1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

X-DREAM"WE INTERFACE" G+/Solstice 2004

spudgun

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 11:47
yeah, it is a bit expensive. i normally wouldn't buy stuff there unless i had to, but for x-dream... well i just had to. i've been hanging out for this one all year.
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Oct 23, 2004 01:30
Try To Save Your Song
this song one is hell of a blast.

nice album. I am proud to say that I heard some of the songs in samothraki 03, when I saw this music with this mechanic vomen vocal, I said, what the fU$$ but I now understand the evolution

its just x dream, and they continue to progress. If I was to call a artist to be progressive, that would be x dream.           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
kenny

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 23, 2004 21:43
I simply can't make that female vocal-talker sound good, no matter how hard i try.. It just keeps sounding akward and german elektro-Kraftwerk style. Apart from the vocal the album has some potential, but it doesn't catch me at all, nowhere like the way Irritant did, it blew me away..

Alot of artist are using vocals more and more, like a trend which is hyped.. The most artists don't end up with a very successfull result, _IN_ _MY_ _OPINION_. Artists who got a splendid result would be the new Haldolium album, and some early Sub 6 stuff, but aww.. it's just not very successfull in my ears.
Tula

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 23, 2004 21:52
My opinion of this album is that is too electric, few years before they have good solid style .... now this is more from pop to electro to techno .... but again ... this is my opinion i didn't liked them then and for sure not now.
intrees
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 24, 2004 01:08
I am not really that suprised to hear vocals on this album, other bands seem to be doing this now (IM, Haldolium etc..)but I am sad that this is where X-Dream have gone.. I love all the old psychedelic/goa sounds of Create Your Own Happiness and Rain etc.. but I guess I just haven't moved on with the times. This just isn't psychedelic trance anymore..
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Oct 24, 2004 17:37
X-Dream is ahead from all the others. This album is a masterpiece. The electro vocals are just magnifique and creats the most pleasent atmosphere at the parties, imho.
Till now, best Album of 2004.

Peace.

we are one.
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 24, 2004 20:05
X-dream - i really like the style of music - but not this time. PEACE           PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
never_trust_a_dj

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 24, 2004 23:38
waited a long time 4 this one,
amd glad i did
they didnt disappoint me :>
damn...what a HUGH sound!!!
aziz23

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 25, 2004 10:32
I'm not sure too but its different.may we have to listen it a few times.

aziz23
Yaniv Tal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Oct 25, 2004 22:55
this is one of the best "trance related" CDs I heard this year pretty much like most of the tracks great direction and big balls with good music to back it up
full support
Andy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 27, 2004 20:36
Wooow..Impressive! Some trax doesnt sounds like X dream but its new and fresh. I like it.
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Oct 27, 2004 23:14
don't like this at all. very annoying cheesy lyrics. this has always been one weakness of german electro--pretentious, pseudo-intellectual, and ridiculous singing in English (why not in german i've always wondered?). but even though i don't like the vocals, i actually like the vocal tracks more than the other tracks on the album. everything sounds too fast and silly to me, like it was written for the japanese teenage market. "try to save your song" sounds almost "yoji biomekani nu-nrg" to me. i'm happy that this will sell for gravity+, because it's a great label, but i can't take this music seriously at all.
their earlier release as Downhill was unbelievably good. buy that instead if you like psychdelic sounds. have much higher hopes for new midimiliz...
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Oct 28, 2004 06:39
I don't think that with lame techno-electro as in the '1st'(what a title really!) combinations you can't make 'panic in paradise'(i love this track title). Haven't heard the album, but I am not looking forward to it. Better luck next time. If you find this style progressive should perhaps check Chris Liebing or Dj Shufflemaster and then come thank me. As said I haven't heard it yet so please excuse me if I'm wrong.
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 19:23
im not sure about what i think about this album, except it have good production and evolving the trance gendre to something new, i dont like the style so much (although, its not bad) but its not something i can sit down at home and listen to...

some of the tracks are ok some are good and some are bad, maybe i need more time to get used to it.

anyway....a strange album.

cheers           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Oct 30, 2004 12:07
Well, I've been to some shops and realised two things: first, their album is in the techno or electro stands, not in the trance ones. Second, they are not selling so well, their CD is somehow "hidden" among other less important releases.
Apparently, it's not only us who are disappointed with "We...". I think that the greatest problem is that X-Dream lost quality and trying to be creative they only got to create an album that is worse than the full-on plague you see these days.
First it was Astral with their shitty "Ten", now X-Dream, what's next? Once I kidded that someday we would see soon Skazi playing with Britney Spears...now I am starting to think about it seriously.
It's psy losing ground to poor, or lack of, creativity.

Peace and Love
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - X-DREAM"WE INTERFACE" G+/Solstice 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance