Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA

fuzzikitten
Annunaki

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 21:58
To those who braved the rain and cold into sunday, my deepest thanks.

Normally I have a good time at these events, especially when I can get my hands dirty helping out, but this one was different for several reasons. It was definitely the first time I've gotten misty-eyed at the end of a festival.

Maybe it was the torrential rain on Saturday that turned into gorgeous weather on Sunday, maybe it was the fact that not everyone came due to said rain leaving only the best of the best (said tongue in cheek of course) to stomp into Sunday, or maybe it was knowing that such a fantastic party was still going to leave a number of folks out of money.

I don't think I've had as much fun dancing all night as I did on that stage. The music that I caught (I passed out on Friday due to rain and exhaustion) was fantastic, especially Mubali who's set brought me down to my knees (oh that hihat work - fuck yeah!).

I can't say neuro is my favorite type of trance, but DAYUM do I have a better appreciation for it now.

My thanks again to all who came and mingled energy.

peace,

-Alex
Pyite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 22:35
What a weekend--Neuro rocks my socks off

I think I compressed a bunch of discs in my back from stomping on the wood floor in bare feet all night. My back feels like I was the doormat for a stampede!

Big thanks to Kevin and Aastral for letting me help out with the deco and for all the work they put into this event. You could really tell how important this event was to them. I too got a little misty-eyed at the end, which almost never happens.

Great sets by the Cowboys, Mubali, and Quasar. All the DJs rocked it too. Anyone know who spun the Beavis and Butthead sample? I haven't felt that "tuned in" to the music at an event in a long time-- probably almost a year.

I was talking with someone at the party and they called all of us "weekend warriors" -- I think the term fits pretty well-- A tribe of die-hard trance warriors.....who then sit at work on Monday typing a review on isratrance instead of working hehehhe

Lotsa love

Kelly
          Punch You In The Eye

http://www.atlantapsytrance.net
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 22:46
jah, indeed - this is one party to remember.

the energy on saturday night was unmatched by any event i've been to in a long time. the music was top-notch all night, and i don't say that lightly - this was some of the best psychedelic trance i have ever heard. Fractal Cowboys (wow!!!), Mubali, Quasar and Dylalien's morning "trancersize" sets, Babar, Primordial Ooze, Nik and Greenman - it never slowed down and it was great to see a full dancefloor rocking at 150 bpm at 1 in the afternoon.

thanks Kevin and Aastral and Don, Tena, George, and everyone else involved for an amazing time. Hope to do it again soon!!!!!!!!!

ps - I believe it was Nik from Psybertribe who played the Beavis and Butthead sample..
          ..it's just another party..
wisp

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 23:06
Sweet! I can't say what a wonderful time was had despite a few trying circumstances.... Fortune was on our side and all who came made it one unforgettable event - The stomping music, all the friendly people and the glow of Deerfields created some magic for me fer sure!

Even though I am heading on a long adventure soon that will send me far and wide, I'm glad to be taking the love and memories of this weekend with me!

Ms. George
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 01:17
A big thanks and a even bigger hugs to those people. It was a pleasure to be a part of this one big happy family. The location is the best I have seen till now. Simply gorgeous!

Lot of good music all the time. I heard last half of Psyonic's set and it was good. Glowing Dragon played a good set too. Infinitesimal played a nice set, especially liked the samples used.

Saturday night was the best night. Excellent sets by Nate and Vax. Fractal Cowboy live was amazing. Mubali's Live was mind-blowing. Primordial Ooze was a pleasure to listen to, they have some good ideas. Missed the sets by Quasar, Dylalien, Nikon, Greenman and others.

I think I am going thru post-WorldBridge depression syndrom, feeling happy to have been part of this superb event and a little sad to not have stayed longer. It was fun meeting all those people, very cool guys.

love and light,
Devic
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 01:49
I had such a wonderful time on this festival! I loved the place (never knew apple trees are sooo beautiful), the music (just the right one!), the crowd (seemed friendlier than in NY) and even the rain (one rarely gets a chance to dance under pouring water). It was my B-day on Aug 11, and it was probably the best B-day I have ever had.
I hope the fact that organizers have lost $ would not be too discouraging, since that was such a great event. Thank you very very much!
trancetraveler
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 02:19
OH MY GAWWWWD!

That was freakin' spectacular!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Thank you sooooooooooo much to EVERY single person. I haven't had a party like that in YEARS, if EVER. I laughed, I cried (from sheer emotional happiness), I lost my mind and had full body orgasms. Not kidding! The music was sooo good, my whole body was racked with pleasure...I could hardly stand it! WOW.

Dylalien, despite having heard him a zillion times before, is now my FAVORITE DJ. Whoa. I couldn't help screamin' and stompin' and freakin' out to his set like a raging banshee. It was unlike anything I've experienced before, ever.

All the DJs (and producers) rocked it. The deco, the fooood(!), the LAND, the XLR8R (thanks Will!)the PEOPLE were amazing. Just amazing. THE BEST PARTY of the year, hands down. I made SO many heartfelt connections. I'm humbled and happy.

It will take me a looooong time to fully download all the new information.

Until next time...

Thanks!!!!           Tena
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 05:54
All I can say is WOW!! At first I was a little weary about the rain and such, but despite the rain everyone came out and danced, and it turned out to be a beautiful saturday and sunday. The music was awesome!! Neuro is definitely my new favorite kind of psy. The people of asheville are amazing and I'd like to thank everyone who participated and worked on this event. You guys definitely showed us some southern hospitality!!

I made some awesome new friends and I hope to see you all again sometime soon.

Here's my photos from the party: http://community.webshots.com/user/danrennt98/

Love and Thanks,
Dan
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 17:54
What an unforgettable event... best party/festival i've been to this summer for sure! The music was non-stop madness, even the pouring rain didint stop me from enjoying and dancing throughout friday night/morning. The artwork was very trippy, on friday night it seemed to be hung up pretty randomly, but on saturday it had more of a theme.
Met so many nice people! Such a heartwarming friendly vibe down there, combined with such a beautiful location and brain tripping music made this an event i'll never forget. Too bad more people didint make it down, i had an absolutely wonderful time. Will post pics soon.
Music wise I've heard some of the best music in my life these past few days, so I wont mention any names because it was all so fucking good, but Mubali absolutely tore it down like no other. He had the whole wooden shed jumping up and down to his beats. The bonfire nearby flickered at the sound of each brain-ripping bass kick. My mind has been permanently rearranged, thank you Mubali!          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
glowing-dragon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 19:09
Holy crap ..... and that's how it's DONE !

Thanks to all involved for making this such an amazing event and pushing through the rain on the first day ! 100% Satisfied Customer !!! =)
I know our MS crew had the best time we've had in a while ! Thank you so much for having this !

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c111/glowingdragon/

All the artists and Dj's who played were top notch, true professionals ..

and just to say again, Primordial Ooze blew me away!!! Scott and Igor : You guys are dangerous !! F*ckin Loved your new tracks !

www.glowing-dragon.com www.myspace.com/djdragon604
www.touchsamadhi.com
http://www.m2cglobal.com/dragonfuel ( Energy Mix for Mind and Body )
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 04:42
Quote:

On 2006-08-14 21:50, light_trance wrote:

(4) 15th Sept most probably Earth Dance (except Dimitry promise me of sound as crazy as those pink sound than might go to Denvar).

well that DJ with pink hair strands (Dylalien!) is playing in Colorado, so maybe you should come?

..it's just another party..
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 06:44
Aye that was Nikon who played the Beavis and Butthead track, it's a funny ass song lol.

Sine Cera,
Johann!
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Oct 26, 2006 06:45
Aye that was Nikon who played the Beavis and Butthead track, it's a funny ass song lol. I think he created it with someone else, just forgot who.

Sine Cera,
Johann!
glowing-dragon

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 27, 2006 06:48
I think that track is by "Total" , on devils mind           www.glowing-dragon.com www.myspace.com/djdragon604
www.touchsamadhi.com
http://www.m2cglobal.com/dragonfuel ( Energy Mix for Mind and Body )
Pyite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 27, 2006 16:30
Thanks a lot David!

Dude....We're never gonna score.....hahahaha           Punch You In The Eye

http://www.atlantapsytrance.net
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance