Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007

Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Jun 23, 2007 23:53
Iboga =The Best Label = The Best Artists = The Best Music

Thats all.

Big honor 4 me to write about albums from this label. an Im not kissing ass here - writhing for me is one of the most important things - Stories Or reviews. And when I have good music to write about its pure bliss!!!

More albums plz!!!!

Iboga articles [Hebrew]:

Perfect Stranger
http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=104609&cid=116

Antix
http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=102446&cid=116

Set 7
http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=101324&cid=116

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
xfalabella
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 01:02
wOw!

in my opinion,,,iboga can release 3 cds in a week and it will continues in the high platform of progressive!

always high quality albuns...wich more albuns,more diversity to play...so its awesome for progressive djs like me...

i havent listened this SCS album yet...i'm waiting anciously to listen & buy

good luck to Mr Andrew Davidson

chers           www.myspace.com/vfalabellaprogressive
www.enigma.art.br
www.spintwist.de

AEROSPACE - STEREO FLIP IS OUT !
KHAINZ - MODUL8 is OUT!
ed Motive

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 06:51
Enough of this crap talk - back to the point at hand!!
This album is in my opinion an absolute masterpiece and something the progressive world has been in need of.
It is deep, detailed and emotive laden music with warm, spacious production and massive feel for the dancefloor.
To be honest it is going to be huge - i dont think we are going to see much of Drew after this album breaks, he will be booked solid from now on.
We have been waiting many years (bwahahahahahah) for this to come out and to be honest, he has hit the mark with this album. It is everything it should be and a true reflection of his music. You can hear the amount of work and thought that has been put into it.
My favourite would have to be 'Big Mistake of 08' which is one of those special tracks that still gives me the old goose bumps when i hear it. But to be honest it is one of those unique - and rare - albums which i cannot find a weak track on.
Believe me this album has been worth the wait, lets hope we get another one before im 50.
Enjoy!
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Jun 27, 2007 18:53
Get it !!

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ibo/ibo1cd048.html

Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Osiris Indriya

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 29, 2007 20:16
On SaikoSounds too:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6664
          music and tour dates at...
http://www.osirisindriya.com
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 30, 2007 05:40
After a couple of listens, I can say its a very good album, but I am very nostalgic to the old SCS sound(have to admit). I knew this was comin from their releases on compilations and they have changed/evolved? their sound to this point. I was hopin this album covered old sounds rangin from monsterlike groovers to their new more mellow progressive sound. As far as I could hear, its more on the second mellow part.
Anyways, it is a very good album, dont want to say anything bad bout it at all. Was waitin for this releaase for years. 8/10 Raspect           `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
epued
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 30, 2007 06:44
finally! after a long wait.
agree with -Abatwa- though i still didn't listen to the album but i expect some innovative progressive on Andrew's debut even though I'll miss his old style.
obviously he always had a progressive background
even his live act stories ended with lower bpm progressive - the kind of which i expect to hear on this long awaited album.
i(love)boga
          https://www.facebook.com/lotusfeetrecs | http://soundcloud.com/younion
snick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 30, 2007 23:34
God bless this Gold Fingers!!!!!
this album is OVER my expectancy!
10x alot DREW
you rock! just keep it on that way!
boom
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 1, 2007 04:06
Quote:

On 2007-06-30 05:40, -Abatwa- wrote:
After a couple of listens, I can say its a very good album, but I am very nostalgic to the old SCS sound(have to admit). I knew this was comin from their releases on compilations and they have changed/evolved? their sound to this point. I was hopin this album covered old sounds rangin from monsterlike groovers to their new more mellow progressive sound. As far as I could hear, its more on the second mellow part.
Anyways, it is a very good album, dont want to say anything bad bout it at all. Was waitin for this releaase for years. 8/10 Raspect

Stellar album. It needs more listens to sink in with me and really point out some faves, but as it stands I like the whole thing. It always astounds me when people begin talking about 'they' as if SCS is two or more people, while there is in fact only one at it. Don't you read the booklet?? Oh, let me guess, you didn't bother or ... you got the mp3's.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 1, 2007 05:27
[/quote]
On 2007-07-01 04:06, Acidhive wrote:

Stellar album. It needs more listens to sink in with me and really point out some faves, but as it stands I like the whole thing. It always astounds me when people begin talking about 'they' as if SCS is two or more people, while there is in fact only one at it. Don't you read the booklet?? Oh, let me guess, you didn't bother or ... you got the mp3's.

[/quote]

Hold on to your arms soldier, no need to get uppity. Sorry for the confusion I created but chill, I have been following SCS for years and will not exploit...You guessed wrong mon, try not to accuse people when you are assuming too many things, just a friendly advice for life. If you want to continue talking more on this, pm me so we dont have to pollute this topik anymore. Peace.
          `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Jul 2, 2007 20:13
Quote:

On 2007-06-23 15:28, Alias wrote:
woooooow

iboga records is factory......every week new release!

it become the biggest commercial label!

sad but true!

Man what you talking about?????
Maybe you like "chemical crew" releases i dont know
But !
Antix "GOLD RELEASE" !!!!
Sun Control
Perfect Stranger
BBE
And few nice compilations...
So sad only 1 thing,that i dont have much time too listen all this great music

And about sun control album: 8/10 My opinion
great quality sound,remind me vibrasphere
Kick Me Shake Me best track in the album...
          Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
zeb nation

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 5, 2007 15:58
SUN CONTROL GREAT ALBUM....EXECELENT ATMOSPHERE

masterpiece of progressive psy trance !

album 9/10
tracks 2, 3, 7, 8
Pangea
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jul 5, 2007 19:29
samples sound great, ordering now:)           pureperceptionrecords.org

pangeaproductions.org

myspace.com/pureperceptionrecords
uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 6, 2007 15:21
Iboga is masters of sound label,
and this album is realy, like edMotive sed, absolute masterpiece !!!

SCS made realy special debut album,
with a story in it, different from his compilation releases. 5* MAN !!!

my favorite track......
- 7) Muddlehead.100 ... WoWhoho

best of luck in the future for Iboga & SCS

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jul 9, 2007 12:26
Finally !!
Been waiting for this one loooooong time!
Can't wait for it, only 2-3 days to come... : )

Best wishes SCS & Iboga with this album           "From bitter searching of the heart
We Rise,
To play a greater part"

(Leonard Cohen)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SunControlSpecies "Scienza Nuova" - Iboga Records 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance