Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?

Merlot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 22, 2006 09:17
"At the time i didnt understand this intense warmth and i remember vividly thinking to myself that you cant have that kind of warmth without heat...and I didnt realise it but that warmth was compassion."

"Life is a pattern of universal energy, whether we want to call this energy pattern god or not, is upto the individual"

"My body around me started to fade...my hands felt like they were a little numb...my feet felt like they weren't quite there...and then all of a suddent it just kind of felt weird"

All 3 samples from Ka-SoL - Volap. Yummy
mindgames

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 22, 2006 10:34
" The Drugs of the future will be like computers,
And the computers of the future
Will be much more like DDDrugs!

" Live in Israel" by Ma Thaisa
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 22, 2006 11:08
" who carezz a shit abouttt poooolice" : Boobla Cartoon - 1200 Mics vs Sesto Sento

"when i was going up the stairs.. he wasnt there....he wasnt there yesterday...i wishhhh...he wud go away" : paranoia - Xerox illumination

www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 22, 2006 11:22
@cocofinx..... I think it stops at "I wish...."
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 22, 2006 11:26
n ya.... "Cause I got the pill" heh he
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 22, 2006 11:34
@ day-tripper : hehe ..yup... got carried away... love William Hughes poetry. the actual thing goes somethin like tat.           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
psylient

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 22, 2006 12:00
Naked Tourist - As well as you dance

Excuse me,,,,
Are your as hot in the bed room as you are on the dancefloor...................
Do You Fuck as well as you dance.
-----------------------------------------
Protoculture - Terra Tronics

I think i've found the map on _____on one of the tablets, the artifact is constructed into the ceiling and it is a magnificiant sight, it apperas to be made of some crystalline material & even after all this time it is still emitting a soft glow, the markings on it were strangely familar when i 1st observed it............blah blah blah........A Perfect Morning Trak
onalways

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 22, 2006 12:47
"I still remember the very very first time i smoked DMT" 1200 mics DMT
free_radical

Posted : May 22, 2006 12:56
"you see that color.....thats where we're going...into the heart of darkness"....in a set by Kri....dunno the track....           BoOm!! - the voice of my soul!
magicmashroom
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 22, 2006 13:00
"more parties, more drugs, more musicc; more parties more drugs, more musicc.." more...... more ......more more..... more ....           Of All The ThinG i hAve TriEd,"TryIng" Was The HaRdeSt!!

(((((((Jai Hind)))))))
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 22, 2006 13:25
"This is a private party.... And u are not invited......." dunno what track is this.......

" Your first trip..... mmmhhhmmmhh..... dont worry things hardly ever fuck up around here......" - GMS

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
MorNinG MaGiC

Posted : May 22, 2006 13:32
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 11:08, cacofonix wrote:
" who carezz a shit abouttt poooolice" : Boobla Cartoon - 1200 Mics vs Sesto Sento

hi bro ..! jus to let u knw the trax is jus by sesto sento ..! frm an 2002 album called digital tribe .! gud choice though ..! booOoOm
MorNinG MaGiC

Posted : May 22, 2006 13:35
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 13:25, Dogon wrote:
"This is a private party.... And u are not invited......." dunno what track is this.......

" Your first trip..... mmmhhhmmmhh..... dont worry things hardly ever fuck up around here......" - GMS

hi man !>. the trax u refering over here is
INNER ACTION VS. CPU - PRIVATE PARTY frm inner actions debut album LIQUID HOLOGRAM released last yr ..!
gud choices by the way n same goes for the gms trax to hehe that album was smthin for sure too bad they dnt make muzik like tht nymore .!
Luv n liTe BOOoOOm.!
Karma Konnect
Karma Konnect

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 22, 2006 14:09
bicycles found climbed into bed , his family was away at the time ,so he had a lot of
FEAR that he bring up his mind by doin this, he lay in bed and at one point his conciousness was up one the ceiling looking down at what he took to be his dead body"-

the object like chair ......

VIBE TRIBE - ALBERT BALBERT

best vocal sample i have ever herard ...           Look Around You - EP Out Now on (Planet Ben records)
http://soundcloud.com/karmakonnect
goa_way

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 22, 2006 14:17
1200 mics:
Mescaline:
'The ether was wearing off. The acid was long gone. But the mescaline was running strong. Good mescaline comes on slow. First hour's all waiting, and then about halfway through second hour. You start cursing the creep who burned you because nothing's happening. And then... ZANG'
"Come on now lets all take some Mescaline!!"
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people is you can turn your back on a person but never turn your back on a drug"
E=mc2
"turn it on and keep it on"

Naked Tourist:
"Do you fuck as well as you dance?" (man the first time I heard that I stopped for a second to think then with a big smile started nodding and then noticed half the crowd was doing the same thing)

Paranormal attack:
be with you:
"We hope you are ready for this..... cuz we are not"

Cosmosis:
Weird, Sick and Twisted:
'I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, eeevil stuff.. and i want in!!'

Wizzy Noise:
Different Thoughts
'Nobody fucks with da Jesus'

wicked topic BTW          turn on tune in and fuck off
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance