Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 24, 2006 13:28
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 13:21, Destructo wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 12:32, L.S.D. wrote:
His family was away at the time so he had a lot of fear that he had perhaps damaged his mind,he lay in bed at one point,his conscience up on the ceiling and he looked down on what he took to be his dead body.

Bloody hell LSD. Whos the artist, whats the song. This one is a keeper man.

i think this is VIBE TRIBE......           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
manu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 24, 2006 13:51
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 12:39, alienatedBuddha wrote:
u can turn ur back on people.... but never turn ur back on a drugggggggggggggggggggg!!

drug dealer- mental beast...

Anybody saw this movie?? Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ?? Awesome movie!! Must watch.
psyaddict

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 24, 2006 14:33
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 12:32, L.S.D. wrote:
His family was away at the time so he had a lot of fear that he had perhaps damaged his mind,he lay in bed at one point,his conscience up on the ceiling and he looked down on what he took to be his dead body.

Yes it is vibe tribe. the track is called albert balbert. one of the best vibe tribe have released so far.

also this excerpt from a more commercial track is killer , game master- lost tribe

"imagine if earth could be restored to its original beauty....." its kinda long but sounds awesome
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 24, 2006 14:38
There is another one i like, it goes like this------

"These men & these women....... *pause with the bassline going on*....."

could not remember the full sample.... think this is by Ananda Shake?           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 24, 2006 14:42
i dunno whos the artist...wud appreciate if sum1 recognized this...heard it at a party n flipppeeddd...
"the world is comin to an end...say goodbye to ur daddy"
dont even knw if thts frm a movie or whaaat...?! twisted
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 24, 2006 14:43
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 13:51, manu wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 12:39, alienatedBuddha wrote:
u can turn ur back on people.... but never turn ur back on a drugggggggggggggggggggg!!

drug dealer- mental beast...

Anybody saw this movie?? Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ?? Awesome movie!! Must watch.

i think ne1 who's ever experimented wid substances wudve watched n liked this movie
emotion_in_motion

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 24, 2006 15:52
"COCAIN COLOMBIAN COCAIN 51 TIMES STRONGER THEN ACID 51 TIMES BETTER THEN........ COCAIN FOR SEX."           lets be in one motion
wandering soundwave
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : May 24, 2006 15:55
N3xu5 - ladykiller

Alien project - Who has the marijuana ??

parasense - mars (the red planet)

peace
love n' light

( (( ( ((( ( (( boOm )) ) ))) ) )) )
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 24, 2006 16:28
man becomes animal for the erotic pleasure of women
swaet shop boys---->sun burns

v/a swamp (doof recs) 2003
Med
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 24, 2006 18:47
I remember,,,the very very first time,, i smoked dddddmmmmmtttttt           Its Like a Drop That Falls Into the Ocean,or Perhaps the Ocean is Falling Into a Drop.
Destructo

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 25, 2006 10:56
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 18:47, Mad Eclipse wrote:
I remember,,,the very very first time,, i smoked dddddmmmmmtttttt

hell. I dont know ho come it slipped my mind           Keep The Passion Alive!
D E S T R U C T O
http://cs4u.110mb.com
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 25, 2006 11:16
Quote:

On 2006-05-25 10:56, Destructo wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-24 18:47, Mad Eclipse wrote:
I remember,,,the very very first time,, i smoked dddddmmmmmtttttt

hell. I dont know ho come it slipped my mind

yea thts gms feat raja ram - blue pill..
it a so goes...

"you take the blue pill the story ends and u wake up in your bed and u belive what ever u want to believe, you take the red pill uyou stay in wonderland and i ll show u how deep the rabbit hole goes..remember all i am offering is the truth nothing more...."
this one is taken from the movie matrix...i love this line coz of two things ...
1- the ref to the red pill which is similar to most of the substances tht ppl take to free themselves from this world..kinda like the matrix itself
2- the ref made to how deep the rabbit hole goes ...rabbit hole as in alice (alice from wonderland ) following the white rabbit down the rabbit hole and discovering this whole new world she never thought existed..

and to top it all morpheus says tht he is offering the truth nothin more....(just reminding neo tht the truth is totally different from what he tought it to be)

Killer !!!
          https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
win

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 25, 2006 17:12
A few to start with....

We can find our way back into the light, we can climb out of hell

LSD...Acid's on control

Who has the marijuana?? Whoever has the marijuana please pass it to the front row.

Brothers and Sisters, today is the 15th of May, the first day of the planetary alignment and we are no nearer to finding the location of the key. This is unacceptable. The explanation for this is.... I have no explanation

I saw wierd stuff in that place last night. Wierd, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff...and I went in.

Man...dont take that, i gave you the wrong stuff. I already took it man..what's that stuff??

As your attorney, i advise you to take a swig from the bottle <somewhere>......that stuff makes pure mescaline feel like ginger beer.

Who's Zed?? Zed's dead, baby..Zed's dead!

'The drink takes you on a journey of inner discovery. You enter a special, magical, dimension. The dimension of the spirit world.'

'Inhale deeply three times.Read your mind, read your mind.'

'.. there have always been ghosts in the machine, random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it when some robots are left in darkness they will seek out the light? Why is it that when robots are stored in an empty space they will group together rather than stand alone?' 'I have even had dreams.' 'Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you ... you are just a machine, an imitation of life.'

No more laboratories, no more scientists, no more experiments... No More!!

Now there is much we can learn from each other,

'I am now where man will be, approximently one million years from today.'

We were flying along on a H20... bomber very much like this one, and we are coming south with ... and we are just about the same altitude, about 5000 feet above the ground with something ... in the back of the airplane reported before, then we had bright light coming down toward the aircraft behind us.'

'Is there some disco fans in here tonite? It's beautiful. It's like liquid. It slides all over everything. Comes up in waves. Wave after wave after wave... I never told anybody. But this ship knew about it. lt knows my fears. lt knows my secrets. Gets inside your head, and it shows you. Look, if what Dr Weir tells us is true, this ship has been beyond the boundaries of our universe, of known scientific reality.'

Oh my God! What the fuck is that?

'Ezekiel 25.17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 25, 2006 20:48
@Win: Thats too many to be the best           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 25, 2006 21:14
@win: wud appreciate if u can shell out the names of those wonderful tracks.           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance