First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Spiritual or not? 2007

Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 1, 2007 21:40
At least we are not the only ones who think that spirituality still exists in music even though as almost everybody is saying in this thread the music nowadays has become commercial and it is not the scene for our kind of people anymore and so we continue searching and hoping for a better feeling and a better world!

Yes we must continue and finish what we beleive in and we will eventually arrive to a place were everything is as we knew it to be before special, intense and life changing experiences!

I only hope that people don't lose hope in this music cause beleive me there is so much to do so many new interesting sounds and scapes and beats! Beleive me one day it will change again this is just a period of transition were bullshit reigns, i think that by time the true music and the true artists will emerge and all the bullshit then won't count anymore because the music will talk for everyone and it already does!

Do you think that if the music becomes as we would all like it to be then there wont' be anymore problems? i think that there still would be because the people attending psytrance parties are also not the same so how can you be spiritual in a dancefloor were people sweat and bump in you every second? Very difficult subject which makes me think that the music and scene that we dream of is not for everyone!

What do you think?           Boom :)

SOUL KONTAKT - 12th Planet new track on www.myspace.com/soulkontakt
Soul Kontakt Live for demo or booking email soulkontakt@hotmail.com
www.soulkontakt.com
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Dec 1, 2007 22:47
I think your right.

Spiritual reflecting trance music anno 2007?
On that note, I would like all of the good hearted psychonaut readers to click http://www.myspace.com/soulkontakt and listen to the Unconious Levels track. I think this track represents perfectly a strong spiritual astral flight through a calm and chilled eutopia with psychedelic sprinkles on. I got wet stains on my pants from listening to this track. And it's flight get's stronger from minute to minute making sure you are relaxed and excited on your magical yourney. Truly amazing! Soul Kontakt. I am impressed in tears!
Congratulations, you just got a new fan.

peace & light
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 1, 2007 23:23
I can't express the joy and happiness you gave us with your beautiful comment psytones, i really thank you from the hearth and wish you the best of luck in anything you do!

Boom :)

www.soulkontakt.com
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Dec 2, 2007 04:42
Quote:

On 2007-11-29 12:17, Soul Kontakt wrote:

fly with the music and the people!

Since i stop using drugs (Almost 11 months) I dont fly anymore but i can understand what you mean . For me its work with an contrast , Must be realy hard , Quality and massive tones to make me get up and get wild , At that point for me its realy not simple (Learn drums when i was 11 till 18 so need to be realy hardish to make me feel the deepness and make me move or dance) . The other way if its realy soft , By saying that i mean to ambiant music , Quiet chillout or heavenly church songs or operas (Also can give me an psy relaxed mood) But again .. Must be pure music .. From both side , When its become a crap i never can get in , To connect or being a part of the story .
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Dec 2, 2007 10:39
Hopefully artists like soul contact keep the spirit of psy high,even in 2007 sometimes it is much worthy to listen the music we loved ,as it is,as it is should be..
thanks to psytones who digged this wonderfull sweet track!
Music should be spiritual,just to elevate and awake spirit in higher levels!
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Dec 2, 2007 11:03
Quote:

On 2007-12-01 22:47, spytooned psytones wrote:
I think your right.

Spiritual reflecting trance music anno 2007?
On that note, I would like all of the good hearted psychonaut readers to click http://www.myspace.com/soulkontakt and listen to the Unconious Levels track. I think this track represents perfectly a strong spiritual astral flight through a calm and chilled eutopia with psychedelic sprinkles on. I got wet stains on my pants from listening to this track. And it's flight get's stronger from minute to minute making sure you are relaxed and excited on your magical yourney. Truly amazing! Soul Kontakt. I am impressed in tears!
Congratulations, you just got a new fan.

peace & light

@psytones: sometimes you are soo sensible.......

Bravo           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 2, 2007 16:09
just heard soul kontakt music. really impressive very deep emotions           VA - Momentum vol.1 - Compiled by PhaseTech
www.ektoplazm.com
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.myspace.com/phasetech
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 3, 2007 09:08
Wow people thank you all very much for your beautiful comments, we are releaseing soon Deliverance Ep free for you to download on Ektoplazm Records. This will include 3 beautiful tracks of Soul Kontakt...Future Memory our debut album is on it's final stages As for this thread i beleive that with music we can go somewere together and by beleiveing in this and believing in music and giving it all you've got we will surely have the experience we so much crave and look forward to...

www.soulkontakt.com
Pax
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 5, 2007 04:40
I don't think it's "spiritual" so much as transpersonal.

A good track, a good party, a good set takes you beyond yourself, beyond your ordinary consciousness, to a whole different level.

That said, there's not alot of trance out there these days that does that for me.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Dec 5, 2007 13:02
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 04:40, Pax wrote:
That said, there's not alot of trance out there these days that does that for me.

With few words: Cosmosis - Psychedelica Melodica

wow - amazing
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 5, 2007 13:10
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 13:02, spytooned psytones wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-12-05 04:40, Pax wrote:

With few words: Cosmosis - Psychedelica Melodica

wow - amazing

Indeed!

Fucking Beautiful piece of art

Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 6, 2007 19:21
Psychedelica Melodica is a good album but goes commercial in many parts and this drives me crazy cause i cannot play even one track in my set because a part of it goes commercial all the time!

www.soulkontakt.com
Fallen Angel
Inactive User

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 6, 2007 20:38
Quote:

On 2007-12-06 19:21, Soul Kontakt wrote:
Psychedelica Melodica is a good album but goes commercial in many parts and this drives me crazy cause i cannot play even one track in my set because a part of it goes commercial all the time!

Sorry for being off topic, but might I ask what you think is commercial about it? the synth lines? the arrangement/structures?
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Dec 6, 2007 20:49
the amount of people that like it ?
Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Posted : Dec 7, 2007 19:38
Ah yes sorry for me commercial is the sounds of the music, the place it takes you...when it's funny, stupid, ridiculous of sound...a sound made for the mass people not the people who love music these commercial sounds would never fit in a trance dancefloor. I hope you got what i am trying to say cause for many people commercial is when the artist sell a lot of copies or releases an album for commercial home use. For me it's the sound the votage of the music were are we going?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Spiritual or not? 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance