First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Spiritual or not? 2007

Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 7, 2007 20:37
and thats why im still listening psytrance from period 2001-2003           VA - Momentum vol.1 - Compiled by PhaseTech
www.ektoplazm.com
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.myspace.com/phasetech
nu-key

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 20:03
when realizations co incide with the music when you mind sync's with the energy of the music when all vibes are one at a party ... that's spirituality ...... being able to feel your inner self the god head in all of us that's spirituality ... when everything is ONE .
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 8, 2007 21:23
Well said man i absolutely agree let me add that music and nature help us beome one and that everything in the universe points to us the most of us are blind. By time more and more people are becoming concious thank god!

Boom :)

SOUL KONTAKT - 12th Planet new track on www.myspace.com/soulkontakt
Soul Kontakt Live for demo or booking email soulkontakt@hotmail.com
www.soulkontakt.com
Fallen Angel
Inactive User

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 8, 2007 23:13
Quote:

On 2007-12-07 20:37, Galaxian wrote:
and thats why im still listening psytrance from period 2001-2003

Would you like ur chakras rearranging?
I know an Israeli woman who will pull you into shape

She's called Helma. Maybe she's German. I forget.
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 21:59
Last sat we had a party and usually we have like from a 100 to 150 people at our events. This party though had about 50 people and everybody know everybody kind of thing. It made such a big difference in every body that there was not even one person on extacy that the dancefloor was full of beautiful people dancing enjoying themselves all through the night! After the party me and my friends were chillin out and we were saying what a good party this was because of no people with ugly faces on ugly drugs like everybody was either smoking or tripping and the energy was something else.

My point is what do you think about this subject, do you think that this music (i mean if you really want to reach high energies) is not for everyone! mmm that sounds too harsh but i think maybe some people do understand what i mean. I mean to reach a spiritual level it's important to have spiritually orientated people in the dancefloor. What do you think?

mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 22:03
I think ur too full of yourself .. get ya head outta ya ass
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 22:04
spiritual people , spiritual music , spiritual vibes , spiritual me and my spiritual lingam ..
nu-key

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 22:27
putting down another doesn't get you anywhere i appreciate soul kontact for being honest .... hate anyone,
in the end u'll jus hate urself..
though SK y do u depend on the people around u for the vibes !!!!
ur a DJ !!!!

"I mean to reach a spiritual level it's important to have spiritually orientated people in the dancefloor. What do you think? "

guess u gotta learn a lil more bout djiin psy trance ...

It's THE DARK AGE ... remember
mk47
Inactive User

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 22:37
eh ? .. sorry but to me most of soul contacts ramblings around here amount to how good he and his spiritual music is .. and how everyone else around him is shit .. lol .. its an attitude iv seen one too many times in `spiritual trancers` .. and it sux ..
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 22:57
Dear Mr Soul Kontact;
Good afternoon
I hope your having a good week.
Personally I am very confused with all your post as you constantly contradict urself.
as i am what you may called an ugly face NEWBIE please correct me wherever i am wrong.

"Spiritual in the sense that you are focused on the music when you party you expect nothing but beautiful intense powerful music"
* you sir, seemed to be focussed on everything else but the music- either its ppl sweating or bumping into you or what kind of drugs they are doing.

"not the scene for our kind of people anymore and so we continue searching and hoping for a better feeling and a better world!"
* and what kind of ppl might that be?
the ones that have been lucky enough to be part of the good old days?
you seem to be constantly judging everyone and putting them into categories? WHY?
yes i feel bad i wasnt there during the good ol days but let me enjoy the music and magic now without me having to hear how crappy it is!

maybe i am looking into your better world theory at a deeper level than you mean but WE ALL AT ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS A BETTER WORLD AND if you think you can do it only through good psy music and the good vibe , then you need to wake up, shake your feathers and go out and do some non for profit work

" I only hope that people don't lose hope in this music cause beleive me there is so much to do so many new interesting sounds and scapes and beats! Beleive me one day it will change again this is just a period of transition were bullshit reigns"

* I think you NEED TO TELL YOURSELF THIS THE MOST AND BELIEVE IN THIS COZ YOUR THE ONE LOSING HOPE!!
life is not static...
change is inevitable
and ppl who cant embrace this change will be unhappy ones always whining and complaining.
*sounds famliar huh*

all i ask is that U embrace the new and bring the old vibe to the new and mix the both and let us all just enjoy the damn music without all these extra strings that come attached with it.

the bullshit will remain..its upto you to see above it

much love.

"END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 23:17
personally i don't see the problem with people consuming ecstacy.

What your saying is, if one takes ecstacy, they have no spirituality?

People take drugs to go to higher places, if one doesnt want to go higher than that's fine.

If you really think that people back in the mid 90's didnt consume drugs, then you have some serious disillusions.

I also have seen many of your posts stating how everything today is commercial and has no soul....

I'm sorry, but all the people who say this are just saying it to say it, cuz other people say it..... know what i'm saying?

anyway,

i'm out....

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 00:02
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 21:59, Soul Kontakt wrote:
Last sat we had a party and usually we have like from a 100 to 150 people at our events. This party though had about 50 people and everybody know everybody kind of thing. It made such a big difference in every body that there was not even one person on extacy that the dancefloor was full of beautiful people dancing enjoying themselves all through the night! After the party me and my friends were chillin out and we were saying what a good party this was because of no people with ugly faces on ugly drugs like everybody was either smoking or tripping and the energy was something else.

My point is what do you think about this subject, do you think that this music (i mean if you really want to reach high energies) is not for everyone! mmm that sounds too harsh but i think maybe some people do understand what i mean. I mean to reach a spiritual level it's important to have spiritually orientated people in the dancefloor. What do you think?

All about is the vibe,people with positive vibe can create beautufull atmosphaire,spirituality in music is when people have more sensitive their emotional sensor organs activated on their minds,able to exchange subtler vibes through the spirit and dig deeper in higher levels of realisation.
A spiritual soul is wide open and more friendly to get in contact with the fragile sound ,the energy more clean and pure,the conciousnes more awaken,like as the lightfull aura that shines colours from a healthy chakra system.
Chemical drugs makes holes to the aura and became darker,the body is opened to any kind of energy that can pass from the auric holes,and do any kind of damage.
A clean person from chemical drugs,who do spiritual life have a clean lightfull and colorfull aura without dark holes,this aura works like a shield around the body that protects it from dark energies around.
Dark enrgies polutes the prana of the atmosphaire around the cosmic spirit,spiritual and clean people are more sensitive to that and able to see it.
As Goa Gill says that he excorcizes the demons from the cosmic spirit,purifies the atmosfaire by the spiritual way,and the pressence of a person like Goa Gill on the decks gives spirit...
I remeber my self when I was younger under chemical drugs dancing hard on stage,seeing some people watching me strange...now I am clean for chemicals fro a long period and sometimes I look lit bit strange those who dance hard under chemicals...
Heh ! how the role changes as the years passing..
I have seen this difference as I have passed through ages from both sides and a different states of realisation , a different period phase of life.

~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
nu-key

Posted : Dec 12, 2007 05:09
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 22:37, mk47 wrote:
eh ? .. sorry but to me most of soul contacts ramblings around here amount to how good he and his spiritual music is .. and how everyone else around him is shit .. lol .. its an attitude iv seen one too many times in `spiritual trancers` .. and it sux ..

oh ... m stayin out of this           It's THE DARK AGE ... remember
nu-key

Posted : Dec 12, 2007 05:12
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 23:17, Magox wrote:
personally i don't see the problem with people consuming ecstacy.

What your saying is, if one takes ecstacy, they have no spirituality?

People take drugs to go to higher places, if one doesnt want to go higher than that's fine.

If you really think that people back in the mid 90's didnt consume drugs, then you have some serious disillusions.

I also have seen many of your posts stating how everything today is commercial and has no soul....

I'm sorry, but all the people who say this are just saying it to say it, cuz other people say it..... know what i'm saying?

anyway,

i'm out....

+1           It's THE DARK AGE ... remember
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 12, 2007 11:11
Oh sorry guys i did not mean to say that i hate any kind of people that are new to parties! Of course not because even i was one of them before! You completely took me wrong all i meant to say is that when there is a crwod who is really into the music and not into the drugs only i think it'll be a better party and the effect of this i have seen under my own eyes in parties here in Malta.

I am not talking about me or our music i am just pointing out a matter that pushes our crowd energy a little bit down. People dance when they feel comfortable to dance when they like the music and the atmosphere of course that some people do actually bring the energy down!

On 2007-12-11 22:37, mk47 wrote:
[/quote]

I am not talking with any attitude man at all i respect everbody and inside all i want is Trance to get better as a scene and as music also that's all no need to attack me like that i have just stated a misunderstood comment!

Hope this clears things out! Psytrance is a special life to me as it is to everbody and i would like everbody to be in this frequency of life! Cause as we all know it's great and makes your life more happy and more focused.

Boom

Ganja
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Spiritual or not? 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance