Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 27, 2006 05:14
can't wait to get to the beautiful forest already!!

getting some funky fungee toonz ready, so watch out lest yer head flies off into the morning sun like a helium balloon. good luck getting it back, then.

..it's just another party..
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 17:55
so psyched about this... finally return to this pristine location, and with the lineup you can't go wrong... see everyone there!
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
Pyite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 18:15
I think I might as well move in to Deerfields-- it feels like I've spent my whole summer there haha           Punch You In The Eye

http://www.atlantapsytrance.net
aastral

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 18:55
WOW !!! Rome!!! Can,t wait to see him here in Ashevegas its been awwhile!!!

HEHE been tryin' to talk those guys into letting me move onto the land for a while now....no luck but they sure can make you feel so welcome you never want to leave...AND its SIOOOOOOO gorgeous!!

Tick Tick Tick ....we are almost there!!
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 19:31
that's one hell of a lineup for an end-of-the-summer event.

aastral

Posted : Aug 4, 2006 00:21
Pre Sale Tickets will be available until Monday..... Thanks for all the emails we are happy to extend the date !!!
glowing-dragon

Posted : Aug 5, 2006 00:37
Only 7 days until the brain drain ! I can't hardly wait ! We have at least 2 car/van loads !           www.glowing-dragon.com www.myspace.com/djdragon604
www.touchsamadhi.com
http://www.m2cglobal.com/dragonfuel ( Energy Mix for Mind and Body )
LunaShamaDelic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 5, 2006 04:34
That`s cool.
wisp

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 8, 2006 00:56
Yay! Soon Soon -- This is the last day for PreSales btw, so get your tickets for cheap(er) than door price!

PsyberTribe Records
PsyberTribe Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 11:13
THIS IS GONNA BE A WEEKEND IN TIME NEVER TO FORGET.SOMTHING SPECIAL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.I am BLESSED to be a part of this.See you guys soon.LOTS OF LOVE FROM SAN FRANCISCO AND PsyberTribe Records.
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 00:17
Too all who are flying, be safe, be ready ..
http://www.tsa.gov/press/where_we_stand/security_measures.shtm

peace,
Devic
glowing-dragon

Posted : Aug 11, 2006 03:18
Yep, all those traveling have a safe Trek and We'll see ya Soon !

Cheers !           www.glowing-dragon.com www.myspace.com/djdragon604
www.touchsamadhi.com
http://www.m2cglobal.com/dragonfuel ( Energy Mix for Mind and Body )
Pyite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 16:53
Leaving in 6 hours aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
          Punch You In The Eye

http://www.atlantapsytrance.net
light_trance

Posted : Aug 11, 2006 17:04
I am at hotel in downtown Charlotte with couple of friends and will be taking GreyHound to Ashville this afternoon. Friends driving from NYC will be reaching around noon and they are looking for a nice grocery/food store on the way to Dearfields. If anybody know than please PM me the address. Or send few line email at 2012084707@cingularme.com and I will get it as text msg.
Just cant wait to see you all at the dearfields.
Boom, Sahil
‘Presently I am busy creating history for the future generations’
light_trance

Posted : Aug 14, 2006 21:50
I have absolutely no words!! Dhoodhoo dhoodhoo is still going on ;-) [kind of low because of ears buzzing since landing]
I have never met so many wonderful people ever before! The vibe was perfect (I am at work directly from JFK with stinking cloths that I kind of like because it remind me of the magical Sunday noon at Deerfileds that kind of explained me the true meaning of TRANCE)
Instead of writing a review (Ohh! I need to find a better word than ‘review’ before writing about ‘what happened’ that I call ‘The Initiation’)
Okay here we go! Friday night was kind of down – tired, reached late, set up tent, rain rain rain! After listening to the bits coming from far away for half of the night in half wet tent, went to the dance floor at morning. Little of rain, wet grass and 3 hours of dancing. Wooh that was a really good start despite adverse conditions!
Sat’day evening and everything seems to start falling at place for the unforgettable 18 hours of journey that is never going to end. Main stage moved into covered area, was feeling fresh after nice sleep, wow no rain and whether is chilly enough for some fast twisted dancing to come, feeling at home after being with most wonderful group of people, coming at peace with deerfields that was looking dark and twisted just 12 hours back (but had no idea that the music that was about to be played will be more dark and twisted than the deerfields in rain without torch/search light!), feeling at peace with wonderful vibe at main stage with nice chillout music in background, HOWEVER the peace was just looking like a peace before the darkest ever war with many twisted battles.
Unexpectedly I start listening to a totally different baseline and when went on to the stage there is this dude (!!) with a crazy psy-pod looking box, jumping and looking unexpectedly happy and I just started looking at his funny cap. Ooh, the war has started – don’t you listen to the carzy sounds through that psy-pod!! It was just about 6pm when time stopped (and latter the amazing music played by all DJs was showing that the TIME doesn’t exist – loud & clear)
What happened next was history! First break I took was when my mind start telling that body is falling apart. AND it is just the beginning of the night, fire is just peaking up and all my body tissues started crying! Is it because I went crazy because of the sounds from the psy-pod OR this full blasting sound is making me more and more crazy? Heavy heated I left to the camp site but still looking back as my heart was telling me, how can I leave at middle of Mubali’s set! (But I followed to my mind that was telling if half of Mubali’s set has done such damages to body than other half will kill it for sure). That was the last time I listened to the mind, Fcuk Yeah! Took a short nap, came back loaded with enough ammunition and jumped into the mayhem.
I have no more detail description as that DJ guy with few pink hair killed the brain, memory, body and almost everything and took my spirit to the unexplored universe and I am still trying to come back. ThosePeople should have atleast told me that “This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back”, I am still wondering why I listened to those dark, twisted sound (especially was not knowing that music can be so twisted if DJ painted the hair with funny color!). If I had a choice of going back home all unhappy on Sat’day morning with all wet stuff, I would have taken it if I had any idea that the music is the real Blue Pill.
All normal form of communication stops here, there is no way to explain IT with written or oral mode of communication. If you would have been there and if your feet (almost dead feet) were listening to the vibration coming out of that sacred wooden dance floor THAN you know all (that can’t be written with available words)
To make it short (!!), I am eagerly waiting to see you all again this summer itself to re-create that energy. Plenty of wonderful events coming up where some of us will be together again. For record here is my schedule as weekend worrier [ ;-) ….]. Let’s go back on the journey to those unexplored part of universe(mind)!
(1) 25th Aug TDC CKA3KA,
(2) 1st Sept Montreal for labor day weekend fest,
(3) 8th Sept in Brooklyn on journey to the sprit world of Amazon with a different kind of DJ coming from Peru! (take this off the record),
(4) 15th Sept most probably Earth Dance (except Dimitry promise me of sound as crazy as those pink sound than might go to Denvar).
(5) Ooh yeah, not to forget about returning back to the same sacred place - ‘The DeerFields’ to create new magical movements at Ka-Pow.

More in personal. Come to NewYork. We badly need that awe-inspiring vibe. It would be fun to see ThosePeople taking over the dance floor on 25th Aug weekend at TDC festival CKA3KA on beautiful echo lake in upstate NewYork. ;-)
Big Boom,
Sahil

P.S. Waiting for emails from all of you whose heartbeat I have heard on that wooden dance floor. PM or write me at trancein@gmail.com We have taken some visual record of few NewYorkers taking over the dance floor of a remote place in far away NC, only thanks to ThosePeople with infinite energy and extremely positive vibe!. I am back in my tiny little box that is called nice apartment with view of new york skyline full of MAYA. While writing this from my tiny little cube, I am still getting flashback of that crazy little box and those funny colored hair! AND I am seeing its coming, its coming, its coming …. Why those dark twisted sounds are keep coming back? Is it ‘The Beginning of the End!’ ???]

"Busy creating history for the future generation!”
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - World Bridge - August 11th - 13th 2006 - Asheville, NC! USA
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance