Started Topics :  128
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 03:45
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 00:27, Magox wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 00:22, The Journey Man Project wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 00:04, Spycht wrote:
I've always had difficulty finding psy spiritual.

The people are drugged up rambling about spirituality.. which just seems false to me.
I recognize tracks too frequently.
I began trying to make psy as soon as I started listening to it. So, when I'm listening I hear a kick, a bassline made of 16th notes and the fm lead playing above it instead of whatever the spiritheads hear.
Sometimes I wish it were the other way around, but I learn so much this way that I feel I might lose out.

hence why the end of S;pun other full on labels would be very very nice... m,aybe they can go back to eperimenting and making interesting music instead of pure fucking shit!

tell us how you really feel about full on trance....

I think it is pure fucking shit house music that is just crappy club music witth high ener production. I think it has a much quality as a $2.00 hooker, and tastes about as good as licking the the toilet bowl at then of fo 7 day bush doof.

I think it is full of fools like Dali who make right wing extremist comments on other countries television shows.

The fact that she can put a sentence together at all should have all ye faithful praising the lord for miracles.

full on was, is and always will be the ruin of what was once a fun, funky little scene.

so HOMmegga, B.N.E, TIP World, Phonkol and all the other psy pimp labels can go rot in fucking hell because they show all that is wrong in this world.
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 04:49

if they throw bad music, we catch it! whayy like this?!           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 07:37
yes of course its spiritual .. heres proof :

truly , they have hath risen ..

BOM !
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 09:33
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 03:45, The Journey Man Project wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 00:27, Magox wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 00:22, The Journey Man Project wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 00:04, Spycht wrote:
I've always had difficulty finding psy spiritual.

The people are drugged up rambling about spirituality.. which just seems false to me.
I recognize tracks too frequently.
I began trying to make psy as soon as I started listening to it. So, when I'm listening I hear a kick, a bassline made of 16th notes and the fm lead playing above it instead of whatever the spiritheads hear.
Sometimes I wish it were the other way around, but I learn so much this way that I feel I might lose out.

hence why the end of S;pun other full on labels would be very very nice... m,aybe they can go back to eperimenting and making interesting music instead of pure fucking shit!

tell us how you really feel about full on trance....

I think it is pure fucking shit house music that is just crappy club music witth high ener production. I think it has a much quality as a $2.00 hooker, and tastes about as good as licking the the toilet bowl at then of fo 7 day bush doof.

I think it is full of fools like Dali who make right wing extremist comments on other countries television shows.

The fact that she can put a sentence together at all should have all ye faithful praising the lord for miracles.

full on was, is and always will be the ruin of what was once a fun, funky little scene.

so HOMmegga, B.N.E, TIP World, Phonkol and all the other psy pimp labels can go rot in fucking hell because they show all that is wrong in this world.

Oddly enough that's exactly how I feel about Dark Psy.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Posted : Nov 30, 2007 10:06
cool... so in a round-a-bout way we agree, but just about different styles...

the only post 2000 styles I can genuinely enjoy are Proggi (esp. Iboga & Zenon), and techtrance... most other stuff is really up and down...

I thouroughly enjoyed Mubali live in Japan, but that is coz I grew up on industrial as a kid, and his live set had a very industrial feel to it... but when I saw Alien Mental live, it was pretty iffy...

And having seen Xenomorph live 3 times, I never enjoyed at all, but his new album is really nice

Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 12:21
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 07:37, mk47 wrote:
yes of course its spiritual .. heres proof : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up7zNiERZR8

BOM !

freak show...           VA - Momentum vol.1 - Compiled by PhaseTech
www.ektoplazm.com
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.myspace.com/phasetech
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 12:43
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 09:33, Pavel wrote:
Quote:

Oddly enough that's exactly how I feel about Dark Psy.

hehe this how evryone feel about some style..

prog is boring and not psy enough , goa is too old sound style , dark is too noisy , fullon is too commercialized

BUTBUTUBTUBTUUBTBUTUBUBTUBUTBUTUBUTB

prog u have some great great artists like perfect stranger ace ventura freq lish etc.
goasia's last album and Afgin's set make me feel im all 16 again
the last parvati v/a for example is exelent trance metirial altho most peaple will refer to it as "dark" and just imagine the last "dark" they heard and think they know what is this sounds all about
and sub6 or artifakt is realy good music and fullon tagged so fuckn what!

so its true and not true
there is 20% of good stuff , only 5% is the cream , obviously in anything its like that

and psytrance is just so diverse and full of colors why to argue if blue is better then red

pritty funny actualy , before it had a name evryone liked evrything and since all this subsubsub genre names came into town now peaple like just small corner from the musical range psy has to offer

almost like brain wash , there is not realy major diffrences anywayz (the argue is usaly about 5 bpm faster or slower) between all trance its all same rythms and sounds anywayz but u need to listen to other styles first so u can see it from other prespective

the diffrence from prog to dark to fullon is like 0.04% if compare to all musical world (u know with jazz classic rock etc.)          www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 12:57
i agree that trance is a very very diverse music. but there are differencies. you cannot compare freq and liquid soul with kindzadza and penta!! and the names are also part of the revolution. progressive will evolve in couple of new genres (i mean already there are minimal progressive trance, psygressive trance etc.)...           VA - Momentum vol.1 - Compiled by PhaseTech
www.ektoplazm.com
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.myspace.com/phasetech
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 12:57
I dont know why people bitch so much ... it really harrows me... our scene still has some beaaaauuuuuuuuuuttttiiiiifffffulllllllllll music... only the hunting has become more exciting... and I am confident that our young and old artists will continue bringing out break thru albums for us psychedelic monkeys.

About Spirituality - It has defi. kept me on the right path of life. Being a humble, honest and appretiative person... I think thats spiritual enough for me...

I love you Ma...

- Mad

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 18:21
For me music is always a spiritual experience but I think that the quality of the music is related with the quality of the artists who create it.
As the human race evolves through time you can notice that the quality of the artists(and people) is droping .
I mean the moral values , the way of life , the spirituality e.t.c.
So it is inevitable for the music not to be seperated from the whole situation.
I mean when we destroy -daily- our planet with our way of life which sound track will go with our attitude?
When the economy takes control and effects (almost) everything on the planet do you expect a progress or decadence?
The artists are also human beings like everyone else so what we can expect from them if the whole human race is going straight to hell?

---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Nov 30, 2007 18:38
Quote:

On 2007-11-29 12:17, Soul Kontakt wrote:
Spiritual in the sense that when you go in a dancefloor you go there to let yourself be part of the tribe to be free and fly with the music and the people! Spiritual in the sense that you are focused on the music when you party you expect nothing but beautiful intense powerful music!

On the above context, yes it is spiritual for me, heavenly experience, give away everything you have to the music, yet the pockets are full of happiness & bliss....           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 1, 2007 02:07
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 12:21, Galaxian wrote:
Quote:

yes of course its spiritual .. heres proof : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up7zNiERZR8

BOM !

freak show...

hheheahaha
was tryin 2 follow the hand signals..!
i saw a victory, a west coast,devil,fuck u...!
spiritual it is...journey man..any comments?!           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Posted : Dec 1, 2007 08:10
Quote:

On 2007-12-01 02:07, headyatail2000 wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-11-30 12:21, Galaxian wrote:
Quote:

BOM !

freak show...

hheheahaha
was tryin 2 follow the hand signals..!
i saw a victory, a west coast,devil,fuck u...!
spiritual it is...journey man..any comments?!

looks like a Hardcore rave I went to in Germany around 1995... music even sounds the same...

just need the whistles and hair gel.
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 1, 2007 08:41
Quote:

On 2007-11-29 15:32, Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:
But who needs psytrance when you can rocket yourself for 10 euro straight to Shiva!!!

lol
Isra members are fucking hilarious

Quote:

On 2007-11-30 02:36, Elad wrote:
yes

Back to topic, YESS YESS YESS for me as well

and it's not only when Im at dancefloor, even if im listening to psy and goa in my car while driving alone, It's just the most amazing experience!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Spiritual or not? 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance