Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening

Alok

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 01:56
Did you ever go to Universo Paralello, Alternative Control? Please don’t say words about things that you don’t know. Brazil is not Greece, and Bahia is not São Paulo.

Trance people of Brazil knows that the festival is far to be commercial (“the most commercial festival of Brazil”??? come on…) , we never invite very famous artist just to avoid big crowds looking for pop names. We don’t sell tickets in Shopping Centers, and we don’t spread flyers all around, to keep the divulgation restricted to real psychedelic scene. We know we can lose lots of money because this. But this is not the point.

We never had 1 single person arrested in 5 year of festival. The moment in Brazil is not so easy (all around the world is the same), but here the real problem is about São Paulo and Goiás, and this kind of words that you post here, based on fantasies and mistakes, don’t contribute nothing for the festival and brazilian scene.

The festival is not only about dancefloor, is much more, and this is very clear for everybody.

The event count with the support of all public authorities on the town, is like a patrimony of that people, that receive and protect the participants.

Next time try to get reliable information with who really knows about Brazilian scene.

greetings

Alok
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 18:26
Alok, what the guy was trying to say is that UP is one of the most respected, known and talked about festivals in brasil within the psytrance scene, along side trancedence and earthdance, and if the festival is that well known it can fall into the description of being 'commercial'.

Now concerning the cops, i couldnt agree more with you that they are not likely to be as tough as they are in SP and GO but soon they will be.

Both UPs that i went were magical, the last one in alto with a good cast of dragonfly and flying rhino artists and the last edition in the beautiful sands and clear skies of pratigi.

A few years back a good friend told me "brazil is like goa nowdays" but today i have to say that it is going in the direction to Israel. Soon a few promoters will realize the need for small parties, with secret locations this will indeed keep the good vibes flowing within a party. Im sure Alok you have already made your trips to europe and seen how they operate with squats and illegal outdoor parties.

My 2 cents on this, I know i went way off topic sorry...

anyways... Heike, contact IT (Gui) Im sure he will be happy to help you out.

Luiz
          "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
wsantos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 19:28
I just booked my flight tickets !!!!!!
It's already in my hands

I'am so excited about this festival.... i don't care about the cops or bad people etc.... i just wanna go there and set me free must be so beaultiful the turn of year on that wonderful place!!!!!

Can anybody give me tips about hotels or something like that in Salvador?!?!

stay freakss and see u all there
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 20:09
Quote:

On 2005-08-03 18:26, NeutroN wrote:
Alok, what the guy was trying to say is that UP is one of the most respected, known and talked about festivals in brasil within the psytrance scene...

No... the original message was much heavier, i think he edited the post cause he realized he was overeactin'... anyway this is the UP topic, not for polemics but for happy ppl to enjoy one of the greatest fest in Brazil.

Quote:

On 2005-08-03 19:28, wsantos wrote:
It's already in my hands

Can you tell me how much have you payed and what Agency (GOL, BRA, VARIG) have you booked your flight? I searching for the cheapest here... got any idea?

Peace.
          we are one.
wsantos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 23:29
Quote:

On 2005-08-03 20:09, Lucas Aly wrote:

Quote:

On 2005-08-03 19:28, wsantos wrote:
It's already in my hands

Can you tell me how much have you payed and what Agency (GOL, BRA, VARIG) have you booked your flight? I searching for the cheapest here... got any idea?

Peace.

I payed R$990,00 at varig, just where i found slot. And the worse date you can imagine... 25/12 at 02:20AM (how can i say "Feliz Natal" to my family?? ) all dates are full to Manaus/Salvador/Manaus.

but... eh noixxxxxxxxx!!!! heheeh

cheers
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 02:09
Official Line UP:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/68290/forum/53

Juice is worth the squeeze.

Hejkkj I tried to call you answer the goddam phone Mr. Anderson -- and empty your inbox!

Minä osaan suomea
          cna't find it
Allan2k

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 02:31
Please... Shove Dj set. In the last year this guy make the dance floor thunder. The best dj set in my opnion.

peace for all
Guto Franklin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 05:19
Nice one Isratrance PPl !!

UNIVERSO PARALELLO ITS ON ITS WAY !!

BoooooooM

Evits Vaghen !!

Sassah - PartyON Brazil            (<P S Y D E>) (<K A B A L L A H>) (((BRAZIL)))
sarto

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 06:55
Universo Paralello is not a festival as the other ones... ITs atmosphere and the energy between people is really powerful! Just the place shows it for itself... Take a look in the UP homepage. That is the place to people who don´t know trance (or that ones who loves the pop trance) fall in love with the REAL psy-energy. It´s not for every one... TRY IT, you will not forget the experience! But be careful: you will want to go back every year... The sun and the real psy trance wait for you there!

Cheers and see you all on the beach 28th december!!
Sandoz

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 10:16

and reminding that the line up is a part of the festival...wich will count with several different cultural and artistic activities to enjoy from...see ya

P.S.: They are trying to bring also Frogacult, as far as i know
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 10:27
Quote:

On 2005-08-04 02:09, IT wrote:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/68290/forum/53

Juice is worth the squeeze.

Hejkkj I tried to call you answer the goddam phone Mr. Anderson -- and empty your inbox!

Minä osaan suomea

I thought it could have been you. Man I was at my gf's family's summer house and my phone was in my backpack or something the whole time.. you better clean your inbox too and show me good time in Brazil

Man the line up is sooo my cup of tea I'm so hyped already
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
SHORTRIP

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 15:33
way to, way to go, way to go, please officer´s dont go. Let we have our xperience in peace, whit ocean water and sand.           Vem Bilu, Vem!!!
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 13:21
FUCK I JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHTS!!

20.12.05 - 16.01.06

going to be fun for sure           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Alternative control
Alternative Control

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 6, 2005 13:58
I really didnt said anything bad about UP ,those who understood me wrong ...what can i say .....

Some ppl knows how much we would love to play there......hehe

All the best to org. of the festival.

Marcelo_Psynatorium

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 7, 2005 21:45
please bring more dark artist this year.. reallly.. i just cant hear day tunes at night again..
all the best to orgsss

booom
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance