Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening

Guto Franklin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 22:26
man i missed last years edition... i wont miss this one at all !!!

I hope everyone takes the time to think about how they can behave during the festival so it runs like it should!!!

Were going UP !!!

BooM 2006 is coming

Sassah - PartyON Brazil

partyonbrazil@gmail.com - INFOS            (<P S Y D E>) (<K A B A L L A H>) (((BRAZIL)))
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 23, 2005 00:09
Quote:

On 2005-07-22 09:55, traveller wrote:
Wouldn't mind seeing "Shpongle So long and thanks Live" in the lineup

Who would?

You can wait for a magical lineup, this crew knows "howto" festivals oiaheiahi.

we are one.
Leptit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 23, 2005 00:19
Quote:

On 2005-07-21 23:51, crovo wrote:

when i was at the dancefloor and hear that fullbassline... WOW! that's what i was waiting for!
hope see u there again!
cheers!

wow thanx mate
alalalla so nice memories of that festival !!! it was like a dream really
Boom !
          www.hadra.net
Vyenn

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 23, 2005 04:44
great news =)
wsantos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 23, 2005 18:44
Quote:

On 2005-07-21 17:55, DJ.GUI~PSICOTRANCE-BRASIL wrote:
yesss man
universo is comfirmed for sure i will play my dj set there and i will work in this fantastic festival (the best one of brazil) but in this time the promotion will not be comercial like others festival , because psy festival is not a "micareta" like many animals think .... we will not need a denar...live
.......because this the promotion will happen only in web nothing more than this .............. is a act in to inform only psyheads coming to "UP" and not stupid "micareta´s guy" but for sure everyone is welcome !!!!

in brasil the parties was turned gigs and comercial shit but this party in special try make the things correct , try show is psytrance is to trancer´s lovers , neo hippies , yuppies, peace and happy people , to a people if hav a good heart and see if everyone was born free to make your OWNS CHOICES ...because life is a fantastic voyage and the principal way is to BE FREEEE..........................

........................................................................................................................
psytrance is not a joke and comercial circus like a stupid playboys and "leigos"if everytime say things like "denar.. is correct" he hav a jail everyone "what ta fuck is this shit" psy trance is to crazy people and not to a sons of rede globo

hope u can filter the "playboys" on this great festival ;D would be nice see only the really psyfreaks there ;D

i'll try do my best to go there!!

cheers
EverTrance-Br

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 24, 2005 13:33
Quote:

On 2005-07-21 17:55, DJ.GUI~PSICOTRANCE-BRASIL wrote:
yesss man
universo is comfirmed for sure i will play my dj set there and i will work in this fantastic festival (the best one of brazil) but in this time the promotion will not be comercial like others festival , because psy festival is not a "micareta" like many animals think .... we will not need a denar...live
.......because this the promotion will happen only in web nothing more than this .............. is a act in to inform only psyheads coming to "UP" and not stupid "micareta´s guy" but for sure everyone is welcome !!!!

in brasil the parties was turned gigs and comercial shit but this party in special try make the things correct , try show is psytrance is to trancer´s lovers , neo hippies , yuppies, peace and happy people , to a people if hav a good heart and see if everyone was born free to make your OWNS CHOICES ...because life is a fantastic voyage and the principal way is to BE FREEEE..........................

........................................................................................................................
psytrance is not a joke and comercial circus like a stupid playboys and "leigos"if everytime say things like "denar.. is correct" he hav a jail everyone "what ta fuck is this shit" psy trance is to crazy people and not to a sons of rede globo

Nice words DJ.GUI, but for I think the fuk*(¨&&(¨*#&¨*¨*&# narcs already know about the Festival, without the comercial promotion we can reduce the "leigos", "rede globo", "cyber manos"... but the police.. i don´t know.

People around Brazil knows about this Festival and everyones want to go.
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Jul 24, 2005 14:51
I'm so exited already

Looks like a paradise.. and it'll work wonders in the middle of the Scandinavian winter depression. A month or so in the sunny Brazil and maybe a trip to Argentine as well.. aaah it'll be so fat           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 24, 2005 21:17
Ot: You're gonna meet our special psychedelic drink, the holly Catuaba!           we are one.
Wanka Tanka

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 00:56
greets all

Yeah I think that some kind of Filter is TRULLY demanded for the good flow of this festival..its sad to know that from now on the narcs will be all around but if you think right and have good sence of things that would'nt be a major problem

The MAJOR problem for me is the invasion of people that are not compatible with the Psy Culture and way of living...as Dj Gui says some...sons of rede globo...cybermanos (aff)..playboys "leigos" that think that they have the money can simply BUY entertainment !

What they dont know is that festivals and parties are not only entertainment and fun in the sun ! for that we have for several years many micaretas all around this country...LOOK psytrance is culture ! A new culture that evolves much more them killarrgh sounds and drugs..no ! PsyTrance is the soundtrack of a new world order and a new perspective of see things and interact with them.

Raves and eletronic culture and festivals are the today's ECHO of movements of change that starts in the 60's..I mean comon did anyone heard about The Acid Tests ??? Ken Kesey ?? For SURE the playboys dont....

In the 60's the very foundation of society was shake when everyone was tunning in..turning off and droping out..many festivals of psychedelic music had taken place in USA and Europe till its became a hype and the goverment put acid in the illegality..guess for where many hippies come to continued their trips and experiences ? Its all linked guys..

BUT how to filter right and only have psyfreaks in the next UP festival ??

IMHO the promotion HAS to be shorten ! only internet ( with we can call the net promotion short, in these days of fotologs and orkut and shit the information spreads all the way )

The Line Up HAS to be totally focused on alternative sounds IMHO this is one form of atract the psyfreaks and roots and on the other hand keep the Leigos out..more progressive and dark and real fullon acts..not fluffy sounds

More attractions as seeing at the last UP as some maracatu groups and some regional culture, making the chillout more world music oriented.

I know that many of you freaks dont like the Harebos ( what i think is a depreciative and pejorative word to call some people that follows this style of living ) but you forgot that they are the original psyfreaks and as far as I know all this started at GOA beachs in INDIA ! not in new york or berlim or even são paulo or bsb... I think IMHO that more oriented things for the harebos is cool to calm down all this fucking playboys and pattys to come to festivals.. I never left my country but I know that in many others festivals around the globe occurs several activities among the psy music to entertaint and diversify the festival..lets do it here too..some galaxy classes..lol

finally
unfortunately the psytrance became a very strange HYPE in Brazil and we that true loves that music and the ones who goes far and live in that way are becoming Sick to see the spread of wrong and bad information about raves and festivals..but its a fact and we have to handle if this now..clean the parties of playboys, pattys, and others with bad atittude and vibes that are in it only for making it weak and non sence !

it starts inside of every mate the changing of this situation..to still belive in that rich culture and keep the real vibe alive

thanks for your time
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 01:22

Just to make things clear, what I call Harebols is people that talk too much, specially about how they are full of positive energies and sooooo better and enlightned because they know trance, etc... And that´s it: people that only talk, specially bullshit, and usually do nothing. Most playboys and Pattys are harebol.

Back to topic:

I´m waiting for the line up, hoping the organizers wanna make it underground. We all know that what makes the party is not the "Big Names", but a broad spectrum of small details...
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 25, 2005 09:18
I would just like to get some sort of official confirmation before I book those fookin' expensive flights..
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 10:45
Heike, i went last yr man it was great, the place is a paradise, but its fuckin hot. I believe it is hard to give a official confirmation at this point man, as brazil is facing a lot of problems in the media concerning drugs and raves, which has been leading to cancelation of parties and alot of cops in parties/festys.

Now what is with this 'filtering' crap? lets get real man, if ppl want to go they will go, and im sure that they will find out how to get their, especially being UP.           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 25, 2005 11:36
Quote:

On 2005-07-25 10:45, NeutroN wrote:
Heike, i went last yr man it was great, the place is a paradise, but its fuckin hot. I believe it is hard to give a official confirmation at this point man, as brazil is facing a lot of problems in the media concerning drugs and raves, which has been leading to cancelation of parties and alot of cops in parties/festys.

Now what is with this 'filtering' crap? lets get real man, if ppl want to go they will go, and im sure that they will find out how to get their, especially being UP.

Hey Luis

What city should I fly to? Brasilia? Sao Paolo flights go for 900€, I mean there and back.. not too cheap, eh?

Okay I could get a flexible kilroy ticket to Rio De Janeiro for 854€ which would allow me to fly back to Helsinki from any city in S.America or something like that. So how far away is Rio from UP? *fingers crossed*          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
IntelabeaM
IntelabeaM

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 12:29
prity far traveller , i think if you want to get close you need to go to salvador but all the rest are domstic flight distance ( allsow to salvador if im not mestaken) , or 20-30 hours on the bus i think , ...but ...bahia is worth it

have fun there
          www.myspace.com/intelabeam

http://www.hommega.com/artist.php?artistID=32567
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 25, 2005 13:18
Actually I don't care that much if it's like 1000-2000km away cos I'll have loads of time to get there.. good way to kill time.. travell the country side and all that.. and I assume it'll be quite cheap to catch a bus/train/mule/whatever

but if it's like ridiculously far away.. as in +5000km I might have to reconsider
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance