Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - gms on isratrance now 10,000 euro reward offered

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

gms on isratrance now 10,000 euro reward offered

sethspun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 23:09
hello this gms on seths account since we dont have one in response to JUST live set bashing we would like to offer 10,000 euro to anyone including skarabeus if you come to any of our gigs and can prove were not using 8 channels out of the motu 828 ,between 1-3 synths CONNECTED thru audio fx processing machine,and full tweakeage on the mixer usually between 24-32 channels,plus an extra 20,000 to anyone who can prove raja ram flute is not live thanks to all the supporters good and bad your promotion is most welcome .......for the first time our response on isratrance.......................GMS ......p.s we do music for you
VertigOA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 23:12

no sig
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 23:32
The best and they really play live. No wonder their sets have always seemed personal and special to me. Go GMS. I would help you prove it for free if I had the opportunity.
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 23:43
I thought artists did music first for themselves

Anyway i dont think that GMS have to prove anything to anyone           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 23:44
NICE COMEBACK!           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 00:34
You can easly open an account here, and talk from your name.

http://forum.isratrance.com/register.php?mode=disclamer           -=Lead System Designer=-
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 00:52
No, shit. Of course they don't need to prove anything. Why would they offer the money, if they couldn't back it up?? However, I am glad they responded. As you can see, none of their doubters has any proof to show.
When I say personal to me, I mean something that is a live interaction with the crowd. You can't do that with a pre-recorded live act and I have explained that to any GMS doubters that have come my way. Anybody else need clarification on what I meant?
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 00:57
lol           cna't find it
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 00:59
ok, let's say that you guys play live....what about not appearing at your booked gigs...there were loads of places you needed to appear and didn't...you always "miss your flight"....I remember two places, a gig in serbia in barutana, and a small festival called solar tribe here in croatia....and I remember there were more places last year...besides that I don't respect the fact that you guys release one track under two different names....you all have like 10 projects based around 3-4 people...zorba, chicago, gms, 1200...it all sounds pretty much the same to me...

you guys will earn my respect back once you take care of your bookings, show up on time, make some more original unformulated music and not act like you're this scene's super stars...because there are no super stars in the psy trance scene           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 02:04
i was just going to ask why you guys didn't show up to the thirteen productions party @ helsinki roughly a year ago..

oh now i remember.. they told us at the door that you "missed your flight"           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
error604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 04:41
the saga continues........................
kowens
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 07:28
bansi and riktiam you guys rock...all the haters well let them hate, who gives a f*uc* anyway...please keep making your music
nobody_3
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 14:06
Just one comment. No bands and I mean NO bands can play fully live with this kind of music. Especially not to so fast music... It's simply impossible!!!

So the point is that most music is pre-recorded or played out from a computer ect. ect. And then yes you can play drums, flutes, samples, riffs, percussion on top of the music. But there's no such thing as real live in this scene unless it's slower music and even then some parts are sequenced and so on...

It's utopia to think that bands play live no matter what they say.... The do good old playback with some overdubbing!
nobody_3
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 14:12
To offer money seem a bit over the top don't you think guys? It won't make som people look positive on you when you come to a forum and offer 10.000 + 20.000 dollars to anyone that can prove their case.... It seem a bit too "Superstarish" ;-)
Rumours are rumours and you should know that... Just ignore them
I know you from the past as very nice guys and I am sure you're still the same good old mates so do your thing and forget the romours
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - gms on isratrance now 10,000 euro reward offered

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance