Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - What is happening to Goa?
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

What is happening to Goa?

chemi-kali

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 15:58
cant wait for mahashivaratri...but other than that to go to goa or not???
alot of politics but just wanted to know if a weekend is applicable here as in is it all right to go and stay in arambol was there in october and must say had quite an experience with the people living there very friendly and helpful but has the situation changed read somewhere no indians allowed in arambol also??
Trick
Inactive User

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 15, 2007 18:31
i would suggest going to goa for the weekend
especially to arambol as it is a beautiufl place and ther are def lovely people ther...maybe u will catch a small party ther as well...i DO NOT recommend u chill in anjuna area and go for any of the parties in that area...i think u will be very dissapointed...either ARAMBOL/PALOLEM/GOKARNA for a very shanti and peaceful weekend...its always fun to trip on the beach with friends and blast musik on a small stereo of ur own...u can make ur own party in GOA
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 19:30

lol
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 19:33
Quote:

On 2007-01-15 15:58, chemi-kali wrote:
cant wait for mahashivaratri...but other than that to go to goa or not???
alot of politics but just wanted to know if a weekend is applicable here as in is it all right to go and stay in arambol was there in october and must say had quite an experience with the people living there very friendly and helpful but has the situation changed read somewhere no indians allowed in arambol also??

well well well
this mahashivratri some mad mad madness cookin up a few 100 miles from goa ..its gonna be a great event .......for hardcore freakx who will be turning up n a super monsta line up which is not to be missed , ofcos Lots of great energy from 604 assured .......it will be THE gathering of the tribes .. start of the new era .....good old days of pure unadulterated psychedelic music

pm me if u want some info on that
hardcore psycoredelics

BOOM

deton@tik
          out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
WaKaa

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 16, 2007 19:36
never been there
but may be you had all the drill
in the first time
so when you was there agina you havent had the seem drill
:
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 21:41
I have 2 words go together well.
Trick-Suck my dick.
I know you,my friend.U was one of this disgusted looking Delhi boy ( or from whatever place of India r u ),who was looking so out of even club scene,that I didnt let you go inside not to make a beautifull party shit looking ( as well as 100-200 other Aliens I didnt let go inside).
I m really happy that you had to go in your cheap guest house in Candolime on your Activa scooter and frozed your clever psychedelic lover ass,while
other 1500 ppl got crazy on the dancefloor,listening this whatevr you call music and enjoying the party.
Now you can suck
TrippyJohnny
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 22:00
Quote:

On 2007-01-17 21:41, dj X.P. wrote:
Trick-Suck my dick.
I know you,my friend.U was one of this disgusted looking Delhi boy ( or from whatever place of India r u ),who was looking so out of even club scene,that I didnt let you go inside not to make a beautifull party shit looking ( as well as 100-200 other Aliens I didnt let go inside).
I m really happy that you had to go in your cheap guest house in Candolime on your Activa scooter and frozed your clever psychedelic lover ass,while
other 1500 ppl got crazy on the dancefloor,listening this whatevr you call music and enjoying the party.
Now you can suck

I actually defended you earlier saying that nobdy are quilty until proven quilty. Guess what! You just prooved yourself that you are quilty of the racist charges happening at your party in Goa and your post is the most racist bullcrap I have ever seen in this scene or in any forum You are a huge C***!

I will make sure all those I know in this scene (and they are quite many) will never again let you play, participate or get near anything remotely related to parties, releases etc. And I hereby ask all other people who think you are (censored) to do the same. People like you does not belong in this scene.

You are a disgrace and I don't think you'll last much longer in this scene.
          http://www.peopleagainstpeace.net/
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 22:49
XP lol you prefer rich people who take huge amount of coke and listen to your crappy musik indeed.....

Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 01:38
south america is an incredible place with lots of energy.

ranging from the beaches of brazil to the the mountains of peru to the jungles of bolivia.

In these countries there is still a lot of freedom and politics for now wouldnt be much of an issue in certain areas.

The beaches of brazil are beautiful and the mountains of peru and bolivia have lots of history and energy.

if you are a traveler and you would like to visit somewhere beautiful with music i believe south america would be somewhere you would like to visit.            "On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 05:39
Quote:

On 2007-01-17 21:41, dj X.P. wrote:
Trick-Suck my dick.
Now you can suck

Asspee baba! wats the point in 1500 ppl enjoying ur party while the rest of the world thinks u r a dick? And stop following "disgusting looking delhi boys" to their rooms and checking out their ass...i know its hard...but still.

God bless u with some PLUR.
          www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 06:07
@xp what ru upto man after cing ur post i really lost it for u i dint expect a old timer a big dj like u to talk so cheaply!!stop this shit mate!!
p.l.u.r.!
boom!
phazed
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 06:07
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 05:39, cacofonix wrote:
Asspee baba! wats the point in 1500 ppl enjoying ur party while the rest of the world thinks u r a dick? And stop following "disgusting looking delhi boys" to their rooms and checking out their ass...i know its hard...but still.

God bless u with some PLUR.

I wonder if he let his transvestite girlfriend/bodyguard into tha parthy?!           -.-. .... --- --- ... . / .-.. --- ...- .
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 06:09
@detonatik bro i cant wait to hear u!!it wil b a big banger!crazzzzzzzzy line up!!
boom!
Fugs

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 06:19
hahahahaha.... XP is gettin in over his head mates... he has proved to us that he really is a racist piece of shit....
Hey XP, come down to Bangalore and play at a party mate... would love to introduce ur face to my ass!!!!           What is weed? A plant whose virtues are yet to be discovered... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hagenith
Hagenith

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 18, 2007 06:37
Quote:

On 2007-01-18 06:19, Fugs wrote:
hahahahaha.... XP is gettin in over his head mates... he has proved to us that he really is a racist piece of shit....
Hey XP, come down to Bangalore and play at a party mate... would love to introduce ur face to my ass!!!!

muhahahahahhahahah muhahahhahahaa

XP jump in lake man please            www.myspace.com/hagenithmusic
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - What is happening to Goa?
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance