Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?

FreeSoul

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 20, 2006 12:48
1) Yess am on dope .. a lil LSD is al i need al i need .. llll .. sssss deeedeedee

2) Welcome to highest party in the world .......

3) So the dreaming let u know reality exist ... no jus my mind exist ....

4) Shankar bhagwaan ki jaii
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 20, 2006 13:07
this is a very interesting thread.....
ok i ve actually got three...

1 - wis from infected mushroom psycho-- where the music bulids up and this woman screams ...PSYCHO...i thnkink tht was killer it was just one word..but ohhhhhhwhat a rush when i first heard it...

2-the next one is kakah kakah toki toki -by SCORB...where the line goes..KAKAH KAKAH TOKITOKI TOKI TOKI ....AND ANOTHER GUY SAYS..HEY I DONT THINK KAKAH LKAKAH AND TOKI TOKI DONT WORK ..!!!!

3- NAKED TOURIST -AS WELL AS U DANCE....the line goes DO U FUCK AS WELL AS U DANCE ....i was kinda shocked when i heard tht for the first time...

there r many more but i will stop for now....
boom peace           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
KickMe

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 20, 2006 13:17
"Go get some sleep he says. Haha.
I've been sitting in this chair, all night, with the lights off, drinking coffee.
This, is a disastEr"

Plastix - Cocaine

Listen to the track.....it sounds better than it reads.

"I swear by my life & my love of it that I will not live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine"
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : May 20, 2006 13:28
"I think we have a feeling of almost spiritual... " from Melicia's Experience.           Nothing is said that has not been said before.
SerotinDance

Posted : May 20, 2006 14:02
Winter Demon - No Rules - "Most important to remember, most important to remember, most important to remember, most important to remember, OUR RULES SUPERCEDE THOSE OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD !!! "

Vibe Tribe - Rearranged - " But they all do sort of the same thing, and that is rearrange what you thought was real... And... uummm... They remind you, of the beauty of very simple things."

"Ten thousand years ago the greeks held an annual ............ eleusis, in which they drank a sacrad liquid called Kaahia that induced hallucigenic visions. Those who took it, were said to have changed, that they're seeing the world differently. - The Golden Age it seems was psychedelic as well, was populalrly termed in LSD a modern day version of the ancient mystery schools. "

There is another one in Azax Syndrom - Shinjitzu, although i do not know the sample properly, hearin it sends my adrenaline thru da roof !!!
acidity
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 20, 2006 14:03
Quote:

"Ten thousand years ago the greeks held an annual ............ eleusis, in which they drank a sacrad liquid called Kaahia that induced hallucigenic visions. Those who took it, were said to have changed, that they're seeing the world differently. - The Golden Age it seems was psychedelic as well, was populalrly termed in LSD a modern day version of the ancient mystery schools. "

Oh yes...been listening to track a lot these days! Killlaer!           Discover.Vote.Share() - http://www.beamto.us
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 20, 2006 14:51
My fav sample is in a track by the dark lord
Xenomorph - antimatter the track starts with..
"Suppose what your faith has said was essentially correct, suppose there is a Universal Mind controlling everything, a God willing the behaviour of every subatomic particle, now every particle has an anti-particle, its mirror image, its negative side, maybe this universal mind resides in the mirror image instead of being our universe as wanted to belive, maybe hes anti-God bringing darkness instead of light"

what i love is this sample goes against what this whole culture is about,the track truly it truly brings out the dark side in people
and if the start sample is fucked up the track ends with

"....satan...hes waiting on the otherside...."
TurnOnTuneInDropout

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 20, 2006 17:50
"One nation, if the cops and the govt r all crooks, why dont i become one also....yankee swastika....BURN BABY BURN" - Fort Europa - Peacespect vs Dejan s. Hishirio

"They gave LSD and i dont know what they done to me...but it was horrible" LSD - 1200 Mics (ithink)

"So wht r v looking at here, it looks like something ORGANIC" - Its Organic - Space Monkey

"That looks liek a tasty burger. Its a BIG KAHUNA BURGER" - Kahuna Burger - dont remember the artist (Album v.a. Roppongi Dreams)

"What do want what do u want. I want FREEDOM' - Freedom - Exaile

"In the land of the blind the one eyed is KING" The one eye man - Synergy

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything will appear as it is.....INFINITE!
DARK-SPARK

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 20, 2006 21:14
wizack twizack - ranger from the north

1200 mics - acid for nothing

gms & wrecked machines - round & round

eskimo - nasty

skazi - xtc (a little bit of xtc and your not safe anymore)

eskimo - party pooper

dynamic - 24 hr (guitar version).. mind blowing!

beat hackers - pulse

highko - satan in space

51 times " my product is 51 times stronger "

" u can always turn ur back on a person but never turn ur back on a drug "

this aint the finish line ........................
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : May 20, 2006 21:37
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 08:36, lime wire wrote:
".....and your the man chosen to lead the children from the wilderness..." track california sunshine by pogo...there are sooo many tracks this post going to be interesting..

that is 1 of the all time BEST line in a psy track ..

also 1 of my BIG favs

my favs

nexus--sacrificial chamber
jellyheadz--john wayne
the nommos--ohm
cpu--dark matter
naked tourist-highko--divine blas
terminator --psychedelic high (MY ALL TIME FAV)

enough for now

BpOOM

out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
BOOM BABA

Posted : May 20, 2006 21:41
"seems like everyone is sleepwalking in their waken state and wake walking in their dreams"- 1200 micrograms ACID FOR NOTHING

"He feared he had damaged his mind by doin this, he lay in bed and at one point his concious was up one the ceiling looking down at what he took to be his dead body"- Vibe Tribe ALBERT BALBERT

"I dont want to remember nothing, nothing you understand"
and the other guy says
"SO THEN WE HAVE A DEAL"- Melicia NOT BAD

"Youve heard about it,youve read about it, but have you ever seen a psychedelic circus" GMS PSYCHEDELIC CIRCUS
*the RAVEN*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 21, 2006 00:57
one stage of your journey is over another beginssss
kemical - smigle
Summum Bonum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : May 21, 2006 16:37
"Fuck The System" Inner Sound - Fuck The System (Discovalley Records)

"The Brain Needs To Reboot" Fraktal Noise - LSD (Discovalley Records)
           "Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
psy[MEL]

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 21, 2006 16:51
"I Dont Know Who I Am , I Dont What I'm Becoming"

Silicon Sound - Electro Body Music
alientrancesistor
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : May 22, 2006 07:56
"polize are here and they have askd us to stop the party"
"this is the another stage of human evolution"
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance