightfully criticize (like how its sort of a privately run central bank with little accountability of its operations)

Yup thats right..

But regardless, even if Zeitgeist has some holes or flawed arguments the big picture about the economic system and how these corporations run the world at the expense of everyone is still true.
~d2~
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 8, 2009 05:04
I don't disagree with that, but they also put a lot of bollocks in there which discredits the good bits. shame really.
Aluxe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 8, 2009 05:07
Oh yeah I am sure. Well one thing I have learned to accept is that there is bollocks everywhere and you have to sort of take what makes sense to you and also not just discredit something entirely just because part of it is BS. And maybe in the same way not accept something entirely just because parts of it are true.

And there are a lot of researchers who are terrible with facts but are good at making noise, and if the big picture they are talking about is true maybe its not such a bad thing. I guess you have to look at these things with a grain of salt.
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Apr 8, 2009 08:15
^^^Because of that serious researches publish their work on academic journals so other researches can judge, evaluate and try to discredit their theory.

Good research is the one that expose itself to critiscism and doesnt pretend to be "the true", it know it limits and failures           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
~d2~
Inactive User

Posted : Apr 8, 2009 17:53
+1 Login
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Apr 9, 2009 18:45
i dont know what does zeitgest have to do with spirituality quite frankly. it is probably the most materialistic movie/documentary. It falls in the realm of religion, which in my opinion is materialistic. Spirituality is a different path where , the known notions of body, and protection of it thereof ceases to exist. In spirituality you dont worry about what society does or how it does, you simply be. Things around you dont have any impact on or towards you, instead you impact things around you by your mere presence.
The whole idea of spirituality is to enhance the spiritual experience, not the bodily or physical but the metaphysical or the one beyond your 5 senses and analysis etc.
Spirituality does not mean neutrality nor duality but its accepting everything as they are, if things bother you and you begin to dwell on them then you get trapped in the material existence of things, you become a physical entity that needs things like love,hope, bliss, peace to be happy. Correspondingly to maintain that state you in turn need things like protection, separation, differentiation and the likes.
In my opinion people must learn to enjoy pain just as they enjoy pleasure, i dont mean you have torture yourself, but if it give you pleasure do it. I also feel that the whole conspiracy stuff is driving people crazy, and its serving absolutely no purpose. Even if its true, what difference does it make? If things happen they happen, planned, unplanned, natural, artificial...all of it end of the day is creation. And creation has no emotion as much as you may feel it does, it does not ..how much ever you try to look at a $100 bill Benjamin Franklin will not kiss you or as how ever much Osho or Maharishi pictures you adorn your room with, they will not hug u. In the spiritual world everyone is just there and things happen through collaboration. Like minds think alike and do alike
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Zeitgeist/ The zeitgeist movement NEEDS TO BE WATCHED BY EVERYONE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance