Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?

BOOM BABA

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 25, 2006 21:32
"who has the marijuana now. whoever has the marijuana pls pass it up to the front row okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

This one was taken form an episode of south park
Destructo

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 25, 2006 22:02
"This is your only chance! After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe what you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and Ill show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"

GMS!!! All the way baba!
          Keep The Passion Alive!
D E S T R U C T O
http://cs4u.110mb.com
harmony wala

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 26, 2006 01:23
"have u ever had that feeling when u not sure if you'r awake or still dreaming"......"allll the time'....its called mysclyn.....its the onlyyy way to life
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 26, 2006 08:34
Q:So.. where are we goin??
A:Nowhere special, the moon!1
-- Peaches on the Moon : Bizarre Contact
win

Posted : May 26, 2006 10:44
@cacofonix: here you go mate! the ones i dunno are mentioned in the latter section of the list. can think of n other lines.. but too lazy to write anymore.

1200 Mics - who has the marijuana - Who has the marijuana?? Whoever has the marijuana please pass it to the front row.

Melicia - Running Out Of Time - Brothers and Sisters, today is the 15th of May, the first day of the planetary alignment and we are no nearer to finding the location of the key. This is unacceptable. Your explanation for this please? I have no explanation. Certainly no excuses. Except to once again respectfully remind the Council ...

Mumbo Jumbo - Wierd, sick, twisted - I saw wierd stuff in that place last night. Wierd, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff...and I went in.

1200 Mics - Ayahuasca - 'The drink takes you on a journey of inner discovery. You enter a special, magical, dimension. The dimension of the spirit world.'

Brainman - Mind games - 'Inhale deeply three times.Read your mind, read your mind.'

Brain damage - ghost in the machine - '.. there have always been ghosts in the machine, random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it when some robots are left in darkness they will seek out the light? Why is it that when robots are stored in an empty space they will group together rather than stand alone?' 'I have even had dreams.' 'Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you ... you are just a machine, an imitation of life.'

Infected mushroom - Overmode - No more laboratories, no more scientists, no more experiments... No More!!

Infected mushroom - Release me - 'Release Me...Open the door, get him out of there! No wait! Release Me...I know there is much we could learn from each other, if we could negotiate a truce. We could find a way to co-exist. Can there be a peace betwen us? Peace... No peace...Then, what is it you want us to do? Die...!'

Astral Projection - 1 million years - 'I am now where man will be, approximently one million years from today.'

Astral Projection - Searching for UFOs - We were flying along on a H20... bomber very much like this one, and we are coming south with ... and we are just about the same altitude, about 5000 feet above the ground with something ... in the back of the airplane reported before, then we had bright light coming down toward the aircraft behind us.'

Astrix - Scientific reality - 'Is there some disco fans in here tonite? It's beautiful. It's like liquid. It slides all over everything. Comes up in waves. Wave after wave after wave... I never told anybody. But this ship knew about it. lt knows my fears. lt knows my secrets. Gets inside your head, and it shows you. Look, if what Dr Weir tells us is true, this ship has been beyond the boundaries of our universe, of known scientific reality.'

Oh my God! What the fuck is that? - Dunno. was in a mix i picked off the net. follows some big animal sounds (like a dinosaur or something). sounded really funny. was tripping and laughed for a long long time.

Mystica - Ashes to Ashes - 'Ezekiel 25.17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'

Absolum - Drumatrix - 'How did you do that? What? You move like they do. I have never seen anyone move that fast.'

Dunno - was in a mix i picked off the net - We can find our way back into the light, we can climb out of hell

Dunno - was in a mix i picked off the net - LSD...Acid's on control

Dunno - was in a mix i picked off the net - Man, dont take that....I already took it man. i gave you the wrong stuff....jeez man, what's that stuff??

Dunno - was in a track from a unmarked cd i picked off a shop at anjuna - As your attorney, i advise you to take a swig from the bottle <somewhere>......that stuff makes pure mescaline feel like ginger beer.

Dunno - was in a mix i picked off the net - Who's Zed?? Zed's dead, baby..Zed's dead!
inklingsutra

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 26, 2006 18:08
"waite a second...lets all just relax for a minut..........
Dose ANYbody remember how we got in here?????"

xenomorph           ::::::InklingSutra::::::d{*_*}b::::::
===============================
Find out what you truly love to do and then direct all of your energy towards doing it.

www.sandeeprathod.designer.org.in
uj-chu-wal

Posted : May 26, 2006 22:36
buckle up back there we going into hyper active.....
in the 1940's dr albert hoffman discoverd a substance. highcosmos - rimming
killer buds - super man (open ur mind please)
kakaaa kakaaaa kaakaaa kiki toooki tooki kakakakaka toooki tooki n now now we know that kakah kakah and tooki tooki dont work
scorb - kakaah tooki
there once was a house a bright happpy home something bad happend and now it sits all alone.... these are its wounds ... this is its skin.... theeese are its eyes.... WONT U COME IN.... pENTA - COME IN           sm0ke d sm0ke's n sm0ke d t0pe...hari 0m!
(Nn)

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 27, 2006 09:00
wot we gonna do here is go bak way bak......the only people that existed were choped ;p

lol
boooom
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 27, 2006 09:31
@win: thanks maite           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
candyman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 27, 2006 21:10
Quote:

On 2006-05-26 10:44, win wrote:
Dunno - was in a track from a unmarked cd i picked off a shop at anjuna - As your attorney, i advise you to take a swig from the bottle <somewhere>......that stuff makes pure mescaline feel like ginger beer.

i dont know the track.. but the sample is from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when Benicio del toro gives johny depp the bottle of adrenochrome..

BOOM           The only things i can see clearly without glasses are dreams...
Trick
Inactive User

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 28, 2006 00:53
kindzadza - furiya kruchiya
"Ill tell you something else right now. I have the solution to the problem to the drug problem in this country. Nobody wants to hear it. I have it. Not less drugs. More drugs. Give more drugs to the right fucking people...."
and then the track goessss maddddd!!!!
psionic nomad
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  253
Posted : May 28, 2006 02:15
Shpongle
'Divine Moments of Truth'

DMT, DMT, doo dee doo DMT, LSD doo DMT, LSD doo DMT... Divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...

Be here now... I love everybody !

Space Tribe
'Know Your Dopefiend'

'Know your dopefiend. Your life may depend on it! You will not be able to see his eyes because of tea-shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape-victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your bath.'

'Know your dopefiend. Your life may depend on it!'

'There are 4 states of being in the cannabis society, Cool, groovy, hip and square. In that descending order. The square is seldom, if ever, cool. He is NOT with it. That is: he doesn't know WHAT'S happening, but if he manages to figure it out, he moves up a notch to 'hip'. And if he can bring himself to approve of what's happening he becomes 'groovy'. And after that with much luck and perseverance he can rise to the rank of 'cool'.'

'Ahhrm. We must come to terms with the drug-culture in the country. The reefer butt is called a roach because it resembles a cockroach.'

'About those flashbacks. The patient never knows and think it's all over and then he gets himself straightened out for six months and then DARNIT the whole trip comes back on him.'

* I said "mom mom, I have found my spiritual enlightenment" and she said" there's another thing you have to find: A JOB" :>*
Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 28, 2006 09:02
therez this old track i heard , its got the lines of some typical western american cowboy accent : down by the crossroads he met the devil and sold his soul ..... the track got this very jazzy feel to it ..

im not too sure if the lines are 100% correct but they are about the same in the track

I herd it in 2000 or 2001 but it could be earlier then that ...

anyone know this track name plz would appreciate if someone could tell me

tnks
psychedelic_visions

Posted : May 29, 2006 03:00
Hey there r 2 tracks which i found had very trippy wordings,

Asterix - Scientific Reality - 'Is there some disco fans in here tonite?.... It's beautiful. It's like liquid. It slides all over everything. Comes up in waves. Wave after wave after wave... I never told anybody. But this ship knew about it. lt knows my fears. lt knows my secrets. Gets inside your head, and it shows you. Look, if what Dr Weir tells us is true, this ship has been beyond the boundaries of our universe, of known scientific reality.'

X-Noise vs Assi - 15000 Micrograms - i dnt remember the wordings properly bt its smething like this "... 15000 micrograms of unadulterated LSD 25 ... i have seen god... u have been there right.... its a different trip.... i dnt knw y u didnt give it to me before."
shiva_power

Posted : May 29, 2006 12:14
Astral Projection -Fly
When you dream , there are no rules , People can FLY , anything can happen . Sometimes theres a moment when you are awaken , so that you can be aware of the real world around you , But you still " DREAMING " ... ( n thn the best tunes go on ..... fuk .. wat a trip ..)
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance