Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007

babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 14:54

see us on the dancefloor!!!!          - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 18:33
Quote:

On 2007-08-01 12:28, Djones wrote:
Could someone help me out?
I've checking the Trenitalia website for the train from Milan to La Spezia, but according to this page the journey is nearly 3 hours!

And from the Sonica25.com website I'm reading it should only be from 45 minutes to 1.15 hours by train.
I don't get it:-)

I have to say that yes, the train journey from Milan to La Spezia is around 3hrs....I have not seen the sonica25.com section where it says that it's less..but trenitalia.com is correct!!!!
Gammer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 5, 2007 20:25
Just arrived at home, I only can say that full respect to you guys, it was a really serious event, perfect implementation...           NO MAN'S LAND FESTIVAL 2008
LAKE BALATON - Fonyódliget, Hungary
23-27 of july

12 concerts, 16 live acts, 70 djs
3 stages, 4 nights, 5 days and 9 music styles

www.nomanslandfestival.com
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 09:40
Definitly the best festie this summer so far ... havent been to the 2006 edition but this was way better than the 1st sonica

well done guys,had a blast           http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ace-Ventura/6139679270
---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/aceiboga
---------------------------------------------
http://iboga.dk/index.php?artistprofile=22
----------------------
Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Aug 6, 2007 14:01
Thanks goes to sonica team, it was a very wonderfull time and a good festival with loads of great moments           www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 01:38
Im in la spezia, tomorrow going to ozora..

quick review:

Place was amazing! nice one

music was very nice too (quite a few nice progressive, well divided line up, good dark like kindzadza at night and crappy full on in the morning which was good time for sleeping)

bad parts:

the fking showers! argh, man, come on, always broken, turned off at night and during the day always full, no separate booths, very few showers for thousands of ppl... very very bad

food--- wtf, werent we in italy? how comes the food was so crappy and limited? There should have been twice as many food places

the crowd could have been better .. some familiar faces, some nice ppl, but many ibiza-wannabe italians and imo not enough traveller/freaks kind of crowd..

all in all though, I had great fun... and specially tripping on the location which was amazing
Evy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 18:33
Back in dreary old London now....Boo!

Had such an amazing time!

Perfect Stranger / Ace Ventura / Etnica / James Munro were the highlights of the 3 days I was there.

Much better location than Lake Bolsena. Felt like we were partying on top of the world!!

Met loads of really lovely people.

See you on the dance floor at Universo Parallelo..
Evy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 7, 2007 19:19
ps....and Stella Nutella....!
Kie-Quock

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 01:16
Just arrived at home this evening. What should I say? It was amazing! Many thanks to the Sonica-Team, we really enjoyed the festival!

The music was very balanced, perhaps next time a little more trance...? The food was delicious - I don't think that the range was too small. I spent 5 days on the festival and I could not taste all of the meals that have been offered. A good alternative was the restaurant... - the owners must be millionaires now, am I right? ;-)

The location was wonderfull! As allready posted: we've been on the top af the world!

And now the bad thing: as mentioned in a posting above there have been some "ibiza-wannabes" (in germany we say: "prols"), who really fucked up the vibes at saturday night. In twelve years of visiting Goa-Parties I've never experienced such a crap! These guys made trouble, tried to provocate brawls and ruined the whole night! I've never seen such abhorrent monsters on a Goa-Party! (Had they something to do with the distressing fatality on friday morning?) --- I never want to see these kind of guys on a party, never, never. I'm sorry to say: Wipe them out! Exterminate them! I really hate them! This has to be said.

I've been on the 2006 Edition of Sonica and I have been looking forward to Sonica 2007 with great expectations and joy. I really enjoyed it (as the 9 other people in my group did) and I'm looking forward to the next Sonica.

See you,
T.K.
acidzoo

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 01:48
about this year sonica
+ Beutiful place (best place ever)
+ very nice music
- dogs inside the area of the fest doing the poo poo thing
- VEERY BAD SHOWERS--WHY SONICA GUYS??...cause you dont used the same with us propably
- Some stupid cosy trendy italians acting like turists (generaly too many people who had nothind to do with the party)
- Not enough lighting in the area beetween the 2 stages (Cheap organization)
- only a few one deco (Cheap organization,budget)
+ the cleanest festival (real eco).

i thing it will never be like the first one
acidzoo

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 01:50
aah
i forget the cars...
Too many cars in the fest area.Felt like i was in autostrada.
acidzoo

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 01:57
+Excellent camping area
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 03:06
Just arrive in Roma,and can say it was really great event.
I didnt see this tourist acting italians on the dancefloor,cause I skipped crappy nights of dark from my scedule,but in the mornings,specially last 2 days,the dancefloor was looking really nice-good crowd,positive vibes,smiles and celebration.
For the atmosphere,te party place by itself and the music it was the best Sonica IMHO.
When I say MUSIC,I was meaning psychedelic trance ,and I absolutely exterminate from this meaning the clown James Monro,who fucked up all the end of the festival,wiped out the dancefloor with his horrible mixes and house poppy music.This was really BIG mistake of the festival for me and for many ppl
I can spend 4 days without the shower,sleep or proper food,but if it is trance festival,I dont want to listen house music on the dancefloor from the last dj of the festival,who was suppose to be the headliner.
This is my IMHO.
The rest was very good.I want to say here my words of respect for Sonica crew for not giving up,and making us great event,Trancecarma for be the good friends,Sharon,Vanessa,Marianna and all people who made the festival happen.
Salutti!!!!
noale

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 05:54
Beautiful and Powerfull festival!
amazing location...perfect weather
party ppl from all over the world, friendly, groovy and know how to party
great production!
3 danceflores with gooooood music
powerfull sound systems (maybe too powerful some times)
good food...
good vibes!!
i enjoyed listening to Peter Digital, Perfect stranger, Emok (!), Ace Ventura and more...but...JAMES MONRO...u r the king! cant wait to hear u in TAZ festival!
waiting for Sonica 2008
constantine
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 8, 2007 08:27
u forgot to mention poor infrastructure, occational complete lack of water/showers,shuttlebus that got canceled after 2 days, which resulted with ppl getting stuck in la spezia. and what was it all about the alternative/chill stage being in the middle of festival site ,next to a crossroad. worse location for a stage u can possibly think of.
imho,sonica 2006 was much better.

that way or another it's easier to criticise rather that put some effort in creating such big festival so despite all the downsides i give thumbs up to the organizers.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Sonica 2007 :: 3 Years of Sonica! 2 to 6 of August 2007
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance