Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening

gui_skol

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 00:09
hey crew, i hadn´t seen your topic at the Festivals area

amazing news!!!!!!!

UP is an amazing festival and if everything goes as i´m planning i´ll be lucky to go once again to Pratigi

god bless

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex"
Mckenna
crovo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 01:03
no dark?           Obiit - Industrial Ambient
www.dead-tree.net/obiit

Dead Tree Productions - Obscure Psychedelic Trance Label
www.dead-tree.net

Uroboros Productions - Psychedelic Progressive/TechTrance Label
http://uroboros.dead-tree.net
Spectral Moon Records
Spectral Moon Records

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 06:42
I´m very happy to be part of the universo exxperience for th first time !! :D:D

I´m sure it will be a mega blaster,as i heard from all people that has been in the past editions.

Amazing line up in one perfect location!!

FULL CONNECTION!!

And crovo,about dark i cant tell you,but u can expect a lot of quality night hi tech music!!U can bet on it!!

ARE U CONNECTED??

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/smr/smr1cd001.html

SOON BLASTING YOUR MINDS!!
Bamboléo (Greasy Records)

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 08:16
UP will launch Greasy Records into Brazil's festivals... for the first time, some of our artists will be there such as 90 Stone and me, but unfortunately we won't be playing this time, just finishing some deals Finally our talent has been recognised!
thanks UP crew for believing and making it happen... all you psychedelic lovers won't be disappointed.

boomz from bamboléo, speaking from a parallel universe. vvvvveeemmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Taste the 90" soon on every cd store, Greasy Records' debut compilation...
The Hi-Tech Era has started!!

D-NOX & BECKERS I'M WAITING FOR U GUYS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TRUE! MY IDOLS, THE KINGS OF THE PUTON SOUNDS LIVE??!! SOMETHING NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN BRAZIL, REALLY SPECIAL... AFTER THIS NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME, I WON'T!!!!... VVVVEEEEEEM INSANE REBOLATOR

xxxxaaauuuuuuuu

presented by TM
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 10:43
I'm going to get my flight tickets after work today. I'll be probably (like 99% sure) travelling with my little sister. Now I think we'll probably purchase the "Brazil air pass" thingy. Around 350€ and any destination in Brazil, 4 flights. Not bad price at all.

The 1st flight will probably be

Rio De Janeiro - Salvador

but where from there? I would love to get some recommendations. We've got about 2 weeks time after Universo Paralello to do whatever we want to. I'm thinking Manaus could be nice place to see. Then maybe cruise down the river Amazon to some other place. I've heard about some place where you can swim with the river dolphins and just chill in your hammock... Maybe a flight to the Peru border and then make our way to Machu Pichu and back..

Anyways suggestions and recommendations.. that's what I'm asking. Thanks in advance

..I assume I have to learn some portuquese before the trip? I mean people don't talk english there at all, right?
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Spocko

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 14:22
You're right dude... no english AT ALL...
wsantos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 8, 2005 16:52
Quote:

On 2005-08-08 10:43, traveller wrote:
I'm thinking Manaus could be nice place to see. Then maybe cruise down the river Amazon to some other place.

..I assume I have to learn some portuquese before the trip? I mean people don't talk english there at all, right?

Hi traveller,
I'm from Manaus, and can say you that here is a nice place, to much HOT hehe... some greats privates partys with good energy people.

One of the best jungle hotel here - (Ariau Amazon Towers) http://www.ariau.tur.br/ ... very very nice place, you must see. (Not exactingly in Manaus city, but it's Amazonas state)

about the portuguese, would be nice you learn something. I have a bad english but i can help if necessary hehe. BTW, if you want you can add me on msn or send email (wsantos83@hotmail.com).

So... BACK to the topic!!!!!
It's my first time at UP ! i'm so excited , i just can't wait anymore.... my ticket flight already in my hands, i just bought knapsack trip today

see you all theeeeere for sureeeeeee
hugs
Tavares

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 8, 2005 17:12
to traveller,

hi there mate, i'll try to help you here but that is hard for me cause i never been to manaus or amazon forest (shame on me, i know!). But if u intent to go there for sure it would be better for you to book your first flight in brazil from rio to manaus straight or barsília (half way to manaus) cause if u go to salvador u'll be far away from amazon.

i'm sure that the amazon is still a very crazy and beautifull place to b in brazil (maybe someone from there could help here), but one recomendation i can for sure make is the beaches in brazil, especially in summertime!! if u go north from salvador following the coast u will find endless paradisiac places, to be more especific i would say Boipeba Island in the state of Bahia, actually in Bahia we have to many beautifull places to name, like itacaré, barra grande, caraívas, ...

one place u can sure swim with dolphins is another beautifull island in brazil called Fernando de Noronha (the most magical place i've ever been). it is easy to get there by plane, from the cities of Natal on the state of Rio Grande do Norte or Recife (Pernambuco).

people speak some english here as they are kind of used with the tourist thing but it would help u a lot if u learn a bit of portuguese.

hope i helped,
cheers!
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Aug 9, 2005 08:52
Thanks for all the replies. So much to see and so little time. Only 4 weeks! And UP takes a week from this away. Not that I'm bithing I've been watching pics of Brazil in awe. Looks so freaking amazing. I handle basic spanish (took 3 courses some years ago) so I guess it'll be a bit easier to learn basic portuquese now too. Going to buy one of those "learn language interactive cd-roms" or something..

Okay back to topic I guess.. I love it how the line-up is prorgressiveish           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Brentel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 9, 2005 17:50
Quote:

On 2005-08-01 19:08, *shove* wrote:
for more that i can say to you....... the best party in all my life
U must be there... and feel the experience... a lot of regards and thanx to all the UP crew =)

shove
http://www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
http://www.soundsofearth.net

Come over again Rene!Let´s rock that beach again           **YOUR BRAND HERE**
flopZ

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 01:30
ok..... i really can't wait for that one....... something is telling me that UP will be the best festival i've ever went........ and i hope it so much......

1st step = flight tickets - OK
2nd step = festival ticket - to be done...

and let's discover the parallel universe.           [WE HAVE NO CONTROL]!
researchemist

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 10:17
I am seriously thinking of travelling to UP this year but since i'll be heading on my own and don't speak any portuguese i'd love to meet up with some fellow trancers that speak english. Local Brazilians or other travellers would be great. It would be great to find some people to travel to the site with from Salvador or meet up at the festival cos i'd love the company! It's going to be my birthday at UP so I dont wanna be all on my lonesome! I'm a young man from Australia and very well behaved btw! PM me if you're interested
giatrost

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 27, 2005 17:36
i found flight tickets but it is really expencive if somebody can help pls pm me.
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Oct 2, 2005 00:34
go to your local travel agency.. they always have better prices than if you try to find it yourself

and I suggest you dont only come for UP, but also travel around brazil for a bit
crovo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 2, 2005 08:23
Quote:

On 2005-08-08 06:42, DJ ANDROID wrote:
I´m very happy to be part of the universo exxperience for th first time !! :D:D

I´m sure it will be a mega blaster,as i heard from all people that has been in the past editions.

Amazing line up in one perfect location!!

FULL CONNECTION!!

And crovo,about dark i cant tell you,but u can expect a lot of quality night hi tech music!!U can bet on it!!

ARE U CONNECTED??

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/smr/smr1cd001.html

SOON BLASTING YOUR MINDS!!

hehe... i'm talking about evil-scary-death-hell-doom-black-terror stuff... not just "night" stuff.           Obiit - Industrial Ambient
www.dead-tree.net/obiit

Dead Tree Productions - Obscure Psychedelic Trance Label
www.dead-tree.net

Uroboros Productions - Psychedelic Progressive/TechTrance Label
http://uroboros.dead-tree.net
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Universo Paralello 2006, tell me it's happening
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance