Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA

aastral

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 03:22
Anyone interested in doing this again???? If you were here last year you know the line up rocked it hard! We at Those People would like to extend our invitation for people interested in coming back who played last year to please let us know and if you did not make it on the line up last year and would like to this year lets talk.

We can be reached at thosepeople@gmail.com

Remember this is all handled as a community s ...we are not interested in egos or rock stars if you want to explore neurotrance here in NC at Deerfields this summer lets make it happen! Our dates will be August 17 - 19, 2007

See ya on the dancefloor!!!

Thanks,
Those People Productions
Asheville, North Carolina
USA
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 12:14
hell yea .. last year was awesome, one of the most amazing vibes i have ever seen .. and time to do it again this year ..

peace,
Devic
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 14:16
I stand corrected...

Thanks Glowing...

Sorry Kiriyama and Vegetal >,<

ah and whoever else is on that WICKEDLY AWESOME label!

btw I love how it says 'Al Dente' after Kiriyama's name on the Metaforce Flyer... That's funny stuff.

^,^ Have fun on the 20th~

And Have fun in NC you lucky schmucks!!!(that is North Carolina, not New YorK raja... see we all make mistakes =PPP)

Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 20:44
Another World Bridge? That would be fucking awesome, some of the best vibes and music were shared last year. August 17 is marked in my callendar.           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 22:34
I will definitely be there! World Bridge was one amazing experience. The vibe, the people the music was great... see you all again soon
PsyberTribe Records
PsyberTribe Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 04:22
Count me in for sure !!! This was the best dance and festival experience I have ever been blessed enough to be a part of. I look forward to seeing you soon....oh wait....Your here;) Blessings!!
bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 04:57
Quote:

Remember this is all handled as a community s ...we are not interested in egos or rock stars if you want to explore neurotrance here in NC at Deerfields this summer lets make it happen!

only your own egos and your own rock stars, of course!
distantcontact

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 08:01
Rhythmically catalytic synergy.
Mind tantalizing vibe.
Galvanizing line-up.

The most enjoyable festival of the summer. Can't wait to stomp out deerfields again.

DJ addition: Fria!
PsyberTribe Records
PsyberTribe Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 08:44
Just to clear things up, the track with the beavis and butthead sample was Played by me(Nik) and was produced about 3 years ago with alien mental when he was calling his project Braindrops.

Nikon(PsyberDrum)+AlienMental(BrainDrum)= BrainDrum-Giggling babies on morphine. Glad to hear you guys liked it:) Expect a Pinky and the brain(My side project) remix soon out on PsyberTribe Records. See you in august 07 at worldbridge. God i can't wait:) I love those people!!!! Big hugs to Nate, Kimi, aastral, Kevin, Koji, John, Greg, Don, Melanie, and the beautiful people i have met so far. Good times ahead!!
GlowingFigure8

Posted : Jan 15, 2007 21:34
I cant wait!! this is my first trip to ashevile... Coming with Dragon, looks like an amazing lineup!! very excited!!
aastral

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 07:13
Quote:

On 2007-01-14 04:57, bastardsamadhi wrote:
Quote:

Remember this is all handled as a community s ...we are not interested in egos or rock stars if you want to explore neurotrance here in NC at Deerfields this summer lets make it happen!

So would you like to expand on this comment? I believe you were invited and accepted that invitation to play here last year, right? Paerhaps I am reading this wrong or something but htis seems like a pretty rude comment....if you are not interested in playing again that is cool just say no thanks!
bastardsamadhi

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 16:26
Quote:

On 2007-01-26 07:13, aastral wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

So would you like to expand on this comment? I believe you were invited and accepted that invitation to play here last year, right? Paerhaps I am reading this wrong or something but htis seems like a pretty rude comment....if you are not interested in playing again that is cool just say no thanks!

Your comment that I responded to with my last post in this thread was similarly construed as inflammatory, given the context of our various arguments and interactions after the Ka-Pow festival last year.

I (and I would hope that you also) have little interest in discussing this any further on the public forum. Very few people reading these posts have a clue regards the underlying issues -- nor do they want one.
Shakti Mouse

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 18:25
I am really looking forward to the next World Bridge. I had a amazing experience at the last one.

peace

Blue
GlowingFigure8

Posted : Jan 26, 2007 20:26
Neuro at its finest           PsYMaChiNE

http://www.vortexpsytrance.com

http://myspace.com/figure8vortex
goadevotee

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 26, 2007 21:02
Quote:

On 2007-01-26 20:26, GlowingFigure8 wrote:
Neuro at its finest

Quote:

On 2007-01-26 07:13, aastral wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Your comment that I responded to with my last post in this thread was similarly construed as inflammatory, given the context of our various arguments and interactions after the Ka-Pow festival last year.

I (and I would hope that you also) have little interest in discussing this any further on the public forum. Very few people reading these posts have a clue regards the underlying issues -- nor do they want one.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance