Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Spiritual or not? 2007

psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 11:31
Quote:

On 2007-12-07 19:38, Soul Kontakt wrote:
Ah yes sorry for me commercial is the sounds of the music, the place it takes you...when it's funny, stupid, ridiculous of sound...a sound made for the mass people not the people who love music these commercial sounds would never fit in a trance dancefloor. I hope you got what i am trying to say cause for many people commercial is when the artist sell a lot of copies or releases an album for commercial home use. For me it's the sound the votage of the music were are we going?

The sound which is funny, stupid, ridiculous in your opinion, can be very pleasant for the others and The copy which is commercial for you, can bring smile and dance to others as well.

There are few words that I really hate, specially after joining this forum, including:

Commercial

Underground

Spirituality

Cuz all have been used to judge other people who simply are there to enjoy dance and music.

Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 13:03
Commercial is the feeling i really hate and nothing will ever change that for sure. The thing is either we need to work together more and understand each others ideas more. When people talk about something that they don't like i think they mean that they know of something better and it is important to understand people better in order to move forward. It is absolutely important to feel comfortable to discuss such a delicate subject as Trance! Cause it is very delicate cause we all love it so much in our own ways!

bom
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 13:17
somewhere in the future , soul contact .. if u release albums which a lot of people buy and go play at all the big festivals in the world .. will u commit suicide ?
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 12, 2007 13:26
Of course not man i would be happy that people like the music and enjoy dancing to it and listening to it. It's the reason why we make music so people can enjoy it no?

Again commercial in the sounds not because it is spread around the world!
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 15:01
Quote:

On 2007-12-12 11:11, Soul Kontakt wrote:
.... and not into the drugs only i think it'll be a better party

boom
Ganja

now pleaasse tell me ur name is not ganja!!

ahhaha after all this about drugs and then ur name is ganja or ur boomíng up ganja lol!
          "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 16:05
SK .. apart from your self .. what other artists are making spiritual music ? and what are your feelings about goa gil and his music ?

just curious
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 12, 2007 21:26
Well i don't have any experience in Goal Gil's music so i cannot really comment about it man...Unfortunatley I never really heard the man.

As regards to drugs i was actually talking about extacy taken in the wrong way. I don't have anything contrary to drugs like smokeing and acid at all.

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 22:20
- Just a side comment in your discussion. I think some of you people are missunderstanding a lot of GanjaGil's feelings on the subject.. I don't want to join the discussion or elaberate my feelings of why I see truth in Ganja's posts. Please continue, and try to see the bigger psychedelic picture.

-peace'n'stuff
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 14, 2007 10:49
Thank you mr. psytones for understanding my posts of course all i mean that my dream is a specialized tribe which is totally music orientated and when i say spiritual i mean people who look for a voyage through music and who understand the principles of Trance music and make the greatest dancefloor of all. It's a dream and sometimes even in Malta this happens and it becomes a powerful intense energy so it's a reality which we face and it's something so special that anything is worth doing for this reason - Trance...

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Spiritual or not? 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance