Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA

GlowingFigure8

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 21:12
huh?           PsYMaChiNE

http://www.vortexpsytrance.com

http://myspace.com/figure8vortex
aastral

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 27, 2007 04:15
Quote:

On 2007-01-26 16:26, bastardsamadhi wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-26 07:13, aastral wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-14 04:57, bastardsamadhi wrote:
Quote:

Remember this is all handled as a community s ...we are not interested in egos or rock stars if you want to explore neurotrance here in NC at Deerfields this summer lets make it happen!

only your own egos and your own rock stars, of course!

So would you like to expand on this comment? I believe you were invited and accepted that invitation to play here last year, right? Paerhaps I am reading this wrong or something but htis seems like a pretty rude comment....if you are not interested in playing again that is cool just say no thanks!

Your comment that I responded to with my last post in this thread was similarly construed as inflammatory, given the context of our various arguments and interactions after the Ka-Pow festival last year.

I (and I would hope that you also) have little interest in discussing this any further on the public forum. Very few people reading these posts have a clue regards the underlying issues -- nor do they want one.

While i do agree with what you are saying in this post I feel it necesary to point out that it has been my opinion you like airing your dirty laundry here since every single time we post anything about what we are doing you feel the need to respond in some negative and snide way. I could refer you back to the earlier part of this thread which you commented on way before KaPow and in fact before the actual World Bridge party ever happened....Its simple really we are going to have a fun close knit event and we like the interpersonal way things worked out last year so due to the many requests we have recieved we will do this again....all in good fun and light heartedness....if you choose to try and puncture that with your words so be it but from here on out it is all you brother ...my apologies for those who have no clue!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance