Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - x-noize - anjuna beach, eh could someone explain this ?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

x-noize - anjuna beach, eh could someone explain this ?

fist

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 11:52
doesnt this track sound almost like "the delta - as a child i could walk on the ceiling", you can find it on the new Utopia 2 release, it got pretty much the same samples and beginning as the dub track of "as a child i could walk on the ceiling" + the guitars, very weird!

just wanted to post this, peace.
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 13:08
I also didn't understand it...why not write : 'The Delta-As A Child I Could Walk On The Ceiling (X-Noize RMX)' and share respect with The Delta project, most of the work in this track made by them.
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 13:14
i think it's more complicated than that. maybe it's a copyright thing... anyone knows?
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 14:01
It's not about copyrights. It's about a lot of artists in this scene getting lazy and empty with no more own original ideas. Come on people, is it really that hard to produce a melody?? Sometimes I despair about some artists in this scene. I really do.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
scraper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 16:03
I think it's very lame, original artists should be given the credits if you're doing a remix.
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 17:00
That's just the point. They think they've made their own track... it's that simple (and stupid)
X-NOIZE(Barak Argaman)
X-Noize

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 17:07
Hey
the thing is that the delta guys didn't want to give us license to release the track as Delta - as A chlid (X-noiZe rmx)
they asked to change the sample and release it in other name so thats what we did because we think and lots of people think that it is a very good track except delta guys.
bert

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 17:55
Quote:

On 2005-03-18 17:07, X-NOIZE(Barak Argaman) wrote:
Hey
the thing is that the delta guys didn't want to give us license to release the track as Delta - as A chlid (X-noiZe rmx)
they asked to change the sample and release it in other name so thats what we did because we think and lots of people think that it is a very good track except delta guys.

So if I understand you right, you aproched Delta, wanting to make a rmx, they said no, and then you did it anyway?
X-NOIZE(Barak Argaman)
X-Noize

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 18:28
no, we did the remix first and then we let them listen to it.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 19:02
You mean they dont like that track..

I LOVE it !!!
Whatever.. good luck guys with your project !           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 19:56
Quote:

On 2005-03-18 18:28, X-NOIZE(Barak Argaman) wrote:
no, we did the remix first and then we let them listen to it.

Let me see if I understand this right: You did the remix WITHOUT the original files?
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 20:25
in the bottom line, it's a great remix, and too bad Delta didn't like it...
Internal System
InterSys

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 22:24
Yeah its not a ligal remix from what i know Gidi (Quantum) tell:
they (X-Noise) did the track becuse they like it and make remix on this...and they go to The Delta and they say what Barak said...its true
The Delta liked the track but can't release it in them need's so its not get out...but whatever its blastering track and everyone enjoyd thet
           Play It and Never Stop!
www.intersysmusic.com
www.myspace.com/intersysmusic
www.utopia-records.com
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 23:19
Quote:

On 2005-03-18 19:56, full_on wrote:
Let me see if I understand this right: You did the remix WITHOUT the original files?
Respect!

good question!

(but anyway, yuck! not my taste at all, this track)
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Mar 19, 2005 13:11
Quote:

On 2005-03-18 17:07, X-NOIZE(Barak Argaman) the delta guys didn't want to give us license to release the track as Delta - as A chlid (X-noiZe rmx)

Hmmmm... wondering..

When U remix a track, because you like the original.. Isn't the most important thing the fact that the author(s) of the original do like the remix ??

I dunno.. I think I would have worked more on the track with such a reaction from the Delta..           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - x-noize - anjuna beach, eh could someone explain this ?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance