Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?

grassboy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 22, 2006 14:21
this song by infect mushrooms in converting veggies 1
"lightining strikes in the darkest places"

its too trippy
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 22, 2006 14:29
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 13:35, MorNinG MaGiC wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 13:25, Dogon wrote:
"This is a private party.... And u are not invited......." dunno what track is this.......

" Your first trip..... mmmhhhmmmhh..... dont worry things hardly ever fuck up around here......" - GMS

hi man !>. the trax u refering over here is
INNER ACTION VS. CPU - PRIVATE PARTY frm inner actions debut album LIQUID HOLOGRAM released last yr ..!
gud choices by the way n same goes for the gms trax to hehe that album was smthin for sure too bad they dnt make muzik like tht nymore .!
Luv n liTe BOOoOOm.!

Thanks bro...
Yea GMS not making that kinda music these days..... but no worries thats the soul/sole purpose is to experience new always...           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 22, 2006 14:30
the sample from the GMS track - psycho circus....somethin somethin abt acid freaks livin from one party to another party
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 22, 2006 15:41
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 14:17, goa_way wrote:
1200 mics:
Mescaline:
'The ether was wearing off. The acid was long gone. But the mescaline was running strong. Good mescaline comes on slow. First hour's all waiting, and then about halfway through second hour. You start cursing the creep who burned you because nothing's happening. And then... ZANG'
"Come on now lets all take some Mescaline!!"
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people is you can turn your back on a person but never turn your back on a drug"

Who's read or seen "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" ??           "It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end." - Douglas Adams
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 22, 2006 16:40
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 14:30, Addictive Elements wrote:
the sample from the GMS track - psycho circus....somethin somethin abt acid freaks livin from one party to another party

GMS - PSYCHEDELIC CIRCUS .. ! is da trax ehee sorry im being such a gag of tellin all da trax names but jus for info hehe ..!
btw gr8 selection once agaiN! .. n yea da astrix rmx to dis trax is such a BOMB ..!
can neva forget tht trax bounced my self to death on tht one majorly hehe ..!
LUV N LITE ..!
MorNinG MaGiC

Posted : May 22, 2006 16:42
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 15:41, day_tripper wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 14:17, goa_way wrote:
1200 mics:
Mescaline:
'The ether was wearing off. The acid was long gone. But the mescaline was running strong. Good mescaline comes on slow. First hour's all waiting, and then about halfway through second hour. You start cursing the creep who burned you because nothing's happening. And then... ZANG'
"Come on now lets all take some Mescaline!!"
"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people is you can turn your back on a person but never turn your back on a drug"

Who's read or seen "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" ??

ehhe tht movie is surely smthin !.. ! too many samples have been used frm the movie by many artists in diff compositions !... flipped out movie for usin sampLes..!
solarsativa

Posted : May 22, 2006 17:26
I heard `Inspector Gadget` theme tune played at a party @ the Banyan tree in Vagator in 2001...... anyone have any ideas as it always stuck in my head ?????
Neon Sonnet

Posted : May 22, 2006 18:22
"As a child, I could walk on the ceiling....With butterflies on the wall..."

Dont know the artist!

And of course theres also the one from mescaline..."You can turn yr back...
MorNinG MaGiC

Posted : May 22, 2006 20:41
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 17:26, solarsativa wrote:
I heard `Inspector Gadget` theme tune played at a party @ the Banyan tree in Vagator in 2001...... anyone have any ideas as it always stuck in my head ?????

MIRACULIX _ -_ INSPECTOR_GADGET is the trax ur lookin for ..! BoOom
n the the artist for as a child is by an artist called THE DELTA a very old trax old skool trax we all started tht ways i guess ..!
heeh 1200 mics first album is definetly n vivid imagination of evey1's mind n likin hehe was a damn neat album for sure ..! keep it flowinG pPL>. ..!
lUv N LITE
onalways

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 22, 2006 20:45
back in 2002 i heard a track at temple party in goa it went something like "what are we here for............................work work work "any idea wat it was
MorNinG MaGiC

Posted : May 22, 2006 21:44
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 20:45, onalways wrote:
back in 2002 i heard a track at temple party in goa it went something like "what are we here for............................work work work "any idea wat it was

hi man sorry im bak ppl ..! but i find dis topic damn intresting really nice to c ppl releatin to many traxs wid vocals n the trax still is in da back of ur mind n remains wid u like forever ..!
bro the trax u talkin abt is BY COSMA ( RIP)
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/hom/hom1cd030.html
COSMA _-_ YOK_YOK ..! the sample goes "Now listen up we are all here for one thing and one thing only do u knw what that is..... TO WORK ..! " i think this is the one ur lookin for lemme knw if it is dis 1 ..! if not i wreck my brains a lil more to find out which1 it is eheh !
untill nxt time keep it goin ppL .! LUV N LITE .!
mellowman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 22, 2006 22:53
" mr. mcelroy the balls in your court court court ....."
nyssimiyani 51 times, samuel jacksons voice frm the movie pos 51, nice sample, one of the earlier trks i herd , the sample simply blew me away
peace           no matter where I go the music keeps me going
shankarji

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 22, 2006 23:29
GMS - Rounders( round and round there's a sound that's runnin thru my brain)
GMS - Active(we are going into hyperactive)
1200 mic - drugs has changed our world
Summum Bonum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : May 23, 2006 01:10
Its not a line but, an entire passage running the length of the track. The best sample ever IMHO.

"Scatterbrain - Mexican Jesus"

Yeah, sort of reminds me of a time in Montana. It was 31st of December 1994 when I saw the Mexican Jesus floating down the river. Yellowstone National Park. I think it was like minus twenty degrees in the snow and he was floating down butt naked. I don't think he was Native American, he seemed too Mexican looking you know. He had long black hair and he was butt naked in the middle of the Yellowstone River. Minus twenty. And we'd put our head under the water and come up and we turned our eyes and he didn't have a [...] of ice on his hand, nothing. He was completely immune to the cold. And eh, which reminds me about the ayahuasca experience you know meeting the Mother Serpent. I don't think anybody really could, err... How to describe it? It was totally mind numbing. Just taking it, and waiting and that first time you take it, the suddenly you feel like you've got these vines running through your body. They were [...] ripping through your body. And that bright light burning you up from the inside. Next thing you know, you've got a Mother Serpent inside you. And the next minute you're down there, with the DNA watching the dino.

Genetic material getting changed before your eyes. Man, people think they know about drugs, but... That ain't a drug, it's a sacrament. It's just a portal to another world. It's realities that are always there. A key to other dimensions That we live with them all the time. Thankfully our awareness never touches...

How would I describe it? Terrifying. Enlightening. But utterly terrifying. You swear you'll never go back. Ever. And the next thing you know, you're taking it again. You're going down that tunnel.

People say you have a choice. I don't think there's any choice.

Ayahuasca just takes you. No choice. You surrender or you resist. Resist or inhale. You surrender, you must be free.

I don't know if I could do that again.

And the Mother Goddess calls me, the cosmic circuit calls. I have to answer. And I have to go back to the [...] I have no choice. I have no choice. It's not a drug, it's... It's not a drug. It's just the holy sacrament.

"Sandman - End Of The World"

Today, a young man on acid realised that all matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration - that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death ; life is only a dream ...... we are the imagination of ourselves.

This sample is quoted from the late comedian Bill Hicks.

"Shakta - Brainwash Nation"

The television screen is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it. Therefore television is reality. And reality is less than television."

Sampled from the movie "Videodrome" by David Cronenberg.           "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Summum Bonum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : May 23, 2006 01:52
"Younger Brother - The Finger"

"It's like a finger that points to the moon. Don't look at the finger or you'll miss all the heavenly glory."

Sampled from the movie "Enter the Dragon".            "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance