Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?

Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 23, 2006 07:57
#neuromotor----->u dt know anything about this man,send him bak.....wow wat a sample to flip ppl out
#Panick{rocket pocket}------->terriyaki terror
the drug was administered in a drink of water before the exercise.....5o mins after taking the drug radio communication was diff if not impossible

i think its from the video clip of how lsd was tested on british troops
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 23, 2006 10:41
"alrite ...alrite listen up everybody...listen up please...we got alot of work to do..we dont have much time...so lets get started" : Lets get started - CPU Vs Sirius Isness

The samples from Lord of the rings of Golom in "Acension of Smeagol - Benza"           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
Med
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 23, 2006 14:19
Quote:

On 2006-05-23 10:41, cacofonix wrote:
"alrite ...alrite listen up everybody...listen up please...we got alot of work to do..we dont have much time...so lets get started" : Lets get started - CPU Vs Sirius Isness

The samples from Lord of the rings of Golom in "Acension of Smeagol - Benza"

haha,,,u posted this b4 i did ,,, well this is one of the best,when i hear that line it just feels like a party even if im alone listenin to that track... one more is
Audio X - Theme master ( There was madness in any direction, at any hour )

Its Like a Drop That Falls Into the Ocean,or Perhaps the Ocean is Falling Into a Drop.
mindgames

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 23, 2006 14:51
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 10:34, mindgames wrote:
" The Drugs of the future will be like computers,
And the computers of the future
Will be much more like DDDrugs!

" Live in Israel" by Ma Thaisa

Sorry the Artist is Ma Faisa and not the above, a mistake!
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 23, 2006 14:52
"all i really want is u.. dont tell me wat i gotta do...am not ur party toy..i know tat am kinda bitch..but now its really time to switch...i give u endless joy"(goes somethin like tat)
:Switch (Growling Machines Remix) - beckers

"The music and voices are all around us...the djs took pills to stay awake and play for 7 days"
: 7 Days - Xerox Illumination          www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
mindgames

Posted : May 23, 2006 14:54
[quote]
On 2006-05-23 01:10, Hrishikesh wrote:
Its not a line but, an entire passage running the length of the track. The best sample ever IMHO.

"Scatterbrain - Mexican Jesus"

You are right, mate! I was only giving the key line!
solarsativa

Posted : May 23, 2006 15:05
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 20:41, MorNinG MaGiC wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 17:26, solarsativa wrote:
I heard `Inspector Gadget` theme tune played at a party @ the Banyan tree in Vagator in 2001...... anyone have any ideas as it always stuck in my head ?????

MIRACULIX _ -_ INSPECTOR_GADGET is the trax ur lookin for ..! BoOom
n the the artist for as a child is by an artist called THE DELTA a very old trax old skool trax we all started tht ways i guess ..!
heeh 1200 mics first album is definetly n vivid imagination of evey1's mind n likin hehe was a damn neat album for sure ..! keep it flowinG pPL>. ..!
lUv N LITE

You da man thanks for that
blottereater

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 24, 2006 09:46
'The tree shall be thorn in half, the bird shall be severd from the sky, the water shall turn red as death, the maggot shall seek the light, then within the heart of each, lies an icon of our destruction'

'Save your prayers, God is not here with us now, there is only the darkness here, and your death'

'The stygian world yawning blackly beyond. Trents eyes refused to close, he did not shriek, but the hideous unholy abominations shrieked for him, as in the same second he saw them spill and tumble upwards out of an enormous carrion black pit, choked with the gleaming white bones of countless unhallowed centuries. Trent turned back from the rip as the army of unspeakable figures, toiled by the glow of the bottomless pit, came pouring at him - towards our world.'

First from movie 'Warlock 2'. Third, an Excerpt From Sutter Cane's Novel 'In The Mouth Of Madness'

Warlock 2 ....... Xenomorph .....'Abominations'
'...'

'...prophecies of the apocalypse'

'I think the world will end in 1999.'

First from 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom', second and third from movie 'Naked'

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Naked .............Xenomorph ...'Apocalyptic Ritual'
................................................................................
'(...) held seances right in this room, the visiting mediums all agree. There was something extraordinary about this desert valley. Few of the mediums ever returned, except one - a satanist. He was a (regular). It was his belief that the house itself had assumed demonic character.'

'There is definitely something in these ...'

'Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread, give us our trespasses'

'... (door knock sample) '

Second one from 'Alien 3', third from 'The Exorcist', last from the begining of 'Naked Lunch'

Alien 3
Naked Lunch
The Exorcist
..................... Xenomorph ........'Obscure Spectre'
................................................................................
'As a matter of fact, I'm there right now ..what do you mean, you're where, right now? At your house. Thats fuckin crazy man. Call Me, Dial your number, Go ahead'

'...'

'I told you I was here.'

'It has been a pleasure talking to you.'

From movie 'Lost Highway' by David Lynch.

Lost Highway ......... Xenomorph......Xenomorph
'Torrent of Insanity'

'You ever had the feeling where you not sure if you're awake or still dreaming? It's called Mescaline, it's the only way to fly.'

From the movie 'Matrix'
matrix ........ Yahel.............'The Only Way'
my prince is dead ....alll is lost without him.....may
god unite us in heaven..........
from the movie dracula......infected mushroom.....dracul......

loads more..... http://www.psydb.net/index.php?page=samples_001.html

boom from bombay

acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 24, 2006 10:17
Quote:

On 2006-05-23 14:52, cacofonix wrote:
"all i really want is u.. dont tell me wat i gotta do...am not ur party toy..i know tat am kinda bitch..but now its really time to switch...i give u endless joy"(goes somethin like tat)
:Switch (Growling Machines Remix) - beckers

"The music and voices are all around us...the djs took pills to stay awake and play for 7 days"
: 7 Days - Xerox Illumination

Fcuk...I was about to put those two tracks!           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
acidmutant

Posted : May 24, 2006 10:20
Marijuana.... The dried leaves and flowers of the indian hemp weed... Should u ever be confronted by the temptation of taking that first puff of a marijuana cigarette........... YESSSSSS......

Talamasca - THC Philosophy          DiStOrTeD ViSiOnS Of ViRtUaLiTy
acidmutant

Posted : May 24, 2006 10:26
It expands your consiousness, intensifies colours,thoughts and feelings... The drug that has changed our world... Acid...acid..acid..acid...           DiStOrTeD ViSiOnS Of ViRtUaLiTy
saintsanty

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 24, 2006 11:23
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 12:39, alienatedBuddha wrote:
u can turn ur back on people.... but never turn ur back on a drugggggggggggggggggggg!!

drug dealer- mental beast...

totally one of my favs....also "can u hear me....u psycho?" by gil baba
inklingsutra

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 24, 2006 11:38
There is a…an…an… area of the mind…which could be called UNSANE beyond SANITY and yet not INSANE…Think of a circle…with a…fine split in it…one end is INSANITY…you go around the circle to SANITY…and the other end of the circle close to INSANITY but not INSANITY is UNSANITY…..!!!!

"Hallucinogen - Demention"

And I was ready for the journey....and believe me this is really tremendous experience of life on this planet called earth.           ::::::InklingSutra::::::d{*_*}b::::::
===============================
Find out what you truly love to do and then direct all of your energy towards doing it.

www.sandeeprathod.designer.org.in
L.S.D.

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 24, 2006 12:32
His family was away at the time so he had a lot of fear that he had perhaps damaged his mind,he lay in bed at one point,his conscience up on the ceiling and he looked down on what he took to be his dead body.
Destructo

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 24, 2006 13:21
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 12:32, L.S.D. wrote:
His family was away at the time so he had a lot of fear that he had perhaps damaged his mind,he lay in bed at one point,his conscience up on the ceiling and he looked down on what he took to be his dead body.

Bloody hell LSD. Whos the artist, whats the song. This one is a keeper man.           Keep The Passion Alive!
D E S T R U C T O
http://cs4u.110mb.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance