Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - CRAP "PSY" MUSIC !

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

CRAP "PSY" MUSIC !

Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 15:27
Dear all members of Isratrance,

I will not stop SHOUTHING to all the newcomer "artists" that are totally CRAP !

They edit unpleasurable music! They are not creative! They don't bring any kind of INNOVATION! And the worst thing is that they want to be "ROCK" stars......

I don't want to sound negative here, but unfortunately the situation is going worst day after day.....and the results are showing that we are going to a suicide.....

I would invite you to see why major QUALITY labels such as Matsuri productions, Blue Room releases, Flying Rhino.....and lately Spirit Zone are DEAD now....

We say that there are so many labels.....today...(well, this is true),
We say, the fault is that a lot of people DL music for free (partly is true)...

But the real reason is that those labels did not find GOOD QUALITY music to release....so they prefered to go out of business....

I would invite everybody who edit/compose/programm music to STOP for a momment and THINK the consequences of THEIR CRAPPY music.....and try to envision some high quality music....

Please, do not take this as a negative post....
take it as a FACT !

Best regards
Tms
mquirk1
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 15:40
why hello mr disgruntled psytrance fan number something very high
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:03
no worries mate. they are a few labels and artists, which try to create something new and work hard for it, open your eyes and give a bit time. its not big, but its growing.
rumble pack / motion drive
Rumble Pack

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:04
what are you alkting about...why dont you try to make your own good music...befor bashing all other who dont fit your taste...

Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:12
he has a point, he just speak out what many think.
if you are watching TV and the show is lame you dont have to be a tv-producer to be allowed to tell thats not your taste.
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:14
I don't want to overstate the importance of Isratrance on the global trance scene (although it is certain that the internet is now a very major promotional tool), but I think that ending the distinction between artists, labels and 'normal' users here on Isratrance might help a little.
          Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:17
Dear Rumble Pack,
for the reason I do not compose any music does not mean I can not have any opinion!

Dear Kitnam, I agree with you that are some good quality acts nowdays....and I am sure they work hard to deliver us some very fine and sophisticated music...but my point here is that there are plenty of artists that do not understand where they are bringing this scene....

regards
Tms
Bardak

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:17
I totally aggree with you dot kit, BUT...dont blame the artists.
1.the problem is the LABELS that releasing all crap they receive from those artists !!!
2.most of those artists are member here & they promote them self over & over in this forum.
3.isratrance became for a long time a low place for discussions .

i hope it will change soon.......
Rumble Pack

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:21
Quote:

On 2005-08-08 16:12, Kitnam wrote:
he has a point, he just speak out what many think.
if you are watching TV and the show is lame you dont have to be a tv-producer to be allowed to tell thats not your taste.

shure...for telling your taste, there's no rule of your status..artist or consumer...
but i say..if you dont like..dont listen..and for shure the way he's expressing himself here is not the normal "Its not my taste" way....

nothing bad about critism...but do it with niveau...and not just calling all newcomers crap, that you dont like...
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:23
Dear Bardak,
Of course the blaming is not only going to the artists..but also to the labels.....but who CREATES the music is the artist and not the label....
Labels are just "hunting" talents and release what an artist composed....

If the quality of the production is so low, I am not surprised when I see several labels closing down or even changing direction!

The artist is the one who envisions his/her music....so, is the only responsible of his/her creation! Please, correct me if I am wrong...

best regards
Tms
Bardak

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:27
NO!!! the artists always think that there stuff are gold!!

the lable job is to direct the artists for good quality of music & production.

Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:28
[quote]
On 2005-08-08 16:21, Rumble Pack wrote:
Quote:

nothing bad about critism...but do it with niveau...and not just calling all newcomers crap, that you dont like...

Dear Rumble Pack,

I used such "hard" way of expression just to shake peoples mind! Of course I do not mean that new=crap.....not at all...

Believe me, I am very open to everything and everybody.....but when I see (listen) low quality productions, and by low quality production I don't mean the style of music but the actual production.....I just don't like it!

please, try to understand my point here, and share your own opinion, why there is such a low quality production in these days.....

Thanks in advance
Tms

Rumble Pack

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:33
allright..this sounds better to me...

so my oppinion, why theres more music sounding all the same is this:

ten years ago there was a handful of labels and artists...now it has 10 times more of each...so..its the logic evolution
look to any other msuic style...as soon as it gets recogniced by the masses..more ppl will produce this kind of music...
so..in rock for example it was the beatles or stones "inevnting" this style..and alot of copycats followed...thats just the normal way..

i dont say it is good...but i think its always like this, when a music style get produced from more ppl...there will be more and more stuff sounding the same...
you cant invent the weel new each time...
everybody thinks its so easy to do something compeltly new and creativ...but psytrance has aswell his borders...

this whole scene is just growing...and thats the bad sideeffect when something grows..

ten years ago there was aswell crap music released...justs not as much
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:40
Quote:

On 2005-08-08 16:33, Rumble Pack wrote:
...but psytrance has aswell his borders...

cheer

Excellent ! Fantastic!
This is one of the best expressions I have ever heard regarding the "psytrance" scene....

I totally agree with you on what you said....but for sure I do not want to end up having only "copy & paste" music in this scene......therefore, I came here (isratrance), where there are plenty of "new" artists to complain about...

Complaining about, does not mean I want to blame everybody! It simply means....."DO SOMETHING ABOUT ! "

have fun
Tms
Bardak

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:41
what is the point if their so many labels with same music?? & all the tracks sounds the same???

80% of the israeli labels are lam!!! & sounds like that.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - CRAP "PSY" MUSIC !

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance