Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - gms on isratrance now 10,000 euro reward offered
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

gms on isratrance now 10,000 euro reward offered

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Nov 5, 2003 19:31
incredible...the mens came here, left a threat,with 2 or 3 sentences, and look to all the talking that as been written...
good publicity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trance, i asure u all, as nothing 2 do with thix...           ...
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 10:49
Oh Elysium, infinite source of knowledge, please bestow more of your wisdom upon your humble servants,

without You we would know nothing,
liberate us from our ignorance,
because only You know the ways of this wicked world.

Amen

Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 11:49
figures that the boyz didn't answer to the missing gigs thingy.. well i knew the answer already anyways.. i guess no1 wants to admit being an ass.. and no i'm not callin' anyone an asshole here.. i'm just saying that all people should stick to what they promise to..
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
kowens
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 16:39
this forum is increasingly becoming a place for people to bitch and moan like a bunch of little kids..people stop acting like you know everything ( yes that means elysium, and the other hot shot artists, that assume they mastered everything there is to know) and traveller, it is obvious you dont like GMS grow up and let it go, people make mistakes, your not perfect either..every post turns into stupid arguments and people acting like know it alls, I have had enough...who else has?
ozric@e.om
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 17:26
Quote:

On 2003-11-04 18:37, Elysium Project wrote:
Why should people stop bitching?

cause it's bad for their health.....

buttom line from my point of view - never say impossible - be creative presist and work hard, and then every thing is possible (even a live electro show)           e.om - www.eom.co.il
dustlove

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 20:10
I agree - bored with mindnumbing tit for tat pointless arguments.
Elysium project get a life and stop reiterating the same point over and over. Yes, it is clear what you think - need you reply to every single post that is made here?
Peace.
nobody_3
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 20:20
Honestly I don't give a shit if you think I post too much or not dustlove.... Don't read it if you have a problem with it!
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 6, 2003 20:47
you people are even worse

you bitch about bitchers..

what does that make you?

super bitchers!

again may i ask what's gms' reason for missing so many gigs?

could it be arrogance?

- Larry Niven
dustlove

Posted : Nov 6, 2003 20:57
WELL traveller, what about bitchers about bitchers about bitchers huh . . .

hee hee

nobody_3
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 21:01
No the problem with some people here is that they can't take that someone have a different opinion than they do.... I was having a discussion which is usually what goes on in a forum! And I was not at attacking any of the people I was debating with. I did not agree with some terms about playing live and that I am in my good right to! But that's not attacking people!

And as usual some people can't leave it on a balanced level but have to start attacking those that dare to think different. Some people are so damn correct that it's getting boring! Of course it's my own opinion (I better repeat that as much as possible so i am not accused of telling what people should think)

And yes I think that GMS acted like "Superstars" in this topic when they offer 10.000 + 20.000 US Dollars if someone can prove that they don't play live. Even if they had that amount of money or not it seem a bit over the top to me (my own opinion of course) and totally unessesary for them to do. But please notice that I never called them any names except for teh "Superstar" word or told them to "get a life" I even smiled at them and I am sure they understood what I meant if they actually read it? If not they can always tell me to shut up!

End of story from my part.. I won't bore you anymore.
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 6, 2003 21:02
i didn't bitch about bitch bitchers..

reread my post and maybe you'll get it..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Nov 6, 2003 21:03
if you ask me there's nothing superstar in 30 000 €

- Larry Niven
dustlove

Posted : Nov 6, 2003 21:09
Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to be a bitch about bitchers, even bitchers who bitch about bitch bitchers. Bitching is every bitchers right. If no one bitched at all imho that would be a real bitch, wouldn't it.

WAY off topic.
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 21:27
blah blah blah blah....           -=Lead System Designer=-
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - gms on isratrance now 10,000 euro reward offered
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance