Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening

traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 13:54
Nothing about it at the official site atleast. I know it's still 5 months away. Anyways tell me it's happening, cos if it's I'm coming           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Guto Franklin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 15:52
Hey traveller The Festival its going to happen for sure !! i've spoken with Swarup and he told me that its confirmed

If you and your friends want to get some information about it please send me an e-mail:

partyonbrazil@gmail.com

I'm opening a tourism agency that will provide all transports necessary to this festival.

We're waiting for your contact!

Regards

Sassah - PartyON Brazil            (<P S Y D E>) (<K A B A L L A H>) (((BRAZIL)))
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 21, 2005 16:06
Well that's great..

I guess I can book my flights soon then           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 17:46
Come and say hiii Traveller
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 17:55
yesss man
universo is comfirmed for sure i will play my dj set there and i will work in this fantastic festival (the best one of brazil) but in this time the promotion will not be comercial like others festival , because psy festival is not a "micareta" like many animals think .... we will not need a denar...live
.......because this the promotion will happen only in web nothing more than this .............. is a act in to inform only psyheads coming to "UP" and not stupid "micareta´s guy" but for sure everyone is welcome !!!!

in brasil the parties was turned gigs and comercial shit but this party in special try make the things correct , try show is psytrance is to trancer´s lovers , neo hippies , yuppies, peace and happy people , to a people if hav a good heart and see if everyone was born free to make your OWNS CHOICES ...because life is a fantastic voyage and the principal way is to BE FREEEE..........................

........................................................................................................................
psytrance is not a joke and comercial circus like a stupid playboys and "leigos"if everytime say things like "denar.. is correct" he hav a jail everyone "what ta fuck is this shit" psy trance is to crazy people and not to a sons of rede globo
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 18:15
Nice words mr. Gui o Pensadador!!!

I hope i'll be there to check out your set... i´m sure iwill be very refresing, with some nice stuff!!!

Let´s cross our fingers, to this party not be conflict between Trance lovers, stupid lost poeople, who are there just because Trance is fashion now a days, and the artists form Denarc Records... cause in a place like bahia, i'd hate to see those fuckers around me... not vonfortable...

Big bOOm to all!!!!!

it
Neoson/Eternox

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 18:24
i agree with 'monstah' dj gui psytrance is for crazy heads....not for the hipocrats who dont have a way to live their miserable lifes and just go with the flow of the majority....stop playboys....this music is not for u.....this music is philosofy and a connection in this world with the eternal universe....is not ''micareta'' and stupid slangs i see...all arround...
psytrance is becoming week because of stupid people...with bad energy....flowing in their brains....if u see ur connection with the universe..close ur eyes n listen to some good psy music....dont try to force ur entry in a world u dont have an idea...imagination ,creativity,....c0mon dont kill the idea of trance...its almost dead the real stuff....i hope only the undergrounders survive....cheers (time=art)
crovo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 19:58
Quote:

On 2005-07-21 17:55, DJ.GUI~PSICOTRANCE-BRASIL wrote:
...this the promotion will happen only in web nothing more than this .............. is a act in to inform only psyheads coming to "UP" and not stupid "micareta´s guy" but for sure everyone is welcome !!!!

in brasil the parties was turned gigs and comercial shit but this party in special try make the things correct , try show is psytrance is to trancer´s lovers , neo hippies , yuppies, peace and happy people , to a people if hav a good heart and see if everyone was born free to make your OWNS CHOICES ...because life is a fantastic voyage and the principal way is to BE FREEEE..........................

man! i don't fuckin believe in that!!!
yaayy! this is all i want: REAL freaks and a beauty place! OMG!
i need to see the line-up! hope KDD play!
cya!           Obiit - Industrial Ambient
www.dead-tree.net/obiit

Dead Tree Productions - Obscure Psychedelic Trance Label
www.dead-tree.net

Uroboros Productions - Psychedelic Progressive/TechTrance Label
http://uroboros.dead-tree.net
SHORTRIP

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 21:46
UP is the best festival, I have ever been, but i thynk that this time it shold have artists like, Terminator at night, and Absolum in the morning, woulb be awasome, and the sun stil geting the girls hot, its a XAMA!
          Vem Bilu, Vem!!!
Leptit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 22:31
Last UP was great
my best gig i reckon.....
i wish i could come again !

all the best from the french mountain )

Boom !
oliboias
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 23:24
My best gig as well Leptit ...
played after you ...

The festival is defenatly happening ..
i´m also confirmed for next one gui...

.. but as most festivals are being invaded with playboys and pattttis "sujeira"
they are still to see whats happening .. .

Trancendence you could not sparkle a joint on the dance floor or chill out .... in fact you could not consume any drugs openly without havving a gun pointed at your head ... by the feds ...           Dance with the almighty...

P eace
L ove
U nity
R espect
C re 8

www.myspace.com/zaraus
www.onefootgroove.co.za
www.reverbnation.com/zaraus
crovo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 23:51
Quote:

On 2005-07-21 22:32, Leptit wrote:
Last UP was great
my best gig i reckon.....
i wish i could come again !

all the best from the french mountain )

Boom !

when i was at the dancefloor and hear that fullbassline... WOW! that's what i was waiting for!
hope see u there again!
cheers!
          Obiit - Industrial Ambient
www.dead-tree.net/obiit

Dead Tree Productions - Obscure Psychedelic Trance Label
www.dead-tree.net

Uroboros Productions - Psychedelic Progressive/TechTrance Label
http://uroboros.dead-tree.net
Manash

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 00:16
wow
nice to see it's really going to happen again! ! !
and finally they will try to stop the "playbas" and "patys" from going there!

and i remember your set leptit!
i was on the dancefloor with my friend crovo
that's what we call powerfull music!!!
Spectral Moon Records
Spectral Moon Records

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 03:47
I´m glad it will happen!!

And this year for sure...we all can expect BIG BALAGAN IN THE BEACH!!

ARE U CONNECTED??

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/smr/smr1cd001.html

SOON BLATING YOUR MINDS!!
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 22, 2005 09:55
Wouldn't mind seeing "Shpongle So long and thanks Live" in the lineup           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance